Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online 2021 : AP Grama Sachivalayam application form for various posts will be released at gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in website on 11th Jan 2021. The last date to apply online is 31st Jan 2021 until 11:59 pm. Interested candidates must check post wise eligibility criteria to apply online for Grama Sachivalayam posts.
- AP Government will release a notification on 10th Jan 2021 to conduct a recruitment event for AP Grama Sachivalayam posts by inviting online applications from eligible candidates.
- The selection of Grama Sachivalayam vacancies will be done through a written test followed by document verification by DSC (District Selection Committee) at the district level and the appointment will be issued by District Collector.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online Process will commence from 11th Jan 2021 and the last date is 1st Jan 2021.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam will have posts such as Panchayat Secretary, VRO, Village Surveyor, ANM, Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA), Village Fisheries Assistant, Mahila Police, and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Digital Assistant, Welfare & Education Assistant.
If you are interested in applying for AP Grama Sachivalayam positions, read to know the important information related to the posts, such as the number of vacancies, minimum eligibility criteria, qualifications required, how to apply, selection process, etc.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Overview
|Job / exam||Various posts at AP Grama Secretariat|
|Conducted by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Number of Vacancies||14,061|
|Post Name||Panchayat Secretary, VRO, Village Surveyor, ANM, Animal Husbandry Assistant (AHA), Village Fisheries Assistant, Mahila Police, and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Engineering Assistant, Village Horticulture Assistant, Village Agriculture Assistant, Digital Assistant, Welfare & Education Assistant|
|No. of Grama Sachivalayams||11,114|
|No. of Ward Sachivalayams||3,786|
|No. of Grama Panchayats||13065|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply Online link||Gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in|
|Apply Online Start date||10th Jan 2021 at 11 am|
|Apply Online Last date||31st Jan 2021 at 11:59 pm|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Important Dates
Below we have provided some important dates that the candidates interested to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam should know.
|Notification Release Date||10th Jan 2021|
|Online Application form||11th Jan 2021|
|Last Date to Apply online||31st Jan 2021 till 11:59 pm|
|Written Exam/ Interview/ Document Verification||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
|Appointment||To be notified|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs Notification
AP Grama Secretariat Recruitment Notification will be released on 10th Jan 2021 to fill 14,061 vacancies in 11,114 Grama Sachivalayams in 13065 panchayats and 3,786 wards in urban areas.
Those who are interested to apply for these vacancies should read the notification as it will contain all the important information about eligibility, exam, selection process, etc. that you will require in order to successfully apply for this post. Selection to these posts will be through written test and document verification to be conducted by AP District Selection Committees.
All aspiring candidates must keep in touch with the AP Grama Sachivalayam website to get regular updates till the completion of the selection process. A separate secretariat for each village/ ward will prove beneficial for people as government policies will be implemented quickly and effectively through these secretariats and people’s grievances will be addressed quickly.
|Post Name||Name of the Department||Vacancies||Notification Pdf|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||Panchayat raj & Rural development||61||Click Here|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||Revenue||1255||Click Here|
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||Revenue||246||Click Here|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||Animal Husbandary, Dairy Developmen.||6858||Click Here|
|ANMs (Grade III)||Medical & Health||648||Click Here|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||Home||762||Click Here|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Fisheries||69||Click Here|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||Panchayat raj & Rural development||570||Click Here|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||Horticulture||1782||Click Here|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||Agriculture||536||Click Here|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Sericulture||400||Click Here|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Social Welfare (TW Dept in Tribal Areas)||97||Click Here|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||Panchayat raj & Rural development||1134||Click Here|
Number Of Vacancies
Andhra Pradesh Government has announced 14,068 vacancies for AP Grama Sachivalayam. For every 2000 – 4000 population, there will be a Grama Sachivalayam in rural areas and for every 4000-6000 population in urban areas, there will be Ward Sachivalayam. A total of 14 posts will be present in each Grama Sachivalayam.
Below we have provided a list of post wise vacancies and district wise vacancies in Andhra Pradesh and a total number of villages in each district.
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||61|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||1134|
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||246|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||69|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||1255|
|ANMs (Grade III)||648|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||6858|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||97|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||570|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||1782|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||400|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||536|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||762|
District Wise Vacancies
|District||Number of Villages||Vacancies|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192||-|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment should fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria which are set by AP Government. Applications of only those candidates will be accepted, who possess the minimum qualifications required for this job.
Candidates must be of sound health and should have such antecedents/ character to qualify for the post applied for. Below we have mentioned important eligibility criteria that you must fulfill in order to apply.
