AP Engineering Assistant recruitment for grama Sachivalayam will start from last week of July and the official notification will be released and online applications will be invited from eligible candidates of Andhra Pradesh. Candidate scan submit the application form on the Grama Sachivalayam website. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started AP Grama Sachivalayam system for efficient delivery of citizen services at village level. In Grama Sachivalayam, Engineering assistant will work to provide services in the area he/ she is appointed. They perform functions like proper drinking and sanitation works, maintenance and operation of water supply etc.
One Grama Sachivalayam will be created for 2000-4000 population in rural areas whereas in urban areas for every 4000-6000 population, one ward sachivalayam will be built. It is being done to implement NAVARATHNALU schemes in efficient and transparent way. AP Grama Sachivalayam will be core of the governance at panchayat level. The government of Andhra Pradesh is keen on bringing transparency as well as corruption free environment to the system. This will automatically bring the people close to the facilities provided by the government.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant Notification
AP Grama Sachivalayam Engineering Assistant notification will be released in the last week of July 2019 and eligible candidates can submit online application to appear in the recruitment process. The nodal department for this post is Panchayat Raj and rural Development. AP Engineering Assistant recruitment process will start with the release of notification and the selected candidates will be appointed on the post of engineering assistant in grama sachivalayams in AP.
|Release of notification||16 July, 2019|
|Start of registration||Second last week of July|
|Last date of registration||First week of August|
|Date of release of admit card||Second week of August|
|Date of examination||Middle of August|
|Declaration of result||First week of September|
- AP Mahila Police & Child Welfare Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM
- AP Veterinary / Fisheries Assistant
- AP Digital Assistant
- AP Ward Sachivalayam
- AP Panchayat Secretary
- AP Welfare & Education Assistant
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant
- AP VRO
A total of 11114 posts of engineering assistant will be recruited in AP Grama Sachivalayams. Following is a table presenting the number of posts.
|Designation||Number of new posts proposed|
Engineering Assistant Eligibility Criteria
The candidates belonging to the domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to apply. Moreover a candidate can apply only in his zone. For the scheduled areas/ tribal/ hill areas, candidates belonging to scheduled/tribal category are eligible. Candidates belonging to other states and union territories are not eligible to apply.
The candidate should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 39 years as on 01.10.2019
Age Relaxation and Reservation
The rules of reservation of age is applicable according to the norms and rules of the government of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidate should have passed the requisite diploma or should be in the final year of the diploma, are eligible. Candidates having higher education than the prescribed one can also apply.
No Objection Certificate
Candidates working with any other central or state or semi-government or private organization will have to furnish a no objection certificate (NOC) at the time of joining.
AP Engineering assistant application form can be submitted from last week of July 2019 and the last date to apply will in 2nd week of August.
AP Engineering Assistant : How To Apply Online?
Following is the procedure that a candidate has to follow for the registration:
- Open the official website
- Click on the AP engineering assistant apply now link
- The candidate has to register by giving details such as name, mobile number, email id etc.
- After successful registration the candidate will receive a unique registration number and password on the registered mobile number and email id.
- The candidate is advised to keep the unique registration number and password safe and secure
- The candidate is advised to again login to the official website using the unique registration number and password
- Now the candidate has to enter his/her details regarding education, work experience if any, domicile proof etc.
- Candidate is hereby advised that he/she should be very careful while filling the form and should validate the details at each and every stage
- At the final stage the candidate should click on the submit button for final submission of the candidate’s application form.
- The candidate should know that after submission of application form no change can be made to the application in whatsoever is the case.
- Take the print out
The candidates are advised to keep the following documents soft copy before applying:-
- 10Th mark sheet
- 12th mark sheet (If applicable)
- Diploma/graduation degree
- Mark sheet of the final year of diploma/graduation whichever is applicable to the candidate
- Identification proof of candidate such as Aadhaar, driving license etc.
- Domicile proof of the candidate such as Voter id card, passport etc.
- Photograph of the candidate in jpg format having size less than 50 kb
- Signature of the candidate in jpg format having size less than 20 kb
Apart from the above important documents, the candidate has to have one registered working mobile number and email id for future communication purposes.
The application form is absolutely free of cost for all the candidates of all categories.
The examination will be conducted on one stage basis followed by verification of documents. There will be a computer based examination of multiple choice questions. There will be no negative marking. Candidates qualifying the written examination will be called for the document verification stage.
