AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Notification : AMUEEE notification 2022 will be released by the Office of the Controller of Examinations @https://www.amu.ac.in/ in January 2022. AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. entrance test for the academic year 2022-22 will be conducted in May & June. Apply Know everything about AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. entrance test such as notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, admit cards, result, cut-off, counseling, etc.
- AMU B.Tech/B.Arch. 2022 will be a national level entrance test for all streams of B.Tech and B.Arch. courses.
- Every year, the Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh conducts AMU B.Tech./B.Arch entrance test to take admissions in B.Tech and B.Arch. courses.
- Apply online process commences from the 3rd week of January and the last date of registration will be the 3rd week of February 2022.
- Eligible candidates must submit the online application before the last date of registration along with a fee to appear in the entrance exam to be held in May and June 2022.
AMU stands for the Aligarh Muslim University which is a central university formed in the year 1875 by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. Before 1920, it was originally known as Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College. The campus of the Aligarh Muslim University is located in the heart of the city of Aligarh. The campus stretches across 467 hectares. The Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in several fields including science, technology, pharmaceutical, engineering, biotechnology, etc.
The AMU is popularly known as an institute of national importance. The Aligarh Muslim University features about 13 faculties that cover a wide range of educational fields such as Engineering and Technology, Agricultural Sciences, arts, law, commerce, etc.
AMUEEE B.Tech. /B.Arch. 2022 Important Dates
|Exam Name||AMU B.Tech./ B.Arch. 2022|
|Recruitment conducted by||Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh|
|Exam type||Entrance test for B.Tech/B.Arch. courses|
|Essential Qualification||candidates must have passed 12th standard, |
diploma in Engineering or equivalent examination
|Admit Card released||Before two weeks from the date of examination (tentative)|
|Exam date for B.Tech. courses and duration||May 2022 @ 10 A.M / 3 hours|
|Exam date for B.Arch. courses and duration||June 2022 @ 3 P.M/ 3 hours|
|Exam mode||Paper based test (PBT)|
|Exam centers||In all Major cities across the country|
|Result declaration||After 2 or 3 few weeks from the date of examination (tentative)|
|Counseling will starts from||June’s last week 2022|
|Apply online at||http://www.amucontrollerexams.com|
AMUEEE notification will be released in the 2nd week of January 2022 and eligible candidates must apply online to appear in the entrance exam.
AMUEEE B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates applying for B.Tech. /B.Arch. 2022 entrance test should not be more than 24 years. AMU B.Tech. /B.Arch. 2022 maximum age limit is 24 years.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 interested applicants must be passed in 12th/intermediate from a recognized state/central board with at least 50% marks aggregately. Students with a diploma in Engineering are also eligible to apply for AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 entrance test.
AMUEEE B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Application Form
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 aspirants can fill and submit the application form in any mode either online or offline. To fill and submit AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Application online, a candidate needs to follow a simple process.
- Complete online registration
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout of PDF generated application
How To Apply Online?
If you want to fill and submit AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 offline application then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Download application form
- Take a printout of the downloaded application form
- Fill in all the details carefully
- Paste latest PP size photo
- Attach necessary documents along with a demand draft of the prescribed amount drawn in favor of “AMU Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh
- Send it to the ‘Joint Controller, Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh’ via speed/registered post
- keep a copy of the final sent application for future reference
How To Apply For AMUEEE B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Entrance Test?
- Visit AMU official website
- Read ‘Instructions’ carefully before attempting online application
- Find and click the “Register (for new user)” button on the AMU website’s homepage
- Fill in all the required details
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- Now, a candidate will get a ‘username’ & ‘password’
- Login to fill the application with the same ‘username’ & ‘password’
- Fill rest of the details carefully
- Upload scanned copies of documents such as signature, photo, and thumb impression in the prescribed format
- Now, a candidate has to pay the application fee as per their preferences
- Don’t forget to take a print copy of your PDF generated application
- If filling the offline form, paste your latest PP size photo and sign the form
- Finally, affix all the documents with the application form and send it to the ‘Joint Controller, Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh’ via speed/registered post
List Of Documents Needed
- Documents supporting Personal and academic details
- Scanned copies of documents (candidate’s image, signature & LTI) in prescribed format
- A demand draft of the requisite amount drawn in favor of “AMU Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh
AMUEEE B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Application Fee
All the candidates applying for AMU B.Tech need to pay a fee of Rs 500 as their application fee. Candidates who want to apply for both B.Tech. and B.Arch. course need to pay a fee of Rs 600 as their application fee. All the candidates can pay their application fee through any mode either online (debit/credit card/net banking) or offline (e-challan mode). Candidates can also pay their application fee through a demand draft made in favor of the “AMU Finance Officer” payable at Aligarh.
