AP Digital Assistant 2020 notification has been released on 10th Jan 2020 and the online application forms are invited from eligible candidates. Application Form can be submitted from 11th Jan 2020 and the last date to apply online is 31st Jan 2020. AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Digital Assistant post has been created in Grama Sachivvalayams.
- The person having Computer Diploma or degree in Electronics, Computer, IT, Electrical/Instrumentation/ BCA/ B.Sc in Computers can apply for the post of Digital Assistant.
- Candidates must be aged between 18-42 years as of 1st July 2020.
- Digital Assistant performs functions such as the operation of systems, the introduction of new techniques, maintenance of technology, etc.
AP Digital Assistant Notification
AP Panchayat Secretary Grade VI Digital Assistant Notification 2020 has been released on the official website of Grama Sachivalayam by Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept.
Computer Operator post or Digital Assistant post has been created in each Grama Sachivalayam to act as Points-man for gadgets Operation and Maintenance and Single window system at Secretariat at village level for delivery of digital services.
The candidates will be serving under the department of Panchayat Raj and Rural Development and to be posted at Village Secretariats.
AP Digital Assistant Important Dates
|Digital Assistant Events||Date|
|Release of notification||10th Jan 2020|
|Start of registration||11th Jan 2020|
|Last date of registration||31st Jan 2020|
|Date of release of admit card||August 2020|
|Date of examination||9th - 14th August 2020|
|Declaration of result||Sep 2020|
AP Digital Assistant Vacancy
Following is a tabular representation of the AP Digital Assistant vacancies in Grama Sachivalayam:
|Designation||Number of secretariats proposed|
AP Digital Assistant Eligibility
The candidate must be a domicile of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who are not the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must have completed a diploma or degree in computer/ IT/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics/BCA/ B.Sc in Computer from a recognized institute of government of India.
- Candidates having higher qualification in the relevant field are also applicable
The candidate must have completed the age of 18 years and should be less than the age of 42 years as on 1st July 2020.
Age Relaxation & Reservation
Age relaxation and Reservation in the seats will be according to the rules and norms followed by the Andhra Pradesh government.
|Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|Backward class, schedule tribes and schedule class||5 years|
|Physically handicapped||10 years|
|Ex. Service men||Years will deducted by 3 years and the service period.|
|Instructors of NCC|
|State government employees especially of Andhra Pradesh||5 years with respect to service period.|
|Census Department’s retrenched employees||3 years|
|Divorced women, judicially separated women and widows who belong to SC/ST category||Upper age is 48 years|
|Divorced women, judicially separated women and widows who do not belong to SC/ST category||Upper age is 43 years|
|Data Entry operators in gram panchayats||Up to 5 years or service period whichever is less|
No Objection Certificate
Candidates who are working at present in any central/state/semi-government/private sponsored organization need to furnish a no-objection certificate at the time of joining.
AP Digital Assistant Application Form
AP Digital Assistant Application form has been released on the official website and the start date to apply for Digital Assistant posts will be 11th Jan 2020 and the last date to apply is 31st Jan 2020.
AP Digital Assistant Apply Online Link
AP Digital Assistant: How To Apply Online?
Following are the procedure that a candidate has to follow for the registration:
- Open the official website and click on AP village Secretariat Digital Assistant post
- The candidate should click on the link OTPR for new registration.
- Here the candidate has to enter his/her basic details such as Aadhaar number, name, date of birth, mobile number, and gender.
- At this time the candidate has to furnish the photograph with the signature.
- Candidate should upload it and when fully satisfied click on the checkbox of declaration-I.
- In the next level, the candidate has to furnish personnel details like religion, work experience, family details, etc.
- Next, the candidate has to enter the basic education up till the SSC or equivalent.
- At this stage, the candidate has to enter the preference of the examination center.
- A preview option will turn up now where the candidate can validate credentials.
- If the candidate finds any disparity he/she can edit it.
- After proper validation, the candidate should click on the submit button.
Step-2: Application Form
- Now a new window opens up showing the candidate’s OTPR ID.
- The candidate should preview the details.
- If no disparity occurs the candidate should click on the submit button.
- A new window pops up where the candidate has to select the post which is Panchayat Secretary( Grade-VI) Digital Assistant under Category-III.
- A window comes up where the candidate’s detail with the post applied is clearly visible. The candidate has to click on the submit button to proceed further.
- The candidate now has to furnish the details regarding the post.
- The candidate has to go through the declaration-II.
- After going through it the candidate will have to tick the checkbox.
- The candidate can now validate the details and modify them if necessary.
- The candidate after completion of the form can now click on the payment option.
Step-3: Payment of Fees
- A new window pops up where the candidate has to verify his/her credentials.
- After verifying the details the candidate will again be asked whether to proceed.
- The candidate has to click on the link “Proceed to payment”.
- Now the candidate can proceed to the payment gateway.
The candidate is advised to keep the following documents scanned copy with them before applying:
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet (If applicable).
- Final year mark sheet of the candidate in diploma/ graduation
- Diploma certificate/ Graduation degree whichever is applicable for the candidate
- Domicile proof of Andhra Pradesh such as Voter ID card, Passport, etc.
- Identification proof of candidates such as Aadhar card, Driving license, etc.
- Candidates photograph and signature in JPG format having a size less than 50kb
Apart from the above documents, the candidate has to have one email id as well as a mobile number for future contact purposes and both of them should be in working condition.
