AP Panchayat Secretary 2021 [Application Form, Exam Date & Pattern, Vacancy] : AP Panchayat Secretary notification 2021 under Village Secretariat will be released by Panchayat Raj & Rural Development. Total vacancies to be filled through AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment are 61 to be appointed under’ AP Gram Sachivalayam’.
Candidates who satisfy eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of Panchayat Secretary in Village Secretariat under Panchayat Raj & Rural Development can apply online between Jan 2021 and Feb 2021. Once the application process is over, candidates will be called to appear for a written examination to be conducted between 9th – 14th August 2021.
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Fee Payment
- Exam Pattern
- Answer key
- Hall Tickets
AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2021 will be started for 61 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary in Village Secretariats of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development. Interested candidates can apply online through the website of AP Grama Sachivalayam.
But before that, candidates must know few important things about AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2021 such as date of notification, no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fee & mode of payment, selection process, exam pattern & syllabus, admit card, result, cutoff/qualifying marks, the scale of pay, etc.
|Name of examination||AP Panchayat Secretary 2021|
|Notification released||Jan 2021|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|Post name (designation)||Panchayat Secretary Gr-V|
|Posting in||AP Village Secretariats in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service|
|Functions (indicative)||Convenor of Village Secretariat, Tax collection, Sanitation|
|No. of vacant posts to be filled||61|
|Registration dates||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Last date for payment of fee||Feb 2021|
|Admit card for written exam||03 days before commencement of examination|
|Written exam||9-14th Aug 2021|
|Final result & Issue of appointment letters||Sep 2021|
AP Panchayat Secretary Notification 2021
AP Panchayat Secretary notification will be released for recruiting 61 candidates on various village secretariats. Nodal department i.e. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development has released the AP Panchayat Secretary notification on its official website.
AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancy
Through AP Panchayat Secretary Recruitment, 61 vacancies of Panchayat Secretary in AP Village Secretariats will be filled. District wise vacancies are as shown below
|Name of the District||No.of Posts reserved for Local STs in Scheduled areas||No.of Posts in Plain Mandals||No. of vacancies|
Note – Further updates are yet to come.
AP Panchayat Secretary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for AP Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2021 must fulfill the following eligibility conditions
Nationality / Domicile
Candidate must be a
- Citizen of India
- A native of Andhra Pradesh
As on 01 July 2021, candidates must have attained an age of 18 years but not have acquired the age of 42 years OR they have been born between 02 July 1979 and 01 July 2003.
|Minimum age||Max. age|
|18 years||42 years|
Age relaxation is applicable to the categories as shown below
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|BC / SC / ST||5 years|
|Physically handicapped||10 years|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC|
|Employees of AP state govt. (employees of APSRTC, APSEB, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible)||Up to a maximum 5 Years based on the length of regular service|
Note – Complete details of Age relaxation are given in the official notification.
Candidates must have passed the degree or must hold any graduate degree.
AP Panchayat Secretary Application Form
AP Panchayat Secretary application form will be available from Jan 2021 on the official website of the concerned department. Candidates who wish to apply online for AP Panchayat Secretary job in AP Village Secretariat will have to complete the online application process before the last date i.e. Feb 2021. On successful submission of the application form, candidates can take a print out of their application form.
How To Apply Online for AP Panchayat Secretary 2021?
AP Panchayat Secretary online application has three sections- registration, filling in the application form, and uploading of documents. To complete the AP Panchayat Secretary Application form, candidates will have to complete all three sections.
Section I Registration
- Open official website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development or Grama Sachivalayam website
- Find and click on ‘Apply for AP Panchayat Secretary Vacancies-2021’ link
- A new page will be displayed on the screen
- Now find and click on the ‘Registration’ link
- Enter the asked details such as name, date of birth, category, mobile number, and email ID
- Cross-check the details submitted in the registration form and make changes if required otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab to submit the registration form
- A confirmation message with registration ID will be displayed on the screen; note it down carefully
- Registration ID will also be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number
Section II Filling in Online Application
- Use user ID and date of birth to login
- After login, open application form
- Enter additional basic details such as father’s / mother’s name, sub-category, religion, etc.
- Enter educational qualification details
- Enter details of work experience
- Submit all the details then proceed further to upload documents in the online application
Section III Uploading Of Documents
- Upload scanned file of your latest passport size photo
- Upload soft copy of the signature
- Upload scanned files of other relevant documents such as category certificate, PWD certificate, etc.
