AP ICET Syllabus 2020 : Sri Venkateswara University will be conducting AP ICET 2020 exam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) most probably on 26th April 2020. The exam will be conducted in two shifts, first shift will be from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and second shift will be from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM. The candidates who have successfully applied for AP ICET and downloaded their hall tickets will be able to appear for the AP ICET 2020 Exam. The candidates who will be appearing for the APICET 2020 should read further to get all the information about the exam pattern, important dates, syllabus and other details that will be very helpful for you in order to prepare for APICET 2020 Exam.
AP ICET Important Dates
Candidates who will be appearing for the AP ICET 2020 should be aware of the following important dates
|Last Date to apply (without late fee)||27th March 2020|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 2,000/- late fee||4th April 2020|
|Hall Ticket||19th April 2020|
|Examination||26th April 2020 |
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
|Result||6 th May 2020|
AP ICET Exam Pattern 2020
AP ICET 2020 exam is expected to be conducted on 26th April 2020. The exam will be an online test that will consist of 200 questions for 200 marks. All the questions will be compulsory to attempt and candidates will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to answer all the 200 multiple choice objective type questions. The questions paper will be divided into three sections and each section will be further divided into sub sections.
|Sections||Subject||Number of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Analytical Ability||Data Sufficiency||20||20||150 minutes|
|Mathematical Ability||Arithmetical Ability||35||35|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10||10|
APICET 2020 will be conducted in online mode and contain 200 multiple choice objective type questions for 200 marks.
- The questions will be divided into three sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability
- Analytical Ability will have 2 sub sections: Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving
- Mathematical Ability will contain 3 sub sections: Arithmetical Ability, Algebraical & Geometrical Ability, and Statistical Ability
- Communication Ability section will be divided into 4 sub sections: Vocabulary, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar, and Reading Comprehension
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded to the candidate
- There will be no negative marking, so no marks will be deducted for any incorrect answer
- The exam will be held in two shifts
- Fist shift will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Second shift will be conducted from 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- Questions in Analytical Ability and Mathematical Ability section will be in English and Telugu language
- Question in Communication Ability will be in English only
AP ICET Syllabus 2020
Candidates appearing for the APICET 2020 should prepare according to APICET Syllabus provided below
Section A – Analytical Ability
You will see a question followed by two statements labelled as (i) and (ii).
- If statement (i) is suffice to answer the given question then select option 1
- If statement (ii) is suffice to answer the given question then select option 2
- If you have to combine both the statements to get the sufficient answer then select option 3
- If both the statements are insufficient to answer the given question then select option 4
- Odd Things Out
- Analogies of Numbers And Alphabet
- Fill in The Blanks
- Missing Number in a Series
- Data Analysis
- Bar Diagram
- Calendar Problem
- Pie Chart
- Coding And Decoding
- Venn Diagram
- Clock Problem
- Date, Time and Arrangement Problem
- Blood Relationships
- Seating Arrangements
- Analyse Passage
- Symbols and Notation
Section B – Mathematical Ability
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Work
- Ratio and Proportions
- Modular Arithmetic
- Area and Volumes
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Numbers and Divisibility
- Laws of Indices
- Rational Numbers
Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Plane Geometry
- Notion of a Limit and Derivative
- Trigonometric Identities
- Equation of a Line in Different Form
- Coordinate Geometry
- Distance Between Points
- Relations and Functions
- Trigonometric Ratios
- Sample Problems on Heights and Distances
- Linear Equations and Expressions
- Converse and Inverse
- Ratios of Standard Angles
- Remainder Theorem and Consequences
- Binomial Theorem
- Truth Tables
- Frequency Distribution
- Simple Problems on Probability
- Standard Deviation
Section C – Communication Ability
- Terminology and Concepts in Computer and Business
- Reading Comprehension
- Understanding of Written Text
- Functional Grammar for Day to Day Communication
- Functional Grammar for Business Context
AP ICET Exam Date 2020
AP ICET 2020 Exam is expected to be conducted on 26th April 2020. The candidates who successfully fill and submit the online application will be able to appear for the AP ICET 2020 Exam. The exact date of the exam has not been finalized yet so you have to visit the official website @ https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ regularly in order to get latest information about the AP ICET 2020 Exam date and other important details about AP ICET 2020.
AP ICET Exam Pattern and Syllabus FAQs
Q. When The APICET 2020 Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. APICET 2020 Exam is expected to be conducted on 26th April 2020. For exact date, candidates should keep in touch with the official website @ https://sche.ap.gov.in/ICET/
Q. What Type Of Questions Will Be Asked In The AP ICET 2020 Exam?
A. APICET 2020 Exam will consist of 200 objective type multiple choice questions.
Q. What Will Be The Duration Of The APICET 2020 Exam?
A. APICET 2020 Exam duration will be 150 minutes or 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Q. Will There Be Negative Marking In APICET 2020 Exam?
A. No, there will not be any negative marking in AP ICET 2020 Exam.