AP EAMCET 2019 apply online at official website to submit application form. In the last week of Feb 2019, AP EAMCET 2019 notification shall be released along with AP EAMCET application forms. It will be a common entrance test to be organized and conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education [APSCHE].
AP EAMCET 2019 will be a computer based test for shortlisting candidates for the first year of the several professional UG courses to be offered during the academic year 2019-20 in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who wish to apply for AP EAMCET 2019 are required to submit their application through online mode only. But before that, aspirants should get detailed information regarding AP EAMCET 2019 eligibility.
AP EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
1. General Conditions
- Applicant should be a citizen of India or a person of Indian origin or overseas citizen of India (OCI)
- Applicant should be a local resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. Applicants satisfying local / non-Local status requirements as prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana are also eligible.
2. Course Specific Conditions
For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FS&T) courses
- As on 31st Dec 2019, candidate should be 17 years old but not have acquired an age of 22 years [25 years for SC / ST candidates]
- Passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with any 2 / 3 of the subjects mentioned against each course given below
|Course||Subjects [With any two of the subjects]|
|B.Sc. (Ag.)||Physical Sciences / Biological or Natural Sciences / Agriculture / Vocational Course in Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hort.)||Same as above subjects|
|B.V.Sc. & A.H||Physical Sciences / Biological or Natural Sciences / Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences|
|B.F.Sc.||Physical Sciences / Biological or Natural Sciences / Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences|
|B.Tech. (FS & T)||Mathematics / Physical Sciences |
Physical Sciences / Biological or Natural Sciences
|B.Pharmacy & Pharm-D||Same as above subjects|
For B. Pharm Course
- As on the date of commencement of admission, candidates should have completed 16 years of age. There’s no upper age limit.
- Passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry
For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) Course
Candidates must have passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. In addition to this, they should also have completed the bridge course exam in Mathematics from the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
For Pharm-D Course
- As on 31st Dec 2019, candidate should be 17 years old
- Passed or appeared in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Biology, Physics and Chemistry OR diploma in Pharmacy; along with this, candidates should have obtained minimum 45% marks [40% marks for reserved category candidates] in the qualifying examination
Note – for more details regarding AP EAMCET Eligibility criteria, please go through AP EAMCET 2019 notification.
AP EAMCET 2019 Apply Online
After going through AP EAMCET eligibility criteria, you are free to fill and submit AP EAMCET application form 2019 which shall be available from 28th Feb 2019 at the official website of AP EAMCET i.e. www.sche.ap.gov.in. However, before proceeding towards filling the AP EAMCET 2019 application form, candidates are required to check the below mentioned system requirements so that they can comfortably browse AP EAMCET 2019 official website.
- PDF Reader – Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader (Version 8.0 or above)
- Internet Browser – Mozilla Firefox (Version 3.6 or above) OR Internet Explorer (Version 6.0 or above
- Screen Resolution – 600×800 or above
- Other system perquisites – Popups blocks should be disabled and script blockers must be uninstalled
After checking minimum system requirements, candidates can easily apply for AP EAMCET 2019 by following the below given steps
- Open AP EAMCET 2019 official website or simply click here
- Find and click on ‘Online Application’ tab
- Before accessing AP EAMCET 2019 application form, you are required to pay the application / online processing fee and other applicable charges
- To initiate payment, you will have to fill up all the blank fields available against ‘Candidate’s name’, ‘Date of birth’, ‘Mobile number’, ‘Email ID’ etc.
- After filling in all the fields click on tab ‘Initiate Payment’
- A new page shall be displayed on which you will have to select the mode of payment
- Pay the fees either through AP Online / E-Seva / Mee-Seva Centres or Credit Card / Debit Card
- On successful payment of registration Fee, you will get a ‘Reference ID’ and ‘Transaction ID’
- Now proceed further to access and fill AP EAMCET 2019 application form
- Enter your personal details then details of address and qualifying examination
- Select the details of common entrance test
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Select the examination centres
- Recheck all the filled details and make correction(s), if required otherwise click on tab ‘Submit’ to complete the application filling process
- After submitting AP EAMCET 2019 application form, you are required to take at least 2 print outs of the application form for future references
AP EAMCET 2019 Registration fee
- Candidates applying for single stream will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards application fee
- Candidates applying for both streams i.e. Agriculture & Engineering will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-
- Last date for submission of applications without late fees is March 31, 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- is April 06, 2019
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- is April 11, 2019
- Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/- is April 16, 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/- is April 21, 2019
Mode of payment
Candidates can pay the above prescribed registration fee through payment gateway / credit card / debit card / net banking and also at AP & TS Online Centres.