AP ECET application form 2019 will be released for the academic year 2019-20 in the month of March. The registration Dates will start around the middle of March 2019. The last date for submission of online application is expected to be in the middle of April 2019. This test is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapur. The test is conducted by the university on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education.
If you are planning to apply for AP ECET, you might be aware of the fact that it is the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test. You might also be aware of the fact that it is conducted for Diploma Holders and B. Sc (Mathematics) graduates for admission to the engineering courses in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
As you are planning to apply for the AP ECET 2019, you should be aware of the important dates. As the official release for the examination has not been released, here are some tentative dates to be aware of
|Notification for AP ECET – 2019||Around the 10th of March 2019
|Commencement of Online Application Form Submission||Around the 15th of March 2019
|Last Date of submission of application without Late Fee||Around the 15th of April 2019
|Final Date to submit the online application with a late fee of Rs.1000||Around the 21st of April 2019
|Correction of online application data already submitted||Around the 3rd Week of April 2019
|Downloading Hall Tickets from the website of APSCHE||Last Week of April 2019
|Date of Entrance Test||First Week of May 2019
|Examination Timing||From 10 am to 1 pm
|Release of First Answer Key||Two Days after the examination
|Last date for receiving objections for the first answer key||Two days after the release of the first answer key
|Release of Results||Around the 10th of May 2019
AP ECET Eligibility 2019
Applicants must be Indian Nationals. They should be from the state of Andhra Pradesh. The applicants will have to satisfy the local/non-local status requirements. Candidates can get to see the detailed explanation for the local/Non-local status in the instruction booklet that will be released along with the notification.
To apply to the AP ECET 2019, applicants must have obtained their Diploma in Pharmacy/Technology from the State Board of Technical Education of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Otherwise, they should have any other diploma certification from an institution approved by the All India Council for Technical Education. The Institute should also have been recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as an equivalent qualification.
Otherwise, candidates must have completed their three-year Bachelor of Science Degree examination with maths as one of the papers in the group combination from a recognized university in the state or its equivalent qualification.
Candidates, who are doing the diploma course at the time of applying for AP ECET 2019 are eligible for entry into the appropriate B.E/B. Tech/B. Pharmacy course. However, to become eligible for entry, they will have to clear all the subjects for the award of the diploma before they can seek admission to the engineering course.
The percentage of mark required in the qualifying degree/diploma is 45% for general category candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates.
AP ECET Application Form 2019
The application form for AP ECET 2019 will be available only in online mode. Candidates have no other option other than applying online for the AP ECET 2019.
AP ECET 2019 – How To Apply Online?
Once the registration begins for AP ECET 2019, candidates can apply online and here are the steps they will have to follow for applying:
- To register and to apply, candidates will have to go to the official website of the State Council of Higher Education @ www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet
- Candidates will have to fill up the application with required details. Some of the details include hall ticket number of the qualifying examination, hall ticket number of SSC or class X examination etc.
- Once the required details related to their qualifying examination are entered, candidates will have to enter their Aadhaar Number, it is mandatory.
- Finally, they will have to pay the registration fee
- After paying the registration fee, Application ID will be generated
- Print the system generated application form for further reference.
Candidates will have to pay the registration fee of Rs.550 at the time of applying. If they apply after the last date of submission, they will have to pay Rs.1000 for the late fee along with Rs.550. The payment of the fee can be done through Andhra Pradesh Online Services or payment gateway provided. They can pay using Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card through AP Online Services.
Documents Needed For Applying Online
Candidates are recommended to keep the following documents ready when they sit for applying to the AP ECET 2019:
- Aadhar Card Number
- Ration Card of the family (Optional)
- Jpeg or .JPG file containing the Signature of the applicant signed in a white paper using a black pen. The size of the file should be 30kB.
- Good quality passport size photograph of the applicant in .jpg or .jpeg format with a size of 50KB.
- Income Certificate – Mee Seva Certificate Number
- Caste Category – Mee Seva Certificate Number
- Places of Study from Class 6
- 10th or SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Hall Ticket Number of Diploma or B. Sc, whichever the candidate has
- Credit/debit card number for payment of the fee
Is The AP ECET Examination Papers Are Common For All Branches Of Engineering?
Three subjects in the entrance test are common for all branches. For the fourth one, which is the engineering subject, the question paper will differ based on the engineering branch that a candidate wishes to apply. In the same way, the fourth paper is different for candidates planning to apply for the Pharmacy course.
Is There Any Provision To Apply For AP ECET 2019 If I Miss The Last Date?
Yes, the convening authority will announce two dates. One date is the last date for submission of application without the late fee. After this last date, one more week is given within which you can apply to the AP ECET 2019 with a late fee of Rs.1000.