AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) notification will be released in Jan 2021 for recruiting Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) grade III in Grama Sachivalayams of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The ANM/MPHA application process commences from Jan 2021 and the apply online last date is Feb 2021.
- Candidates who are interested and fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply online through the AP Grama Sachivalayam official website.
- A total of 648 vacancies will be filled through AP ANM/MPHA 2021 Notification.
If you are interested in applying for the post of ANM/ MPHA (F) in AP Grama Sachivalayam you should go through all the important aspects of the recruitment process, such as the minimum eligibility criteria, how to apply online, exam pattern, selection process, etc. for the convenience of the candidates.
|Post||Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)|
|Authority||AP Grama Sachivalayam|
|Conducted by||Medical and Health Department|
|Number of Vacancies||2200|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification||To be released soon|
- AP Grama Sachivalayam
- AP Panchayat Secretary
- AP VRO
- AP Veterinary / Fisheries Assistant
- AP Welfare & Education Assistant
AP ANM/ MPHA (F) Important Dates
Below are some important dates that you should know about if you are interested in applying for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment
|Online application form||Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply online||Feb 2021|
|Hall ticket||3 days prior to the exam|
|Exam||9th August to 14th September 2021|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Notification 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification for ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment will be released in Jan 2021 on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/. Interested candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification before applying for the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment. Notification will contain all the information about the recruitment process that the candidates will need to successfully apply for the ANM/ MPHA (F) recruitment.
Download AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Notification 2021
The notification not only contains the details such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern, section process, but it will also have the information about the distribution of vacancies according to the category, the terms that make a candidate ineligible for the recruitment, and other important details.
Number of Vacancies
AP Grama Sachivalayam has announced 648 vacancies for the post of AP ANM / Multi-Purpose Health Assistant (Female) Grade III. These vacancies are distributed among the different districts of Andhra Pradesh state as per the following table.
|District||Number of vacancies|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Eligibility Criteria 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam has set some minimum eligibility criteria that every candidate who is willing to apply for the AP Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Position should fulfil in order to apply online. If you do not fulfil the below-mentioned eligibility criteria then you will not be able to apply online.
Only Indian Citizens who are residents of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should not exceed the age of 42 years and they must be at least 18 years of age in order to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2021.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||42 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
|ST / SC and BC||5 years|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen||3 years and duration of service|
|ANM /MPHA(F) already selected through DSC||Duration of service or 5 years (whichever is less)|
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications in order to become eligible to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment.
- They must have passed high school or equivalent (and)
- They must have passed an 18 or 24-month MPHA(F) course OR Vocational multipurpose health worker (female) course (two years intermediate) and done 1-year clinical training at a government hospital or one-year apprenticeship training.
- Should be registered in Andhra Pradesh Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council
- They must be registered in AP Para Medical Board
- They should have physical fitness required for camp life
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Application Form 2021
You will need to fill the application form in order to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment. The Application Form will be made available online on the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @ http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
The application form will be released in Jan 2021 and all the eligible candidates will be able to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment by filling the online application form before Feb 2021.
How To Apply Online?
If you are willing to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment, then you should follow the below-mentioned steps in order to successfully complete the online application process.
Step I – One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Visit the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam or click here http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Click on “One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)” link
- A new page will open
- Enter the following details
- Your name
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Upload your Photo with Signature
- Enter the security code
- Click on the “Upload” button
- Accept declaration
- Enter further required details
- Your name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Marital status
- Aadhaar number
- Select if you are ex-serviceman, NCC Instructor, Government employee or physically disabled or not
- Enter your permanent and correspondence address
- Enter basic educational details
- Select your Examination District Preference
- Accept declaration 2
- Click on “Preview” button
- Verify the details
- To make changes, click on the “Edit” button
- Otherwise, click on “Submit”
- After submitting the registration form your registration id will be generated
- Take a printout of the registration form by clicking on the “print” button
Step II – Online Application Form
- Go to the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam
- Click on “Submit Online Application” link
- Select the post you want to apply for and click on the “Apply” button
- Enter your registration id
- Select the post you want to apply for
- Enter the verification code
- Accept the declaration
- Click on submit button
- A new page will open
- Accept the declaration
- A filled application form will be displayed according to the information provided in the registration form
- Select “Yes” if you want to apply for Non-Local District
- Enter your qualifications
- Accept “declaration 2”
- Click on “preview” button
- Preview the application
- To make changes click on “Edit”
- After making changes click on the “Submit” button
- After submitting the application form your “Candidate ID” will be generated
- Note your id
- Proceed to make payment
Step III – Payment of Application Fee
- Enter your registration id and date of birth
- Enter the verification code
- Click on “proceed to payment”
- Your application fee will be calculated
- Click on “proceed to payment” button
- Select the method of payment
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Take a printout of fee receipt and application form for future use
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Application Fee 2021
Candidates will have to make payment of application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Debit / Credit Card. The application process will not be completed successfully until the payment of the application fee is not made. You have to pay Rs. 200/- for the application fee and Rs. 200/- for exam fee.
Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ BC / PH and Ex-servicemen category will be exempted from payment of examination fee. You can also apply outside of your local district, you can choose a maximum of 3 districts and for each additional district, you have to pay a charge of Rs. 100/-.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Non local district charge|
|ST / SC / PH/ BC / Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 200/-||Exempted||Exempted|
|Other||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-|
The candidate will need the following documents to successfully complete the online application process for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment.
- Scanned photo and signature
- Educational certificate
- High school mark sheet
- Valid Photo id
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (for people with disabilities)
- Domicile certificate, etc.
Original copies of the above-mentioned documents will be required at the time of Document Verification. If a candidate would unable to produce the required document at the time of document verification or when asked for, the candidate shall be disqualified from the recruitment process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates who apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment will have to go through a written exam. The written exam will be conducted for all the candidates who successfully apply online.
- The written exam will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions that will be in Telugu and English languages.
- The exam will be conducted for 150 marks and have 150 questions related to Mental Ability and MPHW(F) Training Course.
- Candidates will get 150 minutes to answer all the questions in the written exam.
- There will be negative marking in the written exam and for every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|Part||Subject||Maximum Marks||Number of Questions||Duration|
|A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50 minutes|
|B||MPHW (F) Training Course, Fundamental of Nursing I and II,||100||100||100 minutes|
|Community Health Nursing III|
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Syllabus 2021
Candidates who will be interested in AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment should study according to the following syllabus for the written exam.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- History and Culture of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance
- General English
- Indian Polity and governance
- Constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments
- Public policy
- Reforms and centre state relations in reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Key welfare and development schemes Andhra Pradesh Government
- Physical Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Society, Social Justice, rights issues
- General Science and its applications to day to day life
- Development in Science and Technology and Information Technology
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I
- Nursing procedures and techniques
- Introduction to nursing
- First aid and
Fundamentals of Nursing II
- Introduction to Maternal Health
- Introduction to Child Health
- Introduction to Family Health and Community
Community Health Nursing I
- Midwifery and Maternity Nursing
- Domiciliary Midwifery
- Family Planning and welfare
Community Health Nursing II
- Health Education
- Nutrition Education
- Communication skills and audiovisual education
Community Health Nursing III
- Basic Medicine and Pharmacology
- Communicable Diseases
- Health Problems and Plans
- Mental Diseases
Note: The syllabus provided here is for reference purposes only. For detailed syllabus candidates should refer to the official notification.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Selection process 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Selection Process will consist of two stages. First, there will be a written exam and then those who qualify the exam will have to go through document verification.
Candidates who successfully apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) post will be called for a written exam. The competitive exam will consist of Objective type MCQs and candidates have to qualify the written exam in order to become eligible for the next stage of selection process i.e. Document Verification. After the exam will be conducted, a merit list will be prepared and those who get shortlisted in the merit list will be called to appear for document verification.
2. Document Verification
Candidates have to bring their original documents for verification and those who successfully get their documents verified will be appointed on the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) and those who fail to qualify document verification will be disqualified from the selection process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Hall Ticket 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Hall ticket will be released most probably 3 days before the date of exam. Candidates who successfully apply should be able to download their hall ticket from the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates should know that they have to download their hall ticket from the official website only.
The hall ticket will not be provided to the candidates by any other means. The exam is expected to be conducted from 9-14th August 2021, so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with AP Grama Sachivalayam Website to get the latest information about hall ticket release and exam.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
In order to download their AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Hall Ticket, candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Visit AP Grama Sachivalayam website or click here
- Find the hall ticket link and click on it
- A login screen will be displayed
- Enter your registration id and password
- Click on login
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- Download your hall ticket
- Take a print out of the hall ticket
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Result 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Result will be published on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. The result will be published simultaneously after the exam in the form of a merit list.
Candidates whose name/roll number appear in the merit list will be considered qualified and have to appear for document verification and the rest of the candidate will be disqualified.
The release date of the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Result by the third week of September 2021. You should keep in touch with the official website to get the latest information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Cut Off Marks
AP Grama Sachivalayam will publish cut off marks for ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment on its official website along with the result. Cut off marks will be determined by the number of vacancies and marks scored by the candidates in the written exam.
In order to qualify the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Exam, candidates have to score more or equal marks to the cut-off. Candidates will be able to check the cut off marks on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Salary
Candidates who get appointed for the post of AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) will remain on probation for 2 years. During the probation period, candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 15000/- per month. After the completion of the probation period, candidates will receive a salary between Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month.
AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q. When The AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Application Form Will Be Released?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Application Form will be released in Jan 2021 on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
Q. When The AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) written competitive exam is expected to be conducted from 9-14th Aug 2021. To get the exam date of the recruitment exam, candidates are advised to keep in touch with the AP Grama Sachivalayam official website.
Q. What Will Be The Salary Of AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F)?
A. Candidates selected for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) post will get Rs. 15000/- per month during the probation period and after that they will be paid according to the regular pay scale of the post i.e., pay scale of Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment?
A. You have to pay Rs. 200/- for the application fee and 200/- for Exam fee in order to apply for AP ANM / MPHA (F) Recruitment.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment?
A. You must not be older than 42 years of age in order to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA (F) recruitment.