AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2021 has been released along with Exam Pattern and Selection Process for each post separately by the concerned department on AP Grama Sachivalayam official website. Knowing syllabus and exam pattern along with systematic preparation will help aspirants of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 in securing a post of their choice.
- A single-stage written exam will be conducted for recruiting eligible candidates on 14,068 posts of AP Grama Sachivalayam most probably on 1st September 2021.
- Multiple choice questions will be present in the paper which are to be answered offline on the OMR sheet.
- Exam pattern will have 150 objectives/ MCQ type questions for a total of 150 marks and syllabus include,
- General Studies and Mental ability, Rural Development and Problems in rural areas, Government Schemes, and
- Any Technical/ Subject-specific part.
- General Studies paper will have 50 marks and Technical/ Subject paper will have 100 marks.
- For education and welfare assistant posts, each part will have 75 questions for 75 marks.
Candidates who wish to appear for any post released under AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 must be aware of AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2021 and AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2021. AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 for the posts of Panchayat Secretary, ANM/ MPHA, VAA, VHA, VSA, Engineering Assistant, Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Panchayat Secretary Digital assistant, VRO, Village Surveyor, Animal Husbandry Assistant has been started.
AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 will be conducted by concerned departments and document verification will be conducted by AP DSC (District Selection Committees) for 14,068 vacancies on the posts of Grama & Ward Sachivalayams.
The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the written examination. AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2021 includes type & number of questions asked in examination, duration & mode of examination, marking scheme etc. AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus selection process along with exam pattern is explained below.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam exam pattern is tabulated below.
|Test / Subject||Number of MCQs||Maximum marks||Language of test|
|General Studies & Mental Ability|
(Rural Development and Problems in rural areas/ Government Schemes)
|50||50||Telugu and English|
|Technical Paper/ Subject Specific Paper||100||100||Telugu and English|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2021 Detailed View
- Candidates who successfully apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 will be needed to appear for a written examination.
- The written examination will be held on 1st September at several examination centres across the State. It will be held on OMR and the candidates have to mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- The written examination will include a single question paper divided into multiple sections.
- Each section will have multiple choice questions from General Studies and Mental Ability and Technical/ Specific subject.
- Part A of the question paper will have MCQs on General Studies and Mental ability (Arithmetic Skills and Logical Skills) whereas Part B will have questions on a specific subject.
- The total number of questions will be 150 and each question will be of 1 mark and the total marks will be 150.
Highlights Of Examination
- Objective type questions will be asked in the exam
- Questions will be in English and Telugu
- The exam will be held in offline mode i.e. pen & paper-based test (OMR Based)
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark and for every correct answer, 1 mark will be allotted.
Mode Of Examination
The written examination for recruiting candidates for the posts released under AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 will be held in pen and paper mode/ OMR. There will be a written examination having multiple-choice questions only.
Date Of Examination
The date of written examination is tentatively disclosed by the examination conducting authorities. AP Grama Sachivalayam Written examination will be held tentatively on 1st September 2021. For further updates on the date of examination, please log on to the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam subject/test wise syllabus has been provided below
- General Studies – In this section of question paper, candidates will find questions on topics like Latest Events, Polity, History of State and Country, Name of Ministers, General Knowledge About Science, Persons in Headlines, Budget, Sports etc.
- Logical skills – This section/test of question paper will have objective type questions on topics such as Puzzle Tabulation, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relations, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities Input-Output etc.
- Arithmetic Skill – Questions in this section/test of question paper will be set to evaluate the arithmetic skills of candidates. Most of the questions in Arithmetic Skill section will be from topics like Fundamental Arithmetical Operations, Decimals and Fractions, the Relationship Between Numbers, Percentages, Ratio and Time, Interest, Computation of Whole Numbers, Use of Tables and Graphs, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Averages, Ratio and Proportion, Discount, Time and Work, Number Systems, Time and Distance, etc.
- Rural Development and Problems in Rural areas – Panchayat raj system evolution, Roles and responsibilities of AP Grama Sachivalayam employees, Key schemes of Panchayat raj department of AP, Rural economy, Rural development schemes, Govt. Welfare schemes, Rural credit scenario, Women empowerment etc.
- AP Government Schemes –Navaratnalu, YSR Pension kanuka, YSR Arogyasri, Amma Vodi, Rajanna Canteen, Rytu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi scheme, YSR crop insurance scheme, YSR Housing scheme, YSR Cheyutha, YSR Asara etc.
- Technical/ Subject-specific syllabus
Complete post wise AP Grama Sachivalayam exam syllabus pdf is updated below.
|Post Name||Syllabus Pdf|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade V)||Click Here|
|VRO (Village Revenue Officer)(Grade II)||Click Here|
|Village Surveyor (Grade III)||Click Here|
|Village Fisheries Assistant||Click Here|
|Panchayat Secretary (Grade VI) Digital Assistant||Click Here|
|Mahila police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant||Click Here|
|Village Horticulture Assistant||Click Here|
|Village Agriculture Assistant||Click Here|
|Engineering Assistant (Grade II)||Click Here|
|Animal Husbandary Assistant||Click Here|
|Village Sericulture Assistant||Click Here|
|Welfare and Education Assistant||Click Here|
|ANMs (Grade III)||Click Here|
Candidates who manage to qualify written examination will be called for document verification round to be conducted at the district level by DSC. Document verification of candidates will be held before the final selection. Candidates called for document verification will have to bring original as well as attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates of their educational qualifications.
Along with mark sheets and certificates, candidates can also bring other documents in original to support their eligibility. Documents required for verification are as follows
- Marksheets / certificates of class X and XII or equivalent
- Domicile/nativity certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- PWD certificate (wherever applicable)
- Other applicable documents/certificates
Qualifying Marks / Cut Off
Qualifying marks/cut-off in the written examination will be decided by the officials who organize and conduct AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021. Qualifying marks for OCs, BCs, SC/ STs & PH will be 40%, 35%, 30% respectively. Once written examination is done, the cut-off will be uploaded on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 along with the publication of results.
Final Selection / Selection Procedure
The written examination will be conducted to shortlist candidates for document verification round. Once candidates clear the document verification round, they will be considered for final selection, However, the final selection of candidates will depend on merit/ performance in the written exam along with the Category of candidate and nativity of the candidate.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam FAQs
Q. What Will Be The Time Duration Of Written Examination?
A. AP Grama Sachivalayam exam time duration will be 2 hrs.
Q. How Many Questions In Written Examination?
A. 150 questions for 150 marks.
Q. Is It Necessary To Appear For The Written Examination?
A. All the candidates who will apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2021 must have to appear and qualify in the written examination.
Q. Which Subjects I Have to Study For Written Test?
A. The written exam will have questions on General Studies, Arithmetic Ability and Logical Ability, Rural development and Government schemes, etc. along with Technical subject/ subject-specific paper. Candidates must study all these before said subjects in order to solve the maximum number of questions in the AP Grama Sachivalayam exam.
Q. Will Be There Any Descriptive Type Question In Written Exam?
A. No. The written exam will have only objective type questions.
Q. Will There Any Negative Marking In Written Examination?
A. Yes, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Q. What Are The Qualifying Marks In Written Exam?
A. Qualifying marks for OCs is 40%, for BCs 35%, and for SC/ST/PH candidates it will be 30%.