AMUEEE B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Exam Pattern
- AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 aspirants need to appear in just one paper of 3 hours duration.
- The question paper comprises 150 multiple-choice questions.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections- Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- There will be about 70 questions in the mathematics section, 30 questions in Physics, and 30 questions in Chemistry.
- For every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of ¼ marks.
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Syllabus
For B.Tech-All Streams
Physics – Gravitation, electronic devices, oscillations and waves relations and waves, kinetics, the motion of a system of particles and rigid body, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effects of current and Magnetism, physical world and Measurement, thermodynamics, the behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, the law of motion, electromagnetic waves, optics, dual nature of matter and radiation, work, energy and power, electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, properties of bulk matter, atoms and nuclei, and communication systems.
Chemistry – States of matter gases and liquids, chemical bonding and molecular, some basic concepts of chemistry, coordination compounds, haloalkanes and haloarenes, thermodynamics, equilibrium, hydrogen, S-block elements, alkali and alkaline earth metals, some p block elements, structure of atoms, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, phenols and ethers, Environmental Chemistry, solid-state, organic chemistry- some basic principles and techniques, hydrocarbons, surface chemistry, surface chemistry general principles and processes of isolation of elements, solutions, electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, d and f block elements lanthanoids and actinoids, block elements group 16 elements, group 17 elements and group 18 elements, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids, organic compounds containing nitrogen -amines, cyanides and isocyanides, diazonium salts, bio-molecules- carbohydrates, proteins, hormones, vitamins and nucleic acids, polymers and Chemistry in everyday life.
Mathematics – Conic section, introduction to the three-dimensional geometry, calculus, binomial theorem, sequence and series, complex numbers and quadratic equations, sets, and functions, algebra, Principle of Mathematical Induction, trigonometric functions, linear inequalities, sets, relations and functions, permutations and combinations, co-ordinate geometry, straight lines, limits & derivatives, mathematical reasoning, and probability.
Mathematics – Binomial theorem, trigonometric functions, linear inequalities, sets, co-ordinate geometry, sequence, and series, conic section, introduction to the three-dimensional geometry, relations and functions, permutations and combinations, sets and functions, complex numbers and quadratic equations, straight lines, algebra, Principle of Mathematical Induction, calculus, limits & derivatives, mathematical reasoning, and probability.
Aptitude Syllabi – Includes design & drawing of greeting Cards, hoardings, book cover design, logos and hand sketching of scenes, etc. Creative Composition (Geometric or otherwise) depicting, creative design & drawing, visual harmony or contrast using elements like Shapes, colors, etc.
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Examination Centres
The organizer of this exam wants to ensure the convenience and attendance of a large number of candidates at the AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 entrance test. Therefore, they are planning to conduct AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. entrance test in all the major cities of India. This year, this exam will be held in Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Jalandhar, Raipur, Allahabad, Ahmadabad, Bhopal, Indore, Ranchi, Roorkee, Gwalior, Guwahati, Lucknow, Vadodara, Surat, Rajahmundry, Agra, etc.
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Admit Card
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 admit cards will be available online as per the examination schedule. Candidates should carry a valid admit card with the latest photograph to the examination venue.
How To Download AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Admit Card?
- Open AMU official website
- Find and click ‘AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Admit Card’ button
- Select course you have applied for from the dropdown menu
- Enter transaction ID in the respective field
- Enter further required details (if required)
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button
- Save or print your admit card
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Result
The Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh will release AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 result after 2 or 3 weeks from the date of examination. The result will be released only on AMU official website. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit the AMU website or this page to get the latest updates on AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 entrance test.
How To View AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Result?
- Go to the AMU official website
- Enter into AMU 2022 entrance test section
- Find and hit ‘AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Result’ button
- Enter required details such as transaction ID and date of birth
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- Download or print result/scorecard
- Exit/close the website
AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 Cut Off
Final cut-off marks will be published on AMU’s official website after AMU B.Tech./B.Arch. 2022 result declaration. Cut-marks are the minimum marks set by the university for candidates to qualify in appearing in the examination.