Download AP ECET 2021 Admit Card : AP ECET Hall ticket 2021 is an essential document to be carried to the exam centre to attend the examination. The AP ECET admit card will be released in May 2021 by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, which is conducting the test on behalf of APSCHE.
As candidates are very well aware, they will not be permitted to take up the test if they do not carry their admit card for AP ECET 2021. AP ECET admit card will be released on the official website. Candidates will need their DOB and registration number to download the admit card.
AP ECET Hall Tickets Release Date
For the year 2021, As per notification of AP ECET by the JNTU, Anantapur, it is expected that the admit card will be released a week before the examination. Candidates can know the exact date of the release of Hall Ticket in due course. Tentatively, the admit card release will happen in May 2021 for the examination that is tentative to be held in May/ June 2021.
AP ECET Admit Card Download
The release of admit card will happen on the official website of the AP ECET 2021. Here is the process to follow for downloading admit card for the candidates, who want to appear for the AP ECET 2021 examination:
- They will have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education at sche.ap.gov.in.
- On this website, they will find the links to different entrance examinations conducted by this council in the state of AP.
- They will have to click on the link that says “AP ECET – 2021 Engineering Common Entrance Test”.
- When they click on this link, candidates will be taken to the website of AP ECET – 2021.
- On this website, they will find many links like “know your payment status”, “Print Application Form”, etc.
- “Download Hallticket”, will be one of these links
- When they click on this link, candidates will be prompted to enter their registration number and Date of Birth
- After entering these details, candidates will have to click on the link that shows “Download Hallticket”
- When they click on this link, their hall ticket will be displayed on a new webpage
- Before they click on the “Download” option, candidates will have to make sure that the details in the hall ticket are correct in all respects
- After downloading, candidates are recommended to take a printout of the hall ticket
- They are recommended to preserve the admit card until the admission process is over.
Details On Hall Ticket
As mentioned earlier, candidates should ensure the correctness of the details in the hall ticket before downloading. If there are errors, they can contact the convening authorities for the correction. Candidates will find the following details on Hall Ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the exam
- Details of the examination venue
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Also, the admit card will have the instructions to be followed by the candidates during the examination.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates are recommended to remember that the hall ticket will be issued for them only when all the photographs submitted with the application are identical.
- Candidates will not be permitted into the examination hall after 10 am and will not be permitted to leave the hall before 1 pm.
- Candidates should report to the examination centre before 8.30 am.
- Candidates are recommended to make sure themselves that answer only the correct question paper for the branch to which they apply.
- The question paper will be in English only.
- Candidates are recommended to carry only the admit card and a photo identity. They should not bring any other document or any electronic device inside the examination hall.
- Candidates should go through the instructions given in the hall ticket.
Documents To Be Carried To The Examination Hall
Candidates are recommended to carry the hall ticket for AP ECET 2021. In addition to the hall ticket, they will have to carry a valid photo identity. They can carry any of the following photo identity cards:
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo identity card of the previously studied institution
Candidates can give preference to Aadhaar Card as it is mandatory for applying as well. So, they can carry their Aadhaar Card along with the hall ticket to the examination hall.
AP ECET Hall Ticket FAQs
Q. Should I Preserve The Hall Ticket Of AP ECET 2021 Until The Admission?
A. Yes, you should take the hall ticket to the examination centre. Thereafter, you should preserve the admit card until the admission process is over. To make sure that your admit card remains safe; you can take two or three copies of the hall ticket after downloading it to your system.
Q. What Are The Details I Should Keep Ready To Download The Hall Ticket For AP ECET 2021?
A. You will have to keep the registration number that you got after applying for AP ECET 2021. In addition, you should also know your Date of Birth as it is in your class X certificate. There will be a drop-down menu on the hall ticket downloading page, where you will have to choose the correct option for your date of birth. Only the correct combination of registration number and Date of Birth will help you get to the page that contains your hall ticket.