Download AP DSC Hall Tickets 2020 : AP DSC TET cum TRT 2020 Hall tickets will be released in the month of May 2020 by AP DSC exam conducting authorities on DSC’s official website or on commissionerate of school education website. Candidates looking for AP TET cum TRT hall tickets will have to download to appear in AP DSC TET cum TRT examination 2020 available on AP DSC’s official website.
Approximately after 2 years, once again, the government of Andhra Pradesh is going to recruit eligible candidates for various vacant teacher posts within the state. Interested candidates who have applied can download hall tickets to appear in AP DSC 2020 TET cum TRT recruitment examination.
AP DSC 2020 Quick look
- Exam Name – AP DSC 2020
- Type – Recruitment test for teacher’s job
- Test organized by – The District Selection Committee (DSC)
- Mode of application – online
- Job place – Andhra Pradesh
- Official notification release date – Jan 2020
- Starting and ending date of online application – Jan 2020
- Admit card will be available from – May 2020
- Test will be held on – May 2020
- Final result will be announced on – July 2020
|Hall tickets will be available to download from||May 2020|
|Exam for ‘SGTs’||May 2020|
|Exam for ‘SAs’ [non-languages]||May 2020|
|Exam for ‘SAs’ [languages]||May 2020|
|Exam for PETs , music, craft etc.||May 2020|
|Exam for post ‘LTs’||May 2020|
|Exam for TGTs & principals||May 2020|
|Exam for PGTs||May 2020|
|Dates for initial keys||May 2020|
|Dates for final keys||May 2020|
|Final results shall be announced on||May 2020|
Read More @ Ap Dsc 2020
About AP DSC 2020 Examination
AP DSC 2020 Examination for recruiting teachers in government schools of AP will be conducted by AP DSC from May 2020 on various dates. It will held examination for recruiting suitable candidates under various categories like School Assistants, SGTs, PETs, Language Pundits etc. Approximately 7675 vacancies will be filled through this year notification.
AP DSC 2020 Points To Be Remembered
- A candidate can apply for maximum number of posts
- Only online application form will be accepted
- Take a print out of final application form, and keep ‘Registration/ Application ID’ to download hall ticket
- Check details on hall ticket and consult AP DSC for corrections
- Hall ticket should have clear photograph and signature
- Hall ticket contain details like Name, Father’s/ Mother’s Name, Venue of examination, Time of examination, category etc.
- Check the details carefully and approach the exam conducting authorities at the earliest for any corrections
- Carry a print out of hall ticket to the examination venue along with Original ID card
- Keep hall ticket after examination as well to check the result and for further use in counseling
Select Exam Centre and Session
Before downloading hall tickets, candidates will have to lock exam centre and session to write AP TRT and TETcumTRT 2020. Links to opt exam center & session are provided by AP CSE on website https://apdsc.apcfss.in. To opt exam center & session, candidates will have to visit to AP CSE official website on the date mentioned in below schedule
|Category of post||Dates to lock centre and session||Hall tickets will be available to download from|
|SA (Non Languages)||-||-|
|Language Pandits, PET, Music, Craft, Art &|
Before going through exam centre & session booking process, candidates should check exam session & exam center wise availability report. The link to access this report is available on website https://apdsc.apcfss.in/ under section ‘Important Links’.
Procedure to book exam center and session
- Open official website
- Search for link ‘Click Here to Opt Exam Center & Session School Assistants and PGT’s’; it is available against ‘Opt Exam Center & Exam Session’ and under section ‘TEACHER RECRUITMENT ( TRT and TETcumTRT ) – 2020’
- After searching the said link, click it
- Enter and submit your details [Candidate ID, Date of Birth & Aadhar No.]
- Follow rest instructions carefully to reserve exam centres and session for AP TRT and TETcumTRT 2020
- After booking test centres and session, you can also download acknowledgement by clicking on the respective link available under ‘Important Links’ part of the homepage
Download AP DSC 2020 Hall Tickets
AP TET cum TRT Hall tickets or AP DSC Admit cards of this recruitment examination will be released by May 2020 by the exam conducting authorities. To download your AP DSC 2020 admit card, you need to follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit Commissionerate of school education website @ cse.ap.gov.in/DSE/
- find and click on ‘AP DSC TET cum TRT 2020 Hall ticket/ admit card’ option/ button
- Enter the required data like Registration number, Date of birth etc. and click on Submit button
- View, download or print Hall Ticket
Note – candidates need to carry original ‘AP DSC 2020 Hall ticket/ admit card’ to the examination venue with a valid photo ID. Photo ID can be ‘voter ID card’, ‘passport’, ‘AADHAR card’ etc.
A candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination without hall ticket, so make sure you carry printed hall ticket to the examination hall.
AP DSC 2020 Selection Process
Final candidate’s selection will be based on scores he/she got in written test as well as TET. To secure a job, candidates need to score maximum marks in both, written test and TET examination.
- TET : 20%
- TRT /DSC :80%
Ap Dsc Results 2020
Final results of AP DSC 2020 examination will be released in July 2020 post wise. A candidate needs to keep hall ticket with them even after the examination. One can check result by using Roll number and has to submit Hall ticket and result copy at the time of counseling.
Ap Dsc Results 2020 Date
- SA – To be notified
- PGT – To be notified
- SGT – To be notified
- PET, craft, art, drawing – To be notified
- TGT & Principals – To be notified
- LP – To be notified
|Telugu||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|English||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|Maths||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|Science||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|GK & Current Affairs||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|Social||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|
|Educational Psychology||Mock Test 1||Mock Test 2||Mock Test 3|