AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Apply Online : AIIMS nursing officer application form 2020 will be available online on the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org. Interested and eligible candidates should fill AIIMS application form 2020 and complete the online registration within the prescribed date and time. The last date of completing the registration of the online application is Oct 2020 till 05:00 PM. Before going through the online registration process, candidates must check eligibility conditions as mentioned below.
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Age Limit
As of 29 Oct 2020, the candidate should be 21 years old but not have attained the age of 30 years. However, SC/ST/OBC category candidates can opt for relaxation in upper age limit as per the rules outlined by the Government of India. For more information on ‘Age relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit’, please go through official recruitment notice or click here.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife
- 2 years’ experience
- Either B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Application Form
AIIMS nursing officer Application forms will be released in October 2020. But before filling and submitting the online application, candidates are required to go through a registration process on the AIIMS exam’s website. The last date of completing the registration process along with application form is Oct 29, 2020 up to 05:00 PM. After this date, a link for attempting registration process and submitting the application will be disabled or removed by the respective authorities.
If you want to apply for AIIMS recruitment 2020 then you should complete the online application process as early as possible in order to avoid the last-minute rush. The method/process through which you can apply to the post ‘Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse- Grade-II)’ is explained below
- Open AIIMS exam’s official website or just click this link
- On the homepage, you will see several tabs, links and few images
- Find and click on tab ‘Recruitments’
- A new page will be displayed having important links of on-going as well as past recruitment events
- Find and click on link ‘Nursing Officer-2020 for AIIMS’
- A new page will be opened having two sections – section ‘Registration’ [only for new users] and section ‘Applicant login’ [for already registered candidates]
- To apply, firstly you will have to go through the online registration process
- Therefore, click on the respective tab/button available in the section ‘New Registration’
- The complete registration process to obtain ‘Candidate ID’ which will be used to fill the application form
- After getting an ID, now use it to fill and submit your online application form
- But before that, print registration slip as you will require it at the time of document verification
- After printing the registration slip now move further to fill your online application form
- In the online application, you will have to enter your essential qualification details, mailing & permanent addresses, etc.
- After filling up all the details, now proceed further to submit application fees online
- After submitting application fees online, don’t forget to print confirmation page along with final submitted application form
- Now your AIIMS online registration and application process is completed.
- No fees for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD]
- Candidates of SC / ST categories are required to pay Rs. 1200/- as their application fees
- For General / OBC candidates, the application fees are Rs. 1500/-
Mode Of Payment
There is only one mode of payment available for submission of application fees i.e. online. Candidates will have to pay the application fees online through a debit or credit card. They can also use the internet banking services. Fee submitted in other modes will not be accepted by the respective authorities.
Read : AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Vacancy
Total no. of vacancies of AIMMS Nursing Officer is 2000. However, the no. of vacancies is tentative and can be increased or decreased according to the need of the respective AIIMS.
AIIMS Staff Nurse Salary 2020
After final selection on the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’, candidates will get the following salary every month
- Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2020 Important Dates
- Online registration and application submission dates – Oct 08 to 29, 2020
- Date of online computer-based test – Dec 07, 2020
- Admit cards will be available to download from – Yet to be released
- Date of Declaration of Result – Dec 18, 2020
About AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse
AIIMS Delhi recruitment for staff nurses is being organized for recruitment of eligible candidates on the post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II)- Group ‘B’. As per the official notice, AIIMS recruitment 2020 Delhi will be a direct recruitment event having single stage paper followed by document verification round. It will be conducted on Dec 07, 2020 in several major cities in India.
As per the notice, AIIMS Delhi nursing officer recruitment 2020 is organized and conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi on behalf of the following AIIMS.
- AIIMS Bhopal
- AIIMS Jodhpur
- AIIMS Patna and
- AIIMS Raipur