AP Digital Assistant in Grama Sachivalayam recruitment notification has been released on 24th July and online applications are invited from eligible candidates. The government of Andhra Pradesh is committed towards the development of the people of its state hence introduced the concept of NAVARATHNALU which is the core of this governance. The government of Andhra Pradesh has started AP Grama Sachivalayam system at the village level for the efficient transformation and service delivery to the people at village level. One Grama Sachivalayam will be created for two thousand to four thousand population in rural areas whereas in urban areas ward sacahivalayam will be set up for four thousand to six thousand population. This is the government’s approach to eliminate the gap in delivery of citizen services and to bring joy and prosperous to the people of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Digital Assistant post has been created in Village Secretariats and the person having Computer Diploma can apply for the post of Digital Assistant to perform functions such as operation of systems, introduction of new techniques, maintenance of techniques etc.
AP Digital Assistant Notification
AP Village Secretariat Digital Assistant Notification 2019 has been released on the official website of Grama Sachivalayam and Panchayat raj & Rural development. Compute Operator post or Digital Assistant post has been created in each Grama Sachivalayam to act as Points-man for gadgets Operation and Maintenance and Single window system at Secretariat at village level for delivery of digital services. The candidates will be serving under the department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development and to be posted at Village Secretariats.
AP Digital Assistant Notification PDF
AP Digital Assistant Important Dates
|Release of notification||Third week of July 2019|
|Start of registration||Third week of July 2019|
|Last date of registration||First week of August|
|Date of release of admit card||Second week of August|
|Date of examination||Middle of August|
|Declaration of result||First week of September|
AP Digital Assistant Vacancy
Following is a tabular representation of the AP Digital Assistant vacancies in Grama Sachivalayam:
|Designation||Number of secretariats proposed|
AP Digital Assistant Eligibility
The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are not the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed or in the final year of diploma
- Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant field are also applicable
The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and should be less than the age of 39 years.
Age Relaxation & Reservation
Age relaxation and Reservation in the seats will be according to the rules and norms followed by the Andhra Pradesh government.
No Objection Certificate
Candidates who are working at present in any central/state/semi-government/private sponsored organization need to furnish a no objection certificate at the time of joining.
AP Digital Assistant Application Form
AP Digital Assistant Application form will be released on official website and the start date to apply for Village secretariat posts will be third week of July and the last date to apply is 5th August 2019.
AP Digital Assistant Apply Online Link
AP Digital Assistant : How To Apply Online?
Following are the procedure that a candidate has to follow for the registration:-
- Open the official website and click on AP village Secretariat Digital Assistant post
- Click on the link ‘Apply Online’
- Candidate has to enter his/her basic information such as name, age, mobile number, email id etc.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration number and password on the registered mobile number as well as the registered email id
- Candidate is advised to re-login the official website using the registration number and password
- Candidate should fulfill the relevant details very carefully and also should check the details at every step
- After completing the form and validating its details the candidate should click on the submit button.
The candidate is here by informed that after clicking the submit button the candidate can not alter anything from his/her application form henceforth.
The candidate is advised to keep the following documents scanned copy with them before applying:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet (If applicable).
- Final year mark sheet of the candidate in diploma/ graduation
- Diploma certificate/ Graduation degree whichever is applicable for the candidate
- Domicile proof of Andhra Pradesh such as Voter ID card, Passport etc.
- Identification proof of candidate such as Aadhar card, Driving license etc.
- Candidates photograph in JPG format having size less than 50kb
- Candidate’s signature in JPG format having size less than 20kb
Apart from the above documents the candidate has to have one email id as well as mobile number for future contact purposes and both of them should be in working condition.
The AP Grama Sachivalayam is not charging any fee from any candidate irrespective of his/her category.
There will be a computer based examination for Grama Sachivalayam digital Assistant post where in after qualifying this stage the candidate will be going straight for the document verification stage.
- A single stage exam will be conducted for 150 marks
- Exam will be held offline/ online
- There will be no negative marking
AP Digital Assistant Syllabus
Following are the important topics from which the questions will be framed:
- Indian and world history with reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Indian and world geography with reference to Andhra Pradesh
- Indian constitution and governance
- Environment and ecology
- Current affairs of national and international level
- Time and distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simple interest and compound interest
- Fundamentals of arithmetic
- Number system
- Blood relations
- Alphanumeric Series
- Coding and decoding
- Seating arrangement
- Data interpretation
- Input and output relations
- Knowing computer
- Operating computer using GUI based operating system
- Understanding word processing
- Using spread sheet
- Introduction to internet, world wide web and web browsers
- Communications and collaboration
- Making small presentation
- Financial Literacy for applications
The candidate selection will be solely based on the marks scored by him/her in the examination followed by the document verification. Candidates scoring above the cut off marks established by the AP Grama Sachivalayam for the post of digital assistant will be called for the document verification specifically.
AP Digital Assistant Hall Ticket
The Digital Assistant hall ticket for AP Village Secretariat will be released one week prior to the date of examination. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official site for the same.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
Following is the procedure to download the admit card
- Open the official website on the web browser
- Click on the digital assistant hall ticket download link
- Enter the registration number and the password
- A new window will open up having the admit card
- Candidates are advised to first check all the details thoroughly
- Candidate should download the admit card for future use
Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the admit card which does not have any misprint and the candidate’s details are easily visible. If the candidate finds any misinformation or wrong information the candidate is advised to immediately contact the relevant authorities.
AP Digital Assistant result will be published on the official website. Candidates have to search their name and roll number from the official list of selected candidates. The candidate is here by informed that the result will be published only at the official website and there is no other way that a candidate would know his/her result otherwise.
AP Grama Sachivalayam digital assistant cut off marks will be decided by the authorities in accordance with the number of seats and the number of applicants. The relevant cut off list will be published by the AP Grama Sachivalayam only on their official website. The commission holds the sole responsibility of publishing the cut off marks in accordance to the number of seats, number of applicants, marks scored by the applicants and the reservation applicable.
The candidate has to undergo a two year probation period. The candidate can under no circumstance alter the duration of his/her probation period. On completion of 2 year probation, concerned department will confirm the probation.
AP Digital Assistant Pay Scale
The candidate will be paid an amount of Rs 15000 per month throughout the probation period. After successful completion of the probation period the candidate’s salary will be according to the norms and rules of the concerned departments. The candidates performance will play a key role over here.
There will be one week induction training of the candidate regarding his/her role and duties to be fulfilled. After this there will be general training regarding management, the official correspondence and computer skills. Following are the few centers where training will take place:-
- PR Training Center- Bapatla
- PR Training Center-Samarlakota
- PR Training Center-Kalahasthi
The departments will include their own training accordingly. Here the candidate will be trained and informed about the grievances and its remedies. The candidate will be given a proper training about the computer application also. After this there will be the training of the candidate by the nodal department.
Following are the duties of the digital assistant:
- Operation of systems
- Introduction of new techniques
- Maintenance of techniques
- Making relevant documentations
- Safe keeping of the documents for future use
- Establishment of transparency
The above are the major duties that a candidate has to follow but apart from the above mentioned the candidate has to also maintain the vertical and horizontal balance. The candidate has to maintain the transparency as well as the corruption free environment. The candidate has to maintain the key performance indicators.
AP Digital Assistant FAQ’s
Q. Can A Candidate With Higher Qualification Apply?
A. Yes but only the candidate possessing the computer diploma or the specified field qualification can only apply for AP digital assistant post.
Q. Is AP Digital Assistant Under Grama Sachivalayam A Permanent Job?
A. Yes it is a permanent job.
Q. What Is The Total Number Of Vacancies?
A. The total number of vacancies of digital assistants is 11114.
Q. Can A Centrally Employed Candidate Of AP Can Apply?
A. Yes, they can apply but have to furnish an No Objection Certificate.