Digital Assistant Fee
Candidates must pay exam cum application fee to apply for the post of the digital assistant. General candidates have to pay Rs. 400 and other reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 200.
|Category of candidate||Application fee ( In Rs)||Examination fee (In Rs)||Non-local candidates( In Rs)|
Candidates applying outside their respective districts will have to pay an extra amount of Rs 100 per district. The candidate is liable to apply for a maximum of three districts only. The payment will be done by online mode only through credit card/debit card/ net banking.
There will be a pen and paper-based examination for Grama Sachivalayam digital Assistant post having language English and Telugu. Candidates securing more marks than the cut-offs will be called for the documentation round.
The paper consists of two sections:
- Part –A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Part-B: Engineering subjects
Part-A will contain 50 questions and Part-B will contain 100 questions. There will be 4 options per question and the candidate has to select the most appropriate answer from them.
Moreover, for every correct answer candidate will be awarded one mark and for every wrong answer, the candidate will be penalized by a negative of 0.25 marks.
Here is a tabular representation for the candidate to understand it clearly.
|Section||Total Question||Time allotted( In Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
The candidate should bring one black or blue ballpoint pen for the examination.
AP Digital Assistant Syllabus
Following are the important topics from which the questions will be framed:
Following is the syllabus for the Part-A: General Studies and Mental Ability:
- General mental and reasoning ability.
- Class 10th level English.
- Quantitative aptitude.
- Current affairs of local, national, and international importance.
- Science and Technology
- Andhra Pradesh-geography, history, and culture.
- Polity and governance.
- Society and its issues.
- Welfare schemes launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh for its development.
Following is the syllabus of Part-B: Engineering Subject:
- Data structures.
- Database management systems.
- Operating systems.
- A computer network, architecture, and organization.
- Digital circuits and number systems.
- Programming languages.
- Basics of Electrical and Electronics.
- Communication Engineering.
- Electrical Machines
- Power system generation and protection.
- Electrical and electronic measurement and measuring instruments.
The candidate selection will be solely based on the marks scored by him/her in the examination followed by the document verification. Candidates scoring above the cut off marks established by the AP Grama Sachivalayam for the post of the digital assistant will be called for the document verification specifically.
AP Digital Assistant Hall Ticket
The Digital Assistant hall ticket for AP Village Secretariat will be released 3 days prior to the date of examination. Candidates are advised to keep checking the official site for the same.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
Following is the procedure to download the admit card
- Open the official website on the web browser
- Click on the digital assistant hall ticket download link
- Enter the OTPR/registration number and the password
- A new window will open up having the admit card
- Candidates are advised to first check all the details thoroughly
- Candidate should download the admit card for future use
Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the admit card which does not have any misprint and the candidate’s details are easily visible. If the candidate finds any misinformation or wrong information the candidate is advised to immediately contact the relevant authorities.
AP Digital Assistant result will be published on the official website. Candidates have to search their name and roll number from the official list of selected candidates. The candidate is hereby informed that the result will be published only at the official website and there is no other way that a candidate would know his/her result otherwise.
AP Grama Sachivalayam digital assistant cut off marks will be decided by the authorities in accordance with the number of seats and the number of applicants. The relevant cut off list will be published by the AP Grama Sachivalayam only on their official website. The commission holds the sole responsibility of publishing the cut off marks in accordance with the number of seats, a number of applicants, marks scored by the applicants, and the reservation applicable.
The candidate has to undergo a two year probation period. The candidate can under no circumstance alter the duration of his/her probation period. On completion of 2-year probation, the concerned department will confirm the probation.
AP Digital Assistant Pay Scale
The candidate will be paid an amount of Rs 15000 per month throughout the probation period. After successful completion of the probation period, the candidate’s salary will be according to the norms and rules of the concerned departments. The pay scale will be Rs 14600 to Rs 44870.
There will be one-week induction training of the candidate regarding his/her role and duties to be fulfilled. After this, there will be general training regarding management, official correspondence, and computer skills. Following are the few centers where training will take place:-
- PR Training Center- Bapatla
- PR Training Center-Samarlakota
- PR Training Center-Kalahasthi
The departments will include their own training accordingly. Here the candidate will be trained and informed about the grievances and its remedies. The candidate will be given proper training about the computer application also. After this, there will be the training of the candidate by the nodal department.
Following are the duties of the digital assistant:
- Operation of systems
- Introduction of new techniques
- Maintenance of techniques
- Making relevant documentations
- Safekeeping of the documents for future use
- Establishment of transparency
The above are the major duties that a candidate has to follow but apart from the above mentioned the candidate has to also maintain the vertical and horizontal balance. The candidate has to maintain transparency as well as a corruption-free environment. The candidate has to maintain the key performance indicators.
AP Digital Assistant FAQ’s
Q. Can A Candidate With B.Sc. Computers Qualification Apply?
A. Yes but only the candidate possessing the computer diploma or degree in Electronics, Computer, IT, Electrical/Instrumentation/ BCA/ B.Sc in Computers can apply for AP digital assistant post.
Q. Is AP Digital Assistant Under Grama Sachivalayam A Permanent Job?
A. Yes, it is a permanent job.
Q. What Is The Total Number Of Vacancies?
A. The total number of vacancies of digital assistants is 1134.
Q. Can A Centrally Employed Candidate Of AP Apply?
A. Yes, they can apply but have to furnish a No Objection Certificate.