AP EAMCET 2018 :
AP State Level Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test which is known as EAMCET is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It is a common entrance test for engineering, agriculture and medical fields. This exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Secondary Education (APSCHE).
It will allow the students to get into admission for different professional courses offered by University and Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. Through AP EAMCET 2018 exam, a student can get admission in any of the below mentioned courses –
- Engineering along with Bio technology and B.Tech (dairy technology). It will also cover B. Tech in Food science and technology and agriculture engineering.
- B. Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy courses
- B.Sc in agriculture along with Horticulture and A.H/B.F .Sc./B.V.sc.
AP EAMCET 2018 Official Notification
AP EAMCET 2018 exam conducting authorities will release official notification in the 4th week of January 2018. Interested students are advised to get ready to apply as earliest as possible to avoid last minute rush.
AP EAMCET 2018 exam will be a computer based test having multiple choice questions. There are separate question papers for engineering, agriculture and medical streams. This competitive exam is mostly appeared by many students every year in order to get their admission for various Undergraduate courses in government and private colleges. Students can get the opportunity to get admission in more than 400 institutes if they clear this exam with good grades. For this, students need to prepare better and they have to gather all important information required to crack the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
All the candidates need to pay their application fee online through AP ONLINE, debit/credit card and net banking. Application fee for various courses is given below
AP EAMCET 2018 Important Dates
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Application form will be released in the first week of February 2018. For this exam, you need to apply online and you are not required to send any form by post or any other mode. If students have made any kind of mistakes while filling up the form, they will get a chance to rectify it easily when the edit option gets enabled on the given dates of correction. You can easily check the dates above for this exam. You will not be provided with any extra time for rectification after the date has gone.
Candidates are required to take the printout of the application form which they should keep themselves for future references. Application form is also required for documentation part.
How To Fill AP EAMCET Application Form..?
To fill AP EAMCET 2018 examination online application form, candidates need to follow below mentioned simple steps,
1. Payment Of Fee – This is the first step in filling application form, a candidate needs to pay his/her application fee / Registration Fee of Rs.450/-.
2. Registration – In order to register for EAMCET entrance exam they have to fulfill the necessary formalities.
- Candidates are required to fill the important details like name along with nationality, gender.
- They have to enter hall ticket/admit card numbers of 10th and 12th class.
- After that they have to select the choice of stream/ subject they need to appear.
- Lastly they have to fill the category details such as General/SC/ST/OBC. If candidates belong to special categories like PH, sports and NCC, then they have to enter these details and also details related to family annual income and residence proof should be entered.
3. Upload Photo and Sign – Candidates are required to upload their signature along with photograph after registration. This is only for those candidates whose signature and photograph is not visible in data base of Intermediate Boards. The photo which needs to be uploaded should be of color photo of recent time and in passport size. The size of the photograph is not more than 30 kb and should be in .JPG format. On the other side, in case of signature it should be clearly visible and size should not exceed 15 kb, it should also be in .JPG format.
4. Other Important Details To Be Filled – Candidates can choose their place of examination center according to their choice. Candidates are required to give the mobile number and email-id. They are also required to give the details of Aadhar Card.
5. Print Out and Submission – After completion of application form and payment of fees, they are required to take out the print out of the application form. No need to send printed application to examination conducting authorities but has to get sign from gazette officer or principal where the student is currently studying and has to submit the same to the invigilator of the examination. Candidates can keep copy of printed application form with them to use in future.
This exam will be conducted in both languages- Telugu and English. AP EAMCET 2018 Engineering exam paper will be divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Medical examination paper contains Biology includes Zoology and botany along with Physics and chemistry. There will be no provision of negative marking in this paper. Paper consists of objective type questions. Complete paper pattern is given in the below tables.
- Exam Pattern for Pharmacy & Engineering Courses
Exam pattern and subjects are tabulated below.
- Exam Pattern for Agriculture Courses
Exam pattern and subjects are tabulated below.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Syllabus
A description of syllabus has been given here, for complete syllabus, go through official notification or click here to download.
- Mathematics – Algebra (mathematical induction, functions, quadratic expressions, binomial theorem, Permutations & combinations), trigonometry (properties of triangles, hyperbolic functions, inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric equations), vector algebra (product & addition of vectors), measures of dispersion and probability (random variables & probability distributions, measures of dispersion), coordinate geometry (Circle, System of Circles, hyperbola, transformation of axes, Parabola, Ellipse) and calculus (definite integral, integration, differential equations, differentiation, applications of derivatives).
- Physics – Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature, Radiation and Matter, Semiconductor Electronics and Communication Systems.
- Chemistry – The s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), p -Block Elements Group 13 ( Boron Family), Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, surface chemistry, chemical bonding & molecular structure.
- Biology – The biology part consists of two separate sections- Botany & Zoology. So, a candidate needs to prepare all topics in each subject. Few important topics in Botany are as follows- Biotechnology, molecular biology, microbes & human welfare, microbiology, genetics, plants, plant ecology, morphology, internal organization of plants, cell function & structure etc. Few important topics in Zoology are as follows- Genetics, Human Reproduction, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, ecology & environment, animal diversity- I & II, structural organization in animals, locomotion & reproduction in protozoa etc.
AP EAMCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards for AP EAMCET 2018 can be downloaded from AP EAMCET 2018 exam’s official website. AP EAMCET 2018 exams admit card will be released in between 3rd and 4th week of April 2018. A candidate should take his/her admit card to the exam venue along with an original photo ID such as voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card etc.
How To Download Admit Cards
- Open official website or click here for direct link
- Find download admit cards
- Enter required details like registration id, date of birth
- Enter captcha or security code given in the box
- Click on submit button
- Print or save admit card
Result will be declared by second week of May 2018. Candidates will have to download their result and carry a copy with them at the time of admission. To get AP EAMCET 2018 exam’s result, a candidate has to enter his/her basic details such as roll number, date of birth and mobile number in the respective fields.
Counselling will start in the first week of June 2018. Candidates will have to go for verification of certificates. They also have to attend one of the designated helpline centers which are allotted for verification process. Candidates will have to carry original documents along with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of verification process. Documents which needs to be carry for verification process will include
- Rank card of AP EAMCET
- Hall ticket of AP EAMCET
- Mark sheet of Intermediate
- 10 class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer and income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Sports certificates and other required certificate to claim relaxation
- HC Verma- Concepts of Physics-part 1
- HC Verma- Concepts of Physics-part 2
- Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov
- Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov