AP Police SI Apply Online 2021 process will commence from June 2021 on the website @slprb.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is also known as AP SLPRB is organizing a state level recruitment event for nearly 340 vacancies of Sub Inspector, Deputy Jailor, Station Fire Officer, etc.
The AP SLPRB will issue the official notification along with dates of availability of the online application. Registration for online application commences from June 2021. The last date to apply online is July 2021 till 5 PM. AP Police SI application form 2021 will be available online on AP SLPRB official website. Interested candidates can apply to AP Police SI recruitment 2021 for the following posts.
|Post code no.||Who can apply? Men or Women or both.||Name of the post||Department||No. of vacancies|
|01||Both||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police (Civil)||AP Police Department||150|
|02||Both||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (AR)||AP Police Department||75|
|03||Men only||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP)||AP Police Department||75|
|04||Men only||Deputy Jailors||AP Prisons and Correctional Services Department||10|
|05||Women only||Deputy Jailors||AP Prisons and Correctional Services Department||04|
|06||Men only||Station Fire Officers||A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Department||20|
But before applying, candidates are requested to check the prescribed qualification as given below.
AP Police SI 2021 Eligibility Conditions
AP Police SI eligibility conditions are given below.
Age Limit [As on July 01, 2021]
- For the Postcode nos. 01, 02 & 03 – Candidates should have acquired the age of 21 years but not have attained the age of 25 years.
- For the Postcode no. 04 – Candidates should have acquired the age of 21 years but not have attained the age of 30 years.
- For the Postcode no. 05 – Candidates should have acquired the age of 21 years but not have attained the age of 25 years.
- For the Postcode no. 06 – Candidates should have acquired the age of 18 years but not have attained the age of 30 years.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
- Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years will be given to candidates belonging to SC / ST category
- Relaxation up to a maximum of 5 years for an employee of A.P. State Government except for staff of APSRTC, Discoms, APGENCO, APTRANSCO etc.
- Relaxation up to a maximum of 5 years for the candidates who served in the Army, Naval or Air Force of the Union
Minimum Educational Qualification
Candidate should have done a bachelor’s course in any stream from any recognized University in India. Candidates having qualification equivalent to a bachelor’s course are also eligible to apply.
Candidates should be physically fit and free from any kind of defect. Candidates with disabilities or any of the following ailments or defects like abnormal psychological behaviour, flat foot, Hammertoes, decayed teeth, stammering, hard of hearing, Knocking-knees, fractured limbs, Varicose veins and pigeon chest are not eligible to apply to any specified post.
Also, the candidate should have a full field of vision in each eye. Candidates having any defect of the eye such as colour blindness, squint etc. cannot apply to AP Police SI recruitment 2021. For more details on visual standards, please go through AP Police SI notification 2021.
AP Police SI Application Form 2021
AP Police SI application forms will be available on the official website from June 2021. To apply, interested candidates are advised to fill up and submit the application form before the last date of submission i.e. July 2021 till 5 PM. The entire process for applying online is explained below.
- Open AP SLPRB official website in your web browser or please click here
- You will see a homepage having several tabs and sections
- Find and click on tab/icon ‘Recruitment’
- A new web page will be displayed having links of several on-going and previous recruitment events
- Find and click on the link ‘Click here’ available under heading ‘Submit Application’ and against advt. no. Rc. No. – / R&T / Rect.- / 2021
- Enter your basic personal details like name, father’s name and date of birth
- Enter your mobile number then email ID
- Select category/community then write SSC hall ticket number or its equivalent
- Proceed further to make the payment through credit card, debit card or net banking; you can also pay the prescribed fee after visiting any of the MeeSeva (e-Seva) / AP online centres
- After making payment, you will get your online registration details such as registration no. and password
- Once again visit the website www.slprb.ap.gov.in and use your registration details to submit your online application form
- Upload scanned files of your original certificates/documents
- Print your final submitting online application form
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
Local candidates of Andhra Pradesh belonging to ST / SC and OC / BC category will have to pay an amount of Rs.300/- and Rs. 600/- respectively towards application fees.
Candidates can pay the prescribed fee online through credit/debit card or net banking. To pay fees offline, they will have to visit any of the MeeSeva (e-Seva) / AP online centres.
AP Police SI 2021 Important Dates
- Registration of online application – June @ 15:00 hours to July @ 17:00 hours, 2021
- Payment of fees – June/July 2021
- Admit Card download – Eight days before the date of the preliminary exam
- Preliminary exam – Sep 16, 2021 [Sunday] in two sessions; the paper I will be from 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM (3 hours) and paper II will be from 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM (3 hours)
- Preliminary exam result – [Yet to be declared]
- PMT / PET – [Yet to be announced]
- Final written exam – [Yet to be announced]
- Final result – [Yet to be announced]
- Date of joining / appointment – [Yet to be announced]