Candidates who are willing to apply must be citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates should be at least 18 years of age to apply and the maximum age limit to apply is 42 years. If you belong to an unreserved category and are older than 42 years, then you will not be eligible to apply. You should also note that relaxation in the upper age limit of 42 years will be given to candidates who belong to reserved categories.
|Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be provided to reserved category candidates as per the following
|SC /ST||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||They can deduct 3 years and the service they have rendered in armed forces/ NCC|
|Physically Handicapped/ Differently Abled||10 years|
|Retrenched employees of Census Department of AP with a minimum 6 month service||3 Years|
|A.P State Government Employees except APSEB, APSRTC, Corporation, Municipality employees||Max. upto 5 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated with their husbands and not remarried & belong to SC/ST||Upper age limit of 48 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated with their husbands and not remarried & not belong to SC/ST||Upper age limit of 43 years|
|Candidates working on temporary basis||Max. 5 years|
Candidates who are interested to apply for AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment must possess the prescribed qualifications and should have acquired them from a recognized university or prescribed Institute.
|Post Name||Age Limit |
(As on 01/07/2019)
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||18-42||Any Degree|
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||18-42||SSC / Equivalent|
|NCVT certificate in Draughtsman civil trade of 2 years course with Surveying as one of the subjects|
|Candidates with higher qualification in same trade or course are also eligible|
|Qualified candidates should pass in the Proficiency in Automation with usage of Computer and Associate Software within 6 months|
|(Note: Candidates with Any Degree can also apply)|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||18-42||Degree or Diploma in Electrical, Instrumentation, Computers, Electronics, IT, BCA/MCA, or Any degree with computers as one subject|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||18-42||NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Two years course with surveying as one subject|
|Intermediate (Vocational) Course with Surveying as one subject|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|B.E / B Tech in Civil Engineering|
|Obtained Licensed surveyor certificate|
|ANMs (Grade III)||18-42||i) SSC/ Equivalent|
ii) 18/24 months MPHA (F) or 2 yr Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F)+ 1 yr clinical training in govt. hospital/ 1 yr Apprenticeship training with certificate.
iii)registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council
iv) registered in A.P. Para Medical Board (Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course)
(v) Must have Physical fitness for camp life
|Village Fisheries Assistant||18-42||Polytechnic diploma in Fisheries or Inter with Biology or Vocational course in Aquaculture/ fisheries or B.F.Sc 4 yr degree or B.Sc Fisheries/ B.Sc Aquaculture/ B.Sc Zoology.|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||18-42||4 yr B.Sc Agriculture or 4 Yrs B.Tech Agriculture from recognized University accredited by ICAR, (or) 2 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (or) 2 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (seed technology) (organic farming ) (or) 3 yr diploma in Agriculture polytechnic (Agri. engineering) recognized by ANGRAU (or) serving MPEOs with B.Sc (BZC) degree. On selection B.Sc (BZC) candidate should get 2 yr diploma in Agri polytechnic to be eligible for further promotion.|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||18-42||4 years B.Sc Horticulture / B.Sc (Hons) Horticulture|
|2 years Diploma in Horticulture|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||18-42||M.Sc., Sericulture (or)|
|B.Sc. with Sericulture /|
|Intermediate Vocational Course in Sericulture|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||18-42||Any Degree|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||18-42||(i)2 yrs Animal husbandry Polytechnic course or|
|(ii) Intermediate vocational course inDairying & Poultry science as one of the subject or 2 yr poultry diploma course or two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA)|
|Candidates under (ii) shall undergo 1 year departmental training in Veterinary Assistant course, only on completion of the course, they will be appointed as AHA.|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||18-42||Degree|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||18-42||Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application Form
The application process for AP Grama Sachivalayam will be held online and made available on the official website from 11th Jan 2021 and the last date to apply online including submission of fee is 31st Jan 2021 till 11:59 pm.
All aspiring candidates have to fill and submit an online application form as there will be no offline alternative to apply for Grama Sachivalayam positions. The candidate has to fill the online application in 3 steps.
- Step 1: One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Step 2: Submit Online Application
- Step 3: Payment of fee
How To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
Candidates willing to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam will have to fill an online application form @gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned instructions to fill and submit the online application form.
Step 1: One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Visit the official website or click here
- Find Step 1: One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) and click on the ‘Click Here’ button
- AP Grama/ Ward Sachivalayam OTPR page will be opened
- Enter Applicant Basic Details: Enter basic details such as Name of Applicant, Date Of Birth, Gender, Aadhaar No, etc.
- If Aadhaar No not available
- If Aadhaar No not available ‘Click here’ option will be shown, click on that, then select Valid Photo ID such as Voter Card, Pan, Ration card, Bank passbook, Passport
- Enter Valid Photo Id number and upload the document
- (Aadhaar is mandatory, hence submit Aadhaar before the last date of registration or else your candidature will be canceled)
- Enter Mobile number
- Attach Photograph and Signature file using ‘choose file’ option under ‘Attach your latest photograph’ (Photograph and sign should be in .jpg format and not more than 50kb in size and dimensions will be photo width 3.5cm, Photo height 4.5 cm, Signature height 1.5 cm )
- Enter Captcha code
- Upload Photograph with Signature: Click on the ‘Upload’ button
Note : You will get a message on the screen stating ‘ Details furnished are final and corrections are not allowed’
- Furnished details will be loaded
- Check the details and click on the ‘This photo belongs to me’ box or else, click on the ‘Back’ button
- Enter mothers name, fathers name
- Select community
- Enter Email Id
- Select Marital status
- Select Religion
- Choose Yes/ No for Ex-Servicemen, NCC, Govt employee/ contract/ outsourcing employee, PH
- Address Details
- Enter Address for correspondence such as D.No, Street, Village/ city, District, Urban/Rural, Mandal, Gram Panchayat, and Pincode
- If the permanent address is the same as correspondence click on the box or else enter the details of the permanent address
- Basic Education Details
- Select Type of study ‘Regular/ Private’ – select districts of study from 4th class to 8th class
- Educational Qualifications
- Select SSC or its Equivalent Qualification: Select board, Enter Roll no, Select Month & Year of passing
- Examination District Preference – Select 3 district preferences to opt for exam center
- Declaration – 2 : Check on I accept above declaration after reading the same
- Click on the ‘Preview’ button
- Check the details, If changes are to be done click on the ‘Edit’ option or else ‘Submit’
- OTPR registration ID will be shown if registration is successful, note it down, you will get SMS as well
- Click on the ‘Print’ button to download OTPR application form
- Click on the ‘Click Here to submit online application’ option to go to step 2
Step 2: Submit Online Application
- Open the home page of AP Grama Sachivalayam
- Click on ‘Click here’ under Step 2: Submit Online Application option
- You will be redirected to a new page having 3 categories as below
Category I: (Common Examination With Preference)
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Welfare & Education Assistant
- Ward Administrative Secretary
- Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
Category II: Group – A (Common Examination with preference)
- Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Group B (Common Examination)
- Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- Village Surveyer (Grade-III)
Category III: (Separate Exam For Each Post)
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- Village Horticulture Assistant
- Village Fisheries Assistant
- Panchayat Secretary (Grade-VI) Digital Assistant
- Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- Animal Husbandry Assistant
- ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female)
- Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
- Village Sericulture Assistant
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button under the category of your choice
- Enter OTPR ID
- Select date of Birth
- Select Post Applying for
- For Category, I post, select preference
- For Category 2 Group A posts select preference
- For Category 2 Group B posts select a preference
- For Category 3 posts, you have to apply separately for each post
- Enter Captcha code
- Check on the declaration box
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The application form will be loaded
- Check on declaration 1
1. Personal Details: Check Personal details that have been loaded
3. Qualification Details: Select Qualification details such as ‘Qualification, Year of passing, University’
- Click on I accept Declaration 2
- Click on Preview
- Check the details in preview, change using the ‘edit’ option or else ‘submit’
- You will receive a confirmation message on-screen with Candidate ID
- Then click on proceed to payment
Step 3: Payment
- Continue with payment or else go to the home page and click on ‘click here’ below ‘Payment option’
- Enter Login ID/ OTPR ID, Select DOB, enter verification code
- Click on ‘Proceed to payment’
- Payment details will be shown with other personal and post details, click on ‘proceed to payment’
- Choose payment option, either credit/ debit/ internet banking or UPI and make the payment
- You will get a payment successful message
- Take a printout of the application
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online Link (Activated)
Candidates who will be applying for AP Grama Secretariats Recruitment will have to pay Rs. 400 as exam and application processing fee and Candidates belonging to SC/ST has to pay the only exam fee of Rs.200/- and they are exempted from exam fee.
Candidates will only have to possess minimum qualifications to apply for these positions and they have to pay post wise fees in order to apply.
Documents Needed To Apply
Those who are willing to apply for AP Village Secretariat will have to possess the following documents in order to complete the online application process.
- Scanned copy of the photo along with signature
- Id proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter’s ID card, bank passbook, Passport (if Aadhaar is not available)
AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online & Eligibility FAQs
Q. When Will AP Grama Sachivalayam Apply Online Process Commences?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam’s apply online process commences on 10th Jan 2021 at 11 am.
Q. What Is The Last Date Of Registration To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts?
A. The last date of registration will be 31st Jan 2021 till 11:59 pm.
Q. Whether Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam Will Be Held Online/Offline?
A. Grama Sachivalayam written exam will be conducted offline.
Q.What Is The Fee For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. General candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- per post towards processing cum exam fee. SC/ST/BC candidate has to pay Rs.200/- towards processing fee and they are exempted from paying exam fees.
Q. What Is The Eligibility Criteria To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts?
A. Candidate must be a Citizen of India and a resident of Andhra Pradesh and he/ she must have prescribed educational qualifications for the post applied for, must be of sound health, and have such antecedents/ character to qualify for the post.
Q. What Are The Documents Required To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Posts?
A. Candidate has to keep a scanned copy of Photo and Signature in the prescribed size (not more than 50 kb) and format (Jpg) and with prescribed dimensions (3.5 cm photo, 4.5 cm Photo height x 1.5 cm signature height). If Aadhaar is not available candidate must have a scanned copy of valid Id proof such as the Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter’s ID card, bank passbook, Passport.