AIBE 16 Application Form, Apply Online : 16th AIBE Notification will be released in May 2021 @http://www.allindiabarexamination.com/. The online registration process will start in May/June 2021 and the interested and eligible candidates can apply online before June 2021. All India Bar Exam 2021 will be held in June/July 2021 by the Bar Council of India at nearly 45 examination centre across India.
Candidates should know about 16th All India Bar Examination 2021 details such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, admit card, date of examination, result etc.
- Bar Council of India (BCI) conducts a national level examination called as All India Bar Examination to find out whether a law graduate has the essential skills to practice law in the country or not.
- Usually, AIBE conducted in offline mode to test a candidate’s basic knowledge of the law as well as analytical skills.
- AIBE conducted in 11 languages and to qualify AIBE, candidates have to score at least 40% marks or above.
- Qualified candidates received a ‘Certificate of Practice’ issued by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
AIBE 2021 Official Notification
Bar Council of India will release an official notification to conduct 16th All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2021 in the month of May/ June. With the release of official notification, online registration will be started. Candidates can fill and submit online application form @ www.allindiabarexamination.com up to June 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Download 16th AIBE Notification 2021
AIBE Exam 2021 Overview
|Examination name||All India Bar Examination (AIBE) 2021|
|Conducting authority||Bar Council of India|
|Notification release||To be released (May/ June 2021)|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|Online registration begins from||May/ June 2021|
|Bank payment through challan start||May/ June 2021|
|Online registration closes||May/ June 2021|
|Last date for payment of challan for online registration||May/ June 2021|
|Last date for completion of online form||May/ June 2021|
|Last date for completion of incomplete form (if any)||May/ June 2021|
|Admit cards||June 2021|
|Date of Examination||June/July 2021|
|Exam mode||Offline / Open-book|
|Examination centres will be in||Nearly 45 cities across India|
|Results||To be announced|
|Apply online @||www.allindiabarexamination.com|
AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should check eligibility conditions before applying online.
- According to AIBE 2021 eligibility conditions, candidates should have passed a Graduation course in the law of at least 3-years duration from any recognized institution/university of law.
- Along with that, the aspirant should have also registered with their respective State Bar Council.
- There will be no upper or lower age limit and no minimum marks needed in the qualifying examination.
AIBE 2021 Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
For general/OBC candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 3560/- and Rs. 2560 for candidates belonging to SC/ST category. Fee can be submitted through SBI challan only. No other mode of payment would be acceptable.
AIBE 2021 Application Form & Process
Before filling the application form, a candidate has to go through official notification to check eligibility conditions and other important things. After this, AIBE 2021 aspirants can attempt online applications available @ www.allindiabarexamination.com. The process of registration is explained below:
- Open AIBE’s official website
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on the ‘Registration (AIBE-XII)’ button
- You will see a new page having a few important points
- Read all the points carefully
- Provide your enrollment details carefully
- Click on the ‘Accept’ tab
- You will see a new ‘All India Bar Examination – Registration’ form
- To complete the registration form, enter all the required details carefully like your name, select gender, select & enter father’s/husband’s name, select date of birth, enter your permanent & correspondence address details etc
- Fill up your education & enrollment details
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab
- Instantly, you will receive a registration number & password
- Now, click on ‘Login Here’ button; it will be available @ homepage of AIBE’s website
- Enter your registration number & password
- Click on the login tab
- You will see your registration details
- Now, click on the ‘Print Challan’ tab and take a print out of the challan
- After 24 hours of registration, go to any branch of SBI to make payment with the printed copy of challan
- Submit payment in the bank and get a sealed & signed candidate copy of challan
- After 24 hrs of making the payment in the bank, once again login into your account with the same registration number & password
- Now, upload a digitally scanned copy of your challan & details
- Now, go back and click on the application form button and take a print out of the Application Form for your reference.
Note:- Candidates are not required to send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India
Documents Required to Apply
But before registration, a candidate should keep the following documents ready.
- Enrollment certificate
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Digitally scanned copies of photo & signature, category & disability certificates (if applicable)
AIBE 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- AIBE 2021 will be an open book examination.
- There will be a total of 100 objective type questions of 100 maximum marks to be solved in 3 hours 30 minutes.
- There will be no provision of negative marking.
- AIBE 2021 will be held in 11 languages – Gujarati, Bengali, English, Marathi, Assamese, Punjabi, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu.
According to AIBE 2021 syllabus, the examination will comprise of MCQs asked from 19 below given subjects/topics:
|S. No.||Subjects/Topics||No. of MCQs|
|1||Alternate Dispute Redressal Including Arbitration Act||4|
|5||Code of Civil Procedure||10|
|6||Criminal Procedure Code||10|
|7||Indian Penal Code||8|
|10||Professional Ethics and Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI Rules||4|
|12||Law of Tort (including Motor Vehicles Act and Consumer Protection Law)||5|
|13||Labor and Industrial Laws||4|
|14||Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Property Laws, Negotiable Instrument Act||8|
|15||Intellectual Property Law||2|
|16||Land Acquisition Act||2|
|17||Law Related Taxation||4|
|18||Public Interest Litigation||4|
All India Bar Exam 2021 Admit Card
AIBE 2021 admit cards will be available to download from May 29th, 2021. Within few weeks, Bar Council of India will upload AIBE 2021 admit cards on AIBE’s official website. Aspirants can download their admit card after as per the prescribed schedule.
How to Download AIBE 2021 Admit Card?
- Open official website
- On the homepage, you will see ‘Admit card (AIBE-XII)’ tab/link
- Click on it
- Enter your AIBE registration number & password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab/button
- You will see your AIBE 2021 admit card
- Download and print at least 2 copies of your AIBE 2021 admit card
AIBE 2021 Date & Centres
AIBE 2021 will be conducted on June 10th, 2021 at nearly 45 examination centres located across the nation. Names of few cities in which AIBE 2021 will be organized are- Visakhapatnam, Trichy, Surat, Shimla, Shillong, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Mumbai, Lucknow, Rajkot, Rudrapur, Pune, Imphal, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Bhopal, New Delhi, Hisar, Hyderabad, Guwahati, Cochin, Bilaspur, Dehradun, Agartala, Amritsar, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Bangalore, Allahabad etc.
AIBE 2021 Result
AIBE 2021 results will be declared on AIBE’s official website. However, the official result declaration date is not declared yet. To check the AIBE 2021 result, candidates have to use their AIBE 2021 registration number and password. Steps to check the AIBE 2021 result are given below:
- Visit AIBE 2021 official website
- On the homepage, find and click on the ‘Result (AIBE-XII)’ tab
- Provide your registration number and password
- Hit the pointer on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your AIBE 2021 result
- Print it on the A4 size paper
Leave a Reply