Allahabad University MBA Admission 2021 – Apply Online : The University of Allahabad will conduct an MBA and MBA RD admission test in the last week of May 2021. Candidates seeking admission into the MBA program should apply for the Allahabad University PGAT MBA admission test 2021. MBA admission will be provided at MONIRBA and MBA-RD admission will be at GBPSSI.
- Allahabad University MBA entrance test registration process commences from April 2021 and the last date to apply online is May 2021.
- Minimum educational qualification to apply for the Allahabad University MBA entrance test id Graduation from the recognized institute.
- Candidates in the degree final year are also eligible to apply subject to producing pass certificate at the time of admission.
- The admission process consists of a written test and oral test (GD and Personal Interview). Tests will be conducted in English medium only.
Interested candidates are recommended to know important details about Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2021 such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, application form, process, fee & mode of payment, examination pattern & syllabus, selection procedure, examination date & centers, admit card, results, etc.
Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2021 Notification
Allahabad University MBA Admission Test 2021 notification will be available in the month of March or April 2021. Once official notification gets released, candidates can download it from University’s online portal and can submit the online application form before the last date of registration.
Allahabad University MBA Notification 2021 Pdf
|Examination name||University of Allahabad M.B.A./MBA (RD) Admission Test 2021|
|Conducted by||University of Allahabad, Allahabad|
|Notification will be released on||April 2021|
|Online registration starts||April 2021|
|Last date of submission of online form||April 2021|
|Admit cards will be available for downloading from||May 2021|
|Entrance examination will be on||Yet to be declared|
|Oral Test and Group Discussion will be on||Yet to be declared|
|Declaration of Final Results||Yet to be declared|
|Apply online @||www.allduniv.ac.in|
|Helpdesk No||+91 6386751871, 72, 73|
Read : CAT Application Form
Allahabad University MBA 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates who want to apply for Allahabad University MBA admission test 2021 should have passed in any graduation course of at least 3 years’ duration. Students in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply subject to producing pass certificate not later than the admission date.
No. Of Seats
There will be a total of 57 seats in MBA at MONIRBA and 57 seats in MBA (Rural Development) at GBPSSI under this management entrance test.
Allahabad University MBA 2021 – Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
All the General/OBC candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 1600/- as their application fee. But candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH categories will have to pay only Rs. 800/- as their application fee. All the candidates should have to submit their application fee online by using a debit/credit card or through internet banking facility.
Read : MAT 2021 Application Form
Allahabad University MBA Application Form
Application forms will be available on the website from April 2021. Interested candidates should have to fill and submit online application to apply for MBA (MONIRBA) admission test 2021. Before applying online, aspirants are recommended to read instructions for filling in the online application given in the official notification.
How to Apply Online?
The procedure for filling up the online application is given below:
- Open University’s official website or click here
- Find and click on the ‘registration’ tab
- Enter and submit your valid email ID, mobile number and other required details
- Upload scanned copies of your recent PP size colored photograph and the signature
- Submit the test fees
- Now, click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button; it will be available at the bottom of the online form
- After submitting form successfully, you will see a message ‘Application Successfully Submitted’ along with your application ID
- Instantly, you will also get an email having your application ID
- Take a Printout of the Form
- Don’t forget to check the status of your application
Allahabad University MBA Exam Pattern
- The entire admission test consists of a written held online only and an oral test.
- All applicants should have to appear in the online written test.
- It will be conducted only in the English language.
- In the written test, there will be a total of 150 objective type questions for 300 marks and the time duration shall be 150 minutes.
|Structure of written test|
|Paper||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||40||80|
|Communication Ability in English||40||80|
Note:- 1 mark will be deducted from total obtained scores for each incorrect answer
- On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for oral tests.
- An oral test consists of a Group Leadership test and personal interview.
- Group Leadership test will be of 50 marks and conducted to judge the applicant’s group behavior, leadership ability, and adjustment with group dynamics.
- Later, there will be a personal interview of 50 marks.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their overall performance in the written and oral tests.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, ratio & proportion, fractions, problems relating to number system, data interpretation, decimals, average, time & work, time & distance, profit & losses, LCM & HCF, simple interest & compound interest, partnership, percentage, mensuration, trigonometry etc|
|General Awareness||Current affairs (important events, Indian Economy, legal, political, financial, laws, government schemes, latest science & inventions, discoveries etc), Static GK (Gk of India, Indian history, geography, budget & taxes, agriculture, important days, award, sports, countries & currencies, national & international organization etc), and Banking (Indian banking industry, RBI & monetary policy, money market in India, capital market in India, public finance, national income etc).|
|Aptitude and Reasoning||Verbal Ability (English grammar, verbal analogies, instructions, word groups, sentence completion, critical reasoning & verbal deduction and Numerical Ability (Numerical computation, data interpretation, numerical estimation & numerical reasoning)|
|Communication Ability in English||Grammar & usage, parts of speech (nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, interjection, conjunction etc), tenses, correction of incorrect sentences, one word substitution, comprehension, communication (definition, introduction & process of communication, objectives of communication etc).|
Allahabad University MBA Admit Card
It is expected that admit cards will be available to download from May 2021. All the eligible candidates should have to download their admit cards from the website. An admit card will indicate the roll number along with the test center details of the applicant.
- Open Allahabad University website by clicking here
- Find and click on MBA admission test 2021 admit card
- Enter Application ID and Date of Birth then submit
- Print admit card
Allahabad University MBA Results
Results will be announced by the University of Allahabad after few days from the date of examination. After the result announcement, candidates should have to visit the website to check his/her examination scores and other details.
- Open Allahabad University website
- Click on the results tab or click here
- Click on ‘view result’ tab against Allahabad University MBA admission test 2021
- Enter roll number and submit to get the result
To resolve a tie between candidates securing the same score, the following criteria are followed.
- Marks secured in the written test will be given higher merit
- Percentage of marks in Graduation
- By drawing a lottery
Candidates qualified in the Allahabad University MBA entrance test and securing the cut off prescribed by the university have to appear in the counseling for seat allotment. Candidates must bring the educational certificates, caste certificate, admit card of the exam for verification