Alliance University Admission 2023 (AUEET & AMAT) Application Form & Registration, Exam Date, Pattern : Alliance University will release Admission Notification for various courses in Sep/ Oct 2022 and invite application forms from eligible candidates for the academic year 2023-24. Interested candidates can check course wise eligibility criteria and apply for the desired course to appear in the Alliance University Admission Process 2023.
- Alliance University Admission Notification will be released in Sep/ Oct 2022 for Engineering, MBA and other courses.
- Candidates can register for Alliance University Entrance exams from Sep/ Oct 2022 and the last date of registration will be Dec 2022/ Jan 2023.
Alliance University was established as a private university in the year 2010, popular for many degree courses that include bachelor’s programs, postgraduate programs, doctoral degrees, and professional certificate programs. There are many aspirants in the country who wish to pursue their education at this prestigious university.
Alliance University admits candidates on various courses in its schools/departments
- Alliance School of Business
- Alliance School of Law
- Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Alliance Ascent College
Alliance University is under the process of establishing the following schools.
- Alliance College of Media and Communications
- Alliance School of Health Sciences
- Alliance College of Education and Human Services
- Alliance College of Medicine and Dentistry
- Alliance College of Science
- Alliance College of Arts and Humanities
Alliance School of Business
- Undergraduate – BBA, B.com (Hons)
- Postgraduate – MBA
- Doctoral – Ph.D. in Management
- Executive Education – Executive PGDM
Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- Undergraduate – B.Tech.
- Postgraduate – M.Tech
- Doctoral – Ph.D. in Engineering & Sciences
Alliance School of Law
- Undergraduate – BA LLB (Hons.), BBA LLB (Hons.)
- Postgraduate – LL.M.
- Doctoral – Ph.D. in Law
Alliance Ascent College
- Postgraduate – MBA
Alliance University Entrance Exams
Alliance University conducts separate entrance exams for courses offered by the university and also accepts the National exam score for some courses.
- For Engineering admission (BTech, MTech) – AUEET
- For MBA course – AMAT (Alliance Management Aptitude Test)
- For BBA, B.Com – AUMAT (Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test)
- For BA LLB, BBA LLB – ACLAT (Alliance Common Law Admission Test)
- For Ph.D. – ARAT (Alliance Research Aptitude Test)
National Level Score Accepted for Courses
- For BTech – JEE Main, JEE Advanced, KCET, COMEDK UGET
- For MBA course – GMAT, CAT, MAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, KMAT
- For BA LLB, BBA LLB – CLAT, LSAT
Alliance University 2023 Important Dates
Alliance University entrance exam important dates are tabulated below.
|Application Release||In the month of Sep 2022 for BBA and MBA.|
|In the month of October 2022 for engineering|
|Last Date for submission of application||Last week of Dec 2022 /Jan 2023|
|Issue of admit card||In the month of April 2023|
|Exam date||In the month of April/ May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||Either in the month of June 2023|
As soon as the dates are decided for the entrance exams, the actual dates will be updated here. Check regularly for the important dates for AMAT, AUMAT, AUEET, and other such entrance tests conducted by the university.
Alliance University 2023 Notification
For each entrance exam, the officials will release a separate Alliance University Admission notification. All the entrance exams for different courses will be held at different times; therefore, the officials will release different notices to inform the candidates about the exams. All the official notification will be published only on the official websites of the university.
Download Alliance University Notification 2023 Pdf
Alliance University 2023 Eligibility
For each and every entrance exam for admission to different undergraduate and postgraduate courses, the eligibility criteria are different. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the entrance exam in which they are interested before filling the application form.
BBA Educational Qualification
The applicants must have passed the class 12th exam from the recognized Board of the country. The candidate can be from any stream. The applicants must have obtained at least 45% marks in class 12th. Whereas the minimum qualifying marks for class 12th for the reserved category is 40%.
Alliance University 2023 Application Form
Candidates interested to appear in the Alliance University entrance exam for the admission to the desired course at the university, are required to fill the application form. Without filling the application form, you will not be able to appear in the entrance exam and you will not be able to participate in the Alliance University admission process.
How To Apply Online For Alliance University 2023?
- Those candidates who wish to apply through online mode will visit the official website and will log in to the system.
- Candidates need to fill the personal and educational details in the online application form. Make sure that you will fill out all the correct details.
- Before filling the application form, you should keep the required scanned photograph and scanned signature-ready, so that when you need to upload the scanned images, you have all things ready.
- In fact, don’t forget to pay the application fees. It is important to pay the application fees as without paying application fees, you will not be able to give the entrance exam.
How To Apply Offline For Alliance University 2023?
The university is giving the facility of applying through offline mode. Therefore, candidates who wish to apply through offline mode can apply by directly purchasing application form from the admission office.
Candidates are required to fill the application and pay the application fees. The application fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 1000. The candidates can pay the application fees through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card. If any candidate is paying the application fees via offline mode, then he must draw a DD in the favour of “Alliance University”, payable at Bengaluru.
Alliance University 2023 Exam Pattern
The university has adopted different exam patterns for the different entrance test. Each of the entrances follows different rules and regulations. The pattern for different entrance tests will be available on the official website after the release of the official notification.
Here is the format for AMAT:
- Time duration: 60 minutes
- Type of questions: MCQs
- All the questions will be in the English Language.
- There will be 5 sections in the exam
- For each correct question, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is a provision for negative marking. For marking the wrong answer, candidates will have to face the penalty of 0.25 marks.
|Name of Section||Total Number of Questions|
Alliance University 2023 Selection Process
- For each of the entrance exam, the Alliance University conducts a separate entrance test. The entrance test result along with the counseling and interview will decide the selection of candidates in their desired courses.
- After the declaration of result, a counseling session will take place in which candidates will be called out as per the merit.
- Candidates scoring more in the entrance exam will get the preference. In the counseling process verification of documents will take place along with seat allotment.
Alliance University 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for entrance exams depends on the course for which entrance test is conducted. Candidates can check the same from the official website of the university based on the course to which they apply.
Alliance University 2023 Admit Card
The university will release the Alliance entrance admit cards for each of the entrance exams. The candidates who are found without their admit card will not have permission to write the exam. Therefore, one should keep the admit card in the exam to prevent themselves from an unfortunate situation.
- The admit cards for the entrance exam will be downloaded via online mode only.
- Every candidate will use the registration ID for downloading the admit card.
- Till the end of admission, the candidates must keep the admit cards with them carefully.
Alliance University 2023 Result
Alliance University Result 2023 will be released after few days from the entrance exams. The results will shortlist the candidates for the further process of admission to the Alliance University. However, for admission to the MBA course, the university also accepts the score of AMAC, NMAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, XAT, CAT, and GMAT.
But for the admission, the merit list will be prepared and admission will be on the basis of this merit list only. The candidates will be able to see the result online only. They need to check the official website to see the result including the merit list also.
Alliance University 2023 Cut Off
For admission to any of the courses such as management, law, and others, the appeared candidates are required to score at least the cutoff marks. The cutoff marks for the admission in the university is different for different entrance exams.
Without scoring the cutoff marks or any other score of a qualifying exam (for MBA), no candidates will be considered eligible for participating in the further process of admission in the courses of undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses.