AP EAMCET 2019 [Exam Date, Application Form] : AP EAMCET Notification 2019 will be released on 20th February 2019. Eligible candidates can submit AP EAMCET application form online from February 26, 2019 and the last date to submit application is 27 March 2019 without late fee. AP EAMCET 2019 exam will be conducted for engineering courses from April 20 to 23 and from April 23 and 24 for Pharmacy and agriculture courses. AP EAMCET hall tickets 2019 can be downloaded from April 16, 2019. AP EAMCET result 2019 will be declared on May 5th 2019. AP State Level Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test which is known as EAMCET is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. It is a common entrance test for engineering, agriculture and medical fields. This exam is conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Secondary Education (APSCHE).
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- Mock test
- Exam Centres
- Hall Tickets
- Preparation Books
|Exam conducted by||The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada|
|Exam name||AP EAMCET 2019|
|Notification will be released by||20th Feb 2019|
|Essential Qualification||10+2 pass in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics as optional or related vocational courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||26 Feb 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||27 March, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||4th of April 2019|
|Online correction window shall be available in||April 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||9th April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||14th of April 2019|
|Download Hall tickets from||16 April 2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||19th April 2019|
|Mode of Examination||Online (computer based test)|
|Date and timings of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||20 to 23 of April 2019 |
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Date and timings of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||23 to 24 of April 2019 |
10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
|Exam centers||All over Andhra Pradesh and Hyderabad|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||End of April 2019|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||End of April 2019|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||End of April 2019|
|Result declaration||5th of May 2019|
|Apply online at||http://sche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx|
After qualifying AP EAMCET, the students can get admission into a profession UG course of their choice offered by University and Private Colleges in Andhra Pradesh state. Through AP EAMCET 2019 exam, a student can get admission in any of the below mentioned courses –
- Engineering along with Bio technology and B.Tech (dairy technology). It will also cover B. Tech in Food science and technology and agriculture engineering.
- B. Pharmacy, D.Pharmacy courses
- B.Sc in agriculture along with Horticulture and A.H/B.F .Sc./B.V.sc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Official Notification
AP EAMCET 2019 exam conducting authorities will release official notification on 20th February 2019. Interested students are advised to get ready to apply as early as possible to avoid last minute rush. AP EAMCET official notification 2019 will be released on AP EAMCET official website @https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET.
About EAMCET Exam
AP EAMCET 2019 exam will be a computer based test having multiple choice questions. There will be separate question papers for engineering, agriculture and medical streams. This competitive exam is mostly taken by many students every year in order to get their admission into various Undergraduate courses offered by the government and private colleges located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Students can get the opportunity to get admission in more than 400 institutes if they clear this exam with good grades. For this, students need to prepare better and they have to gather all important information required to crack the exam.
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
|Nationality||Indian nationals / overseas citizen of India / persons of Indian origin|
|Domicile requirement||Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. The candidates should satisfy local and non-local requirements.|
|Age limit (As on Dec 31, 2019)||1. Engineering, Pharmacy courses: Should be of at least or more than 16 years of age and no upper age limit. |
2. For D.Pharmacy: Should be 17 years old
3. For B. Tech dairy tech. and other courses: Age should be of 17 yrs but not more than 22 years; maximum age 25 years for SC / ST candidates
|Educational Qualification||Pass in 10+2 or appeared in final year examination or Pass / appeared in related vocational courses conducted by Board of Intermediate or Diploma holders/ Final year diploma students appeared in final exams conducted by State board of technical education and training. Pharmacy & Engineering: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional subjects in +2 Agriculture courses: Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects in +2 A candidate should have 45% aggregate marks in qualifying examination and 40% in case of reserved candidates.|
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form
Application form will be released on 26th February 2019. The last date to submit AP EAMCET 2019 application is 27th March 2019 without late fee. For this exam, you need to apply online and you are not required to send any form by post or any other mode. If students have made any kind of mistakes while filling up the form, they will get a chance to rectify it easily when the edit option gets enabled on the given dates of correction. You can easily check the dates above for this exam. You will not be provided with any extra time for rectification once the correction window will be closed.
Candidates are required to take the printout of the application form which they should keep themselves for future references. Application form is also required for documentation part.
How To Fill AP EAMCET Application Form?
To fill AP EAMCET 2019 examination online application form, candidates need to follow below mentioned simple steps,
1. Payment Of Fee – This is the first step in filling application form, a candidate needs to pay his/her application fee / Registration Fee of Rs.500/- and Rs. 59 as processing charges.