- Check all the details then click on the ‘Preview’ tab
- Make changes in your application, if required otherwise click on ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Your application form is successfully submitted
- Take a print out of application form for future reference
Documents Required For Applying Online
- Documents/mark sheets of educational qualifications
- Soft copy of passport size image in JPG / JPEG format; the size of the file should be in between 20 kb and 50 kb
- Soft copy of signature in JPG / JPEG format; the size of the file should be in between 10 kb and 20 kb
- Scanned files of other related documents like PWD certificate, category/caste / sub-caste certificate, etc.
- Other documents to prove eligibility conditions
AP Panchayat Secretary Application Fee & Mode Of Payment
There is no application fee for applying for AP Panchayat Secretary to be recruited under Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates have to access the application form online, once form is filled and submitted, candidates will be redirected to a link/page through which application form can be printed.
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern
Candidates who successfully apply for AP Panchayat Secretary job will be called to appear for a written examination. The written exam will have 150 objective type questions to be solved in 2 hours. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark.
|Subject||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||75||75||75 minutes|
|History, Economy, Geography, Politics etc.||75||75||75 minutes|
AP Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
AP Grama Sachivalayam panchayat Secretary post syllabus has been tabulated below.
|Subject||Syllabus / topics covered|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation, General Mental ability and reasoning, Comprehension – Telugu & English, Basic Computer Knowledge, Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection, General English etc.|
Geography, Politics etc
|Society, Social justice, rights issues, History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP, Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh, Economy and Planning in India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh etc.|
AP Panchayat Secretary Answer key
Answer key of written examination will be published on the official website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development simultaneously after the examination. Candidates can check the answer key to evaluate their expected marks in the written exam.
AP Panchayat Secretary Exam Date
AP Panchayat Secretary exam is likely to be held between 9th – 14th August 2021. Candidates who have successfully submitted their Grama Sachivalayam panchayat secretary application form online can download their hall ticket to appear for the written exam.
AP Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket
Admit card/call letter for eligible candidates will be issued online through the website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development in the month of August 2021. AP Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket is a must for the written examination. Without admit card, candidates will not be permitted to enter into the examination hall.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
- Open official website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development
- Find and click on ‘recruitment’ link
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link
- Enter the asked details like registration ID and date of birth
- Enter code as shown in the image then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Admit card/call letter will be displayed on the screen
- Download admit card/call letter then print it on the A4 size paper
AP Panchayat Secretary Results
AP Panchayat Secretary result of written examination will be announced after a few days of examination. The result will be announced online through the website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development and Grama Sachivalayam. To check the result, candidates must have their registration ID. Steps to check result are as follows
- Open website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development or Grama Sachivalayam
- Open recruitment page
- Find and click on the Result link
- Enter your registration ID and select date of birth
- Enter the code as shown in the given image
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The result will appear on the screen
- Print your result
Cut Off / Minimum Qualifying Marks
To be considered for the final selection process, candidates will have to score the following marks in the written exam
- 40% for OCs
- 30% for SCs, STs, and PHs
- 35% for BCs
However, final cut off marks will be decided by the concerned authorities only after conducting the written examination.
Candidates who score cut off marks in the written examination to be decided by Panchayat Raj & Rural Development will be called to appear for document verification. Document verification is the compulsory and last stage of the selection process. During verification of documents, candidates will have to show all their original documents and submit attested copies of the same documents. Documents required for verification are as follows
- Mark sheets/documents/certificates of educational qualifications
- Category / sub-category certificate
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Other relevant certificates/documents to support eligibility criteria
The final selection of candidates will be made on merit in the written exam. Once verification of documents is done, the final list will be released and published on the website of Panchayat Raj & Rural Development. The final merit list will be prepared after considering marks obtained by candidates in the written examination. However, for final selection, only such candidates will be considered whose documents are verified and confirmed.
AP Panchayat Secretary Salary / Scale Of Pay
The candidates recruited/employed on the post of Panchayat Secretary in AP Village Secretariats will have to serve a probation period of 2 years. During this period, they will be paid a total sum of Rs. 15,000/- in a month. Once the probation period is over, the concerned department will confirm the probation and after confirmation, they will be eligible for salary as per service rules of concerned Department i.e. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development.
AP Panchayat Secretary FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date Of AP Panchayat Secretary Application Form?
A. Feb 2021.
Q. Which Department Will Fill Up The Vacancies Of Panchayat Secretary?
A. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For SC / ST Candidates?
A. There is no application fee for candidates of all categories.
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies Of AP Panchayat Secretary Under Grama Sachivalayam?