AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs notification 2019 will be released by the last week of July 2019 to recruit 9948 candidates in Grama Sachivalayams across the state of Andhra Pradesh. The government intends to deliver citizen services door to door for the eligible households without any discrimination on the basis of caste, creed, sex, religion and political affiliation. To make the system corruption free as well as fast, government has set up Village Secretariats in every Panchayat having population of 2000 – 4000. Functionaries of Grama Sachivalayam will deliver services including Navaratnalu at the ground level. AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs will perform functions to provide information regarding farming services, its procurement and e-agriculture marketing. Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEO’s will work under for the Department of Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture.
AP Agriculture/Horticulture MPEOs Notification
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs notification will be released on official website @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Interested candidates must check eligibility conditions to apply online for the post of AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs.
|Number of functionaries required in village level
|Number of new posts proposed
The nodal department for this designation is Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture.
|Release of notification
|Last week of July 2019
|Start of registration
|Second last week of July
|Last date of registration
|First week of August
|Date of release of admit card
|Second week of August
|Date of examination
|Middle of August
|Declaration of result
|First week of September
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Energy Assistant
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs eligibility conditions are mentioned below.
The candidate should be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates belonging to other states and union territories will be considered as ineligible to apply.
Applicants must possess either of these degrees or diplomas:
- Bachelor of Science( Agriculture)
- Bachelor of Science( Horticulture)
- Bachelor of Science( Dry Land Agriculture)
- Diploma in Seed Technology
- Diploma in Plant Protection
- Diploma in Organic Farming
- Diploma in Horticulture
Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant field can also apply.
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and should not exceed 35 years of age as on 30.06.2019.
The reservation on the age, qualification, number of seats etc. will be done according to the rules of Andhra Pradesh government only.
No Objection Certificate
Candidates who are currently working in a central/ state/semi-government/private sponsored unit have to furnish a no objection certificate at the time of joining.
- AP Ward Sachivalayam
- AP Panchayat Secretary
- AP Welfare & Education Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs Application Form
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs Application Form will be released online on official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam and eligible candidates can apply online to complete the registration process. Last date of registration will be 2nd week of August 2019.
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs : How To Apply Online?
Following is the procedure that a candidate has to follow for the AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs registration:
- Open the official website
- Candidate has to look for the tab named “Apply online”
- Candidate has to enter his/her basic details such as name, address, contact details etc.
- After registration for the first time a unique registration number and password will be created
- Candidates are advised to save the unique registration number and password for future use
- Candidate should now login again to the official website using the unique registration number and password
- Candidate should fulfill all the details very carefully and should upload the necessary documents
- Candidates are advised to validate the details as well as the documents uploaded
- Now the candidate has to click on the button “Submit”, for the final submission of application
- Candidates should know that once the application has been submitted the candidates can not alter the details furnished.
There is no fee applicable for all the categories to apply for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs.
Following are the list of documents that a candidate should have with him/her before applying for the post.
- 10th standard mark sheet
- 12th standard mark sheet (If applicable)
- Final year mark sheet of diploma or degree, whichever is applicable to the candidate
- Degree or diploma certificate of the candidate
- Proof of domicile of Andhra Pradesh such as Voter Id card, passport etc.
- Proof of identification of the candidate such as Aadhar card, any government approved identification card.
- Candidate’s photograph in JPEG format having size less than 50 kb
- Candidate’s signature in JPEG format having size less than 20 kb
- Candidates are advised to also have a working email id and mobile number for communication purpose
AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs exam pattern will have single stage written exam followed by document verification. The question paper will be in English and Telugu and the type of questions will be multiple choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark and there will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs Syllabus
Following are the syllabus and important sections from which the question paper will be framed for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs.
- History of India and its struggle for independence
- Geography of India and the world
- Environment and its impact
- Current affairs special reference to the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Error correction
- Fill in the blanks
- Paragraph completion
- Alphanumeric series
- Seating arrangement
- Coding and decoding
- Blood relation
- Direction and ranking
- Input and output
- Profit and loss
- Simple Interest and compound interest
- Number systems
- Speed, distance and time
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Soil Science
- Plant Pathology
- Entomology and Nematology
- Extension Education
- Agriculture Economics and Farm Management
- Agriculture Engineering
AP Grama Sachivalayam has adopted a very simple procedure for the recruitment. The candidate will have to first attempt the computer based examination throughout the state. After securing the qualifying marks the candidate will be called for the document verification.The AP Grama Sachivalayam will publish the relevant cut off marks list accordingly. The AP Grama Sachivalayam holds the authority to cancel a candidate’s eligibility if found guilty of any misconduct such use of unauthorized materials/ devices etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs hall ticket will be available at the official website only. Candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website. Following is the procedures through which the candidate can download their hall ticket.
- Open the official website
- Look and click on the “hall ticket” link
- A new window will pop up
- Here the candidate has to enter his/her unique registration number and password
- After verification of the candidate, the candidate’s admit car will pop up on the window
- Candidate is advised to download and print the hall ticket
Candidate is advised to check the credentials of the hall ticket. If there are some discrepancies then the candidate should immediately contact the relevant authorities.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs result will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates should download the result pdf that contain the names/ roll numbers of the candidate. Candidates have to search their name and roll number specifically to check their qualifying status and marks scored.
Candidate is here by informed that the relevant cut off marks list will be published by the concerned department for AP Grama Sachivalayam Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs. Only those candidates who have secured marks above the cut off mark will be called for document verification. The cut off marks will be according to the rules and norms of the Andhra Pradesh government only.
The candidate will have to go under a probation period of two years strictly. The candidate is hereby informed that the period of probation has to be completed and upon completion of probation, concerned department will confirm the same.
Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs Pay Scale
The candidate is being selected on the post of AP Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture MPEOs will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 15000/- only during the probation period . After the completion of the probation period the nodal agency will take necessary steps to confirm the probation and salary increment.
The main training will be done by the line department in accordance to the field work but before that there will be an induction training of duration of one week at zonal or district level. Here the candidate will be imparted with basic knowledge and the functions to be discharged. There will also be a general training at the PR training centers for the following functions:
- Official correspondence
- Issues and their redress
- Basic Computer skills
- Basic communication and social skills
- Co-working of different departments
The basic function of the candidate is to provide information regarding farming services, its procurement and e-agriculture marketing. The candidate will be provided with a clear and comprehensive job chart by the nodal department clearly explaining his/her duties. The candidate has to develop key performance indicators for the department and have to keep them on track online. Moreover they have to eliminate corruption and bring transparency to the whole system.
AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs FAQ’s
Q. Can A Candidate Of Diploma In Agriculture Apply For The Post Of AP Agriculture/ Horticulture MPEOs?
A. Yes, if the candidates have degree or diploma in agriculture and related fields are eligible to apply.
Q. What Is The Mode Of Examination?
A. The mode of the examination is online ie., computer based.
Q. What Is The Fee Of The Examination?
A. There is no fee for AP Grama Sachivalayam examination.
Q. Can A Working Candidate In State/ Central Government Apply For This Post?
A. Yes a working candidate can apply for this post but have to furnish a no objection certificate at the time of joining.
Q. Can Candidates Of Other States and Union Territories Apply For This Post?
A. No, candidates from other states and union territories cannot apply.