2. Registration – In order to register for EAMCET entrance exam they have to fulfil the necessary formalities.
- Candidates are required to fill the important details like name along with nationality, gender.
- They have to enter hall ticket/admit card numbers of 10th and 12th class.
- After that they have to select the choice of stream/ subject they need to appear.
- Lastly they have to fill the category details such as General/SC/ST/OBC. If candidates belong to special categories like PH, sports and NCC, then they have to enter these details and also details related to family annual income and residence proof should be entered.
3. Upload Photo and Sign – Candidates are required to upload their signature along with photograph after registration. This is only for those candidates whose signature and photograph is not visible in data base of Intermediate Boards. The photo which needs to be uploaded should be of color photo of recent time and in passport size. The size of the photograph is not more than 30 kb and should be in .JPG format. On the other side, in case of signature it should be clearly visible and size should not exceed 15 kb, it should also be in .JPG format.
4. Other Important Details To Be Filled – Candidates can choose their place of examination center according to their choice. Candidates are required to give the mobile number and email-id. They are also required to give the details of Aadhar Card.
5. Print Out and Submission – After completion of application form and payment of fees, they are required to take out the print out of the application form. No need to send printed application to examination conducting authorities but has to get sign from gazette officer or principal where the student is currently studying and has to submit the same to the invigilator of the examination. Candidates can keep copy of printed application form with them to use in future.
AP EAMCET 2019 Application Fee
All the candidates need to pay their application fee online through AP ONLINE, debit/credit card and net banking. Application fee for various courses is given below
All the candidates will have to pay the following registration fee without late fee
|Course Name||Registration fee (in Rs)|
|Agriculture & medical (AM)||500/-|
|For both courses E+AM||1000/-|
Last date for submission with late fee
|Last date||Late fee (in Rs.)|
|By the end of 1 st week of April 2019||500/-|
|By the end of 2 nd week of April 2019||1000/-|
|By the end of 3 rd week of April 2019||5000/-|
|By the end of 4 th week of April 2019||10,000/-|
Note: Processing fee of Rs.59/- needed to pay along with registration fee.
Mode Of Payment
- Candidates can pay their registration fee either at AP & TS online centres or using online payment gateway at the time of filling up the AP EAMCET online application form. Before making the payment, candidates must check the dates prescribed by the authorities.
- Candidates are recommended to pay their registration fee as soon as possible to avoid fine / late fee.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET 2019 exams will be the computer based test and conducted in two sessions. This exam will be conducted in both languages- Telugu and English. AP EAMCET 2019 Engineering exam paper will be divided into three sections- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and Medical examination paper contains Biology includes Zoology and botany along with Physics and chemistry. There will be no provision of negative marking in this paper. Paper consists of objective type questions. Complete paper pattern is given in the below tables.
Note- Candidates wish to write the exam in Urdu language will have to select Kurnool as their Test Centre
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy & Engineering Courses
Exam pattern and subjects are tabulated below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
Exam Pattern for Agriculture/ Medical Courses
Exam pattern and subjects are tabulated below.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Biology [Zoology + Botany]||80||80|
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Instructions
AP EAMCET 2019 tests will be conducted in online mode. Therefore the authorities have issued the following instructions for those aspirants who are not aware of computer based test
- Reach to the exam centre at least 120 minutes (2 hours) ago
- Late candidates even by 1 minute will not be permitted to write the test
- Candidates must bring their hall ticket and filled in application form to the exam centre; both things will be verified when candidate enter to the exam centre / hall
- SC / ST candidates must bring a verified copy of their caste certificate to the exam centre
- Candidates should cooperate with officials at the time of capturing biometrics
- Candidates can seek help from the invigilators in finding the computer / node assigned to them
- On the assigned node / computer, candidates can see their details such as name, photo etc.
- For any query during the exam, a candidate should contact to the invigilator only
- Before starting the exam, candidates must carefully read the general as well as exam specific instructions; instructions will be available in both English and Telugu languages.
AP EAMCET 2019 Mock test
Candidates who are not aware of computer based test can avail mock test facility offered by the authorities. Links to attempt mock test are given below
- For Mock Test 1 (Engineering EAMCET – 2016) – Click here
- For Mock Test 2 (Engineering EAMCET – 2015) – Click here
- For Mock Test 3 (Medical EAMCET – 2016) – Click here
- For Mock Test 4 (Medical EAMCET – 2015) – Click here
AP EAMCET 2019 Test Centres
AP EAMCET 2019 entrance tests will be conducted at the following test centres
AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus
A description of syllabus has been given here, for complete syllabus, go through official notification or click below to download.
Click Here to download AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus for Engineering
Click Here to download AP EAMCET 2019 Syllabus for Agriculture and Medical
- Mathematics – Algebra (mathematical induction, functions, quadratic expressions, binomial theorem, Permutations & combinations), trigonometry (properties of triangles, hyperbolic functions, inverse trigonometric functions, trigonometric equations), vector algebra (product & addition of vectors), measures of dispersion and probability (random variables & probability distributions, measures of dispersion), coordinate geometry (Circle, System of Circles, hyperbola, transformation of axes, Parabola, Ellipse) and calculus (definite integral, integration, differential equations, differentiation, applications of derivatives).
- Physics – Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature, Radiation and Matter, Semiconductor Electronics and Communication Systems.
- Chemistry – The s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), p -Block Elements Group 13 ( Boron Family), Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, surface chemistry, chemical bonding & molecular structure.
- Biology – The biology part consists of two separate sections- Botany & Zoology. So, a candidate needs to prepare all topics in each subject. Few important topics in Botany are as follows- Biotechnology, molecular biology, microbes & human welfare, microbiology, genetics, plants, plant ecology, morphology, internal organization of plants, cell function & structure etc. Few important topics in Zoology are as follows- Genetics, Human Reproduction, Human Anatomy and Physiology-IV, Applied Biology, Organic Evolution, ecology & environment, animal diversity- I & II, structural organization in animals, locomotion & reproduction in protozoa etc.
AP EAMCET 2019 Admit Card
Hall ticket for AP EAMCET 2019 can be downloaded from AP EAMCET 2019 exam’s official website. AP EAMCET 2019 exams admit card will be released on 16th April 2019. A candidate should take his/her admit card to the exam venue along with an original photo ID such as voter ID card, driving license, Aadhaar card etc.
How To Download Admit Card
- Open official website
- Find download admit cards
- Enter required details like registration id, date of birth
- Enter captcha or security code given in the box
- Click on submit button
- Print or save admit card
AP EAMCET 2019 Result
Result will be declared on 5th May 2019. Candidates will have to download their result and carry a copy with them at the time of admission. To get AP EAMCET 2019 exam’s result, a candidate has to enter his/her basic details such as roll number, date of birth and mobile number in the respective fields.
AP EAMCET Counselling
Counselling will start in the first week of June 2019. Candidates will have to go for verification of certificates. They also have to attend one of the designated helpline centers which are allotted for verification process. Candidates will have to carry original documents along with 2 sets of photocopies at the time of verification process. Documents which needs to be carry for verification process will include
- Rank card of AP EAMCET
- Hall ticket of AP EAMCET
- Mark sheet of Intermediate
- 10 class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer and income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Sports certificates and other required certificate to claim relaxation
AP EAMCET – Best Books For Preparation
- HC Verma- Concepts of Physics-part 1
- HC Verma- Concepts of Physics-part 2
- Problems in Physics- S.S. Krotov
- Problems in General Physics – I.E. Irodov
AP EAMCET 2019 FAQs
Q. When Will Notification Of AP EAMCET 2019 Gets Released?
A. AP EAMCET 2019 official notification will be released on 20th Feb 2019.
Q. What Is The Official Website To Submit AP EAMCET 2019 Application Form?
A. sche.ap.gov.in is the official website to submit AP EAMCET 2019.
Q. What Is The Amount Needed To Pay For AP EAMCET 2019?
A. Candidates has to pay a fee of Rs. 500 + 59 (Processing fee) towards AP EAMCET 2019
Q. Is There Any Age Limit To Appear For AP EAMCET 2019?
A. candidate applying for engineering, Pharmacy courses has to be 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019 and there is no upper age limit. For the courses of B.Tech (dairy Technology, Agricultural engineering, FS & T) B.Sc (Agricultural engineering) candidates has to be 17 years of age as on 31st December 2019 and upper age limit is 22 years for General candidates and 25 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Q. What Are The Conditions For Rejecting Any Application Form?
A. The Convener of AP EAMCET 2019 can reject an application / candidature of the candidate due to the following conditions
- Incomplete application form submission
- Late form submission
- Submission of application form without the registration fee
- Incorrect / false information provided
- If a candidate fails to meet the minimum prescribed eligibility criteria