AP DSC 2018 Apply Online :
AP DSC 2018 Application Form will be available on AP DSC official website in the month of July 2018 specifically on 7th july (delayed) after the release of AP DSC 2018 Notification. All you need to do is visit AP DSC official website (apdsc.cgg.gov.in) and find application form and fill the required details and submit online application form by paying required fee. All the interested candidates are informed that very soon, the government of Andhra Pradesh will start AP DSC 2018 application process.
The government of Andhra Pradesh has finally released press note on official notification for APDSC/TET 2017-18 to fill up more than 10351 vacancies of teachers across the state of Andhra Pradesh. Through AP DSC 2018 examination, the exam conducting authorities will recruit candidates for the following posts.
- School Assistant (languages and non-languages)
- Language Pundit
- Physical Education teacher (PET)
- Secondary grade teacher (SGT)
Before filling online application, first candidates need to download ‘information bulletin’ from the AP DSC website. Now, go through the downloaded ‘information bulletin’ carefully and find whether you are eligible to apply or not on the basis of eligibility criteria set by AP DSC.
AP DSC 2018 Quick Look
- Exam type- Teacher Recruitment examination
- Conducted by- The District Selection Committee (DSC) run under the government of Andhra Pradesh
- Minimum educational qualifications- For SA-Graduation with B.Ed. and for SGT- Intermediate with D.Ed.
- Apply mode- online
AP DSC 2018 Important Dates
- Official notification will be released in the month of July 2018
- AP DSC 2018 Online application will starts from 7th july 2018 (delayed)
- Application last date will be 09.08.2018
- AP DSC 2018 admit cards will be available to download from 15th August 2018
- Written test will be held in between 23rd August to 30th August 2018
- Result will be declared in between 15th September 2018
Note – All dates are tentative
AP DSC 2018 Eligibility
A candidate has to check the eligibility criterion in order to apply online. Candidature will be cancelled if candidate will not fulfill the eligibility criterion. Candidate should have minimum educational qualification along with age to appear in the examination.
Age: A candidate must have attained minimum 18 years of age and should not have completed 42 years. A candidate between the ages of 18 to 42 is eligible to apply. Age relaxation has been given for certain candidates, details have been tabulated below.
|AP State Government Employees|
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
(in state census department)
AP DSC 2018 Educational Qualification
Post wise minimum educational qualification has been given below.
|NAME OF THE POST||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION|
|Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT)||Candidate must passed in 12th or its equivalent from a recognized state or central board along with 2 years D.Ed. certificate issued by the Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent certificate recognized by NCTE.|
Latest: B.Ed. candidates are also eligible subject to certain conditions as per gazette by NCTE.
|School Assistant||A candidate must have B.Ed. (bachelor of Education) degree of recognized university. Along with that he/she must be qualified in TET (except PET) examination conducted by the state government.|
Candidates those who obtained their degrees from distance mode are also eligible for this exam.
|PET||A candidate must possess bachelor degree along with B.P.Ed or M.P.Ed recognized by NCTE (Or)|
A candidate must have +2 or equivalent certificate along with under graduation diploma in Physical education.
|LPs||A candidate should have a bachelor degree along with B.Ed with specific language.|
Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
Eligible candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 250/- per post. All the candidates are free to apply for maximum number of posts available in General/Special schools. Candidates can pay their application fee by Credit/ Debit card or net banking or through e-Seva, APONLINE centers. After fee submission, a candidate will get a ‘Journal Number’. With this number, a candidate can proceed with online form submission.
How To Fill and Submit AP DSC 2018 Online Application Form
To fill AP DSC 2018 online application form, all the candidates are requested to follow the process of submission of online application as given below.
- Open official AP DSC website
- Find and click ‘AP DSC Application Submission’
- After that, candidates have to click on any of the given school category either Special Schools or general schools
- After selecting school category, a candidate has to click the following dialogue box- ‘WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION’
- Now, after all this, candidates have to enter the following important details at their respective fields- Personal details ‘Date of payment of fee’, ‘journal number’, ‘category’, ‘information of post(s) applying for’, ‘PH status’ etc.
- Now, you have to upload scanned copies of your latest PP size photo and signature
- Confirm declaration, type verification characters and press ‘upload’ button
- After uploading required documents, now you need to enter academic as well as professional qualification details
- Now, proceed with the application form by filling further required details as required
- Before ‘final submission’, you are required to preview your application form by clicking ‘preview’ button given at the end of the page
- ‘preview’ button will show all the details filled by you in a proper application format
- You can check every detail filled by you and do corrections if needed
- Finally, submit your online application form
- On final submission, you will get a ‘reference ID number’ or Application ID/ Registration ID.
- Note down this ‘reference ID number’ carefully for future reference
- Lastly, don’t forget to take a print out of your final submitted application form
An applicant should keep printed application form for further use. Registration ID should be required for downloading hall tickets.
AP DSC 2018 Hall Tickets / Admit Card
By using Registration ID/ Application ID, candidate can download admit cards for appearing in examination. AP DSC 2018 hall tickets will be available on official website from 15th August 2018.