- A single stage exam will be conducted for 2 hrs
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there will be 100 questions for 100 marks
- There will be no negative marking
AP Engineering Assistant Syllabus
Syllabus of General Awareness
- Knowledge of current affairs
- Indian geography
- Culture and history of India including freedom struggle
- Indian polity and constitution
- Indian economy
- Environment and ecology
- Sports, general science and technologies etc.
Syllabus of General Intelligence
- Analogies, alphabetical and number series
- Coding and decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn Diagram
- Data interpretation and sufficiency
- Conclusions and decision making
- Similarities and differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statements- Arguments and assumptions etc.
Civil Engineering Candidates Syllabus
- Building Materials
- Solid Mechanics
- Structural analysis
- Design Of Steel Structure
- Design Of Concrete And Masonry Structures
- Construction Practice, Planning And Management
- Flow Of Fluids, Hydraulic Machines And Hydro Power
- Hydrology And Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geo-technical Engineering And Foundation Engineering
- Surveying And Geology
- Transportation Engineering
Electrical Engineering Candidates Syllabus
- Engineering Mathematics
- Electrical Materials
- Electric Circuits And Fields
- Electrical And Electronic Measurements
- Computer Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics Engineering
- Analog And Digital Electronics
- Systems And Signal Processing
- Control Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Power Electronics And Drives
Mechanical Engineering Candidates Syllabus
- Fluid Mechanics
- Thermodynamics And Heat Transfer
- IC Engines, Refrigeration And Air Conditioning
- Turbo Machinery
- Power Plant Engineering
- Renewable Sources Of Energy
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Materials
- Mechanisms And Machines
- Design Of Machine Elements
- Manufacturing, Industrial And Maintenance Engineering
- Mechatronics And Robotics
AP Engineering assistant hall ticket will be issued seven days prior to the day of examination. Candidates has to download the hall ticket from the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
Following are the steps a candidate should follow so as to download his/her admit card:
- Open the official webpage
- Click on the download hall ticket link
- Here the candidate has to enter the unique registration number with the password
- After validation of the candidate a new window will pop up
- This new window will contain the candidate’s hall ticket
- The candidate should download the form and take out a clear printout of the hall ticket/admit card showing clearly all the details.
- The candidate is advised to go through the admit card carefully validating the details at each stage. If the candidate found any disparity, then immediately inform the officials.
The AP Engineering Assistant result will be declared at the official site only. Candidates have to check their respective roll numbers from the given sheet of selected candidates list. All the relevant cut off marks will be issued by the AP Grama Sachivalayam only.
AP Engineering assistant selection will be based on merit in the written test. The marks scored by the candidates in computer based examination are the sole criterion for a candidate’s selection to the post. After securing the relevant marks, qualified students will be called for the document verification.
There will be a probation period of 2 years, once the probation period is completed, concerned department will confirm the probation. The candidate is informed here that the probation period will not be altered in any case.
Engineering Assistant Pay Scale
During the probation period of 2 years, the candidate will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 15000. After the successful completion of probation period the concerned department will take the necessary action required.
After the allocation of respective districts, candidate will undergo a week training to have a basic knowledge about his/her duties. The candidates will be trained about general things such as computer application and official correspondence in one of the following places:
- PR Training Center – Bapatla
- PR Training Center – Samarlakota
- PR Training Center – Kalahasthi
If the capacity increases candidates will be send to other notified centers for training. After this the candidates will be trained by their nodal departments. Here they will be trained while performing their duties.
Engineering Assistant Duties
- Clear and comprehensive work profile with business rules accordingly
- Periodic review of mandals and districts
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) will be developed by respective departments and online monitoring system will be developed by RTGS for performance tracking of functionaries
- There will be checks and dots for transparency as well as efficient functioning
- Proper drinking and sanitation works
- Maintenance and operation of water supply.
AP Engineering Assistant FAQ’s
Q. When Will The Application Form Of AP Grama Sachivalayam Start?
A. The application will start probably from the last week of July.
Q. What Is The Fee For Applying For AP Engineering Assistant In Village Secretariats?
A. There is absolutely no fee for all the eligible candidates.
Q. Is There Any Specific Cut Off Of Each Section?
A. No there is only one cut off for the examination.
Q. Can A Candidate Having Higher Qualification Apply?
A. Yes, but it should be relevant to the post.
Q. Can Candidates Of Other States and Union Territories Apply?
A. No, only candidates from the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply.