AP Village Agriculture Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam official notification will be released on the official website in Jan 2021. Candidates who are interested in applying for AP Village Agriculture Assistant should go to the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/ to apply online for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment.
Here we have provided all the relevant information that the candidates will need to know about AP Village Agriculture Assistant.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Overview 2021
|Post||Village Agriculture Assistant|
|Conducted by||Agriculture Department|
|Number of vacancies||536|
|Job location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Notification Release||Jan 2021|
|Notification No.||To be released|
Village Agriculture Assistant Important Dates 2021
Below you will find the important dates regarding the AP VAA Recruitment that you should know about if you are interested in applying for AP Villager Agriculture Assistant Recruitment.
|Application form release||Jan 2021|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2021|
|Admit card||3 days before exam|
|Exam||9-14th Aug 2021|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Notification 2021
AP VAA Notification has been released on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam in January 2021. Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Village Agriculture Assistant (Grama Sachivalayam) should go through the official notification to get all the details about the recruitment process and minimum eligibility criteria that they have to fulfil in order to apply for the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment.
Number Of Vacancies
There are a total of 536 vacancies for the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant. These vacancies will be distributed among all the districts as per the following
|District||No of Vacancies|
AP Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) Eligibility Criteria 2021
You must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions in order to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment.
You must be an Indian Citizen and must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh in order to apply for the AP VAA Recruitment.
The lower limit as set by the Agriculture Department for the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant is 18 years. Candidates should also not be more than 42 years of age in order to apply for AP Village Agriculture Assistant.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||42 years|
Candidates belonging to reserved category and people with disabilities will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the following norms.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|People with Disability (PH)||10 years|
|Ex Servicemen and N.C.C Instructor||3 years and duration of service rendered by them|
|AP State Government Employees (except for APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc.)||Up to 5 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees in state Census department (minimum 6 months service)||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and woman judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and belonging to SC / ST category||6 years|
|Widows, divorced women and woman judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried and do not belong to SC / ST category||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Candidates who are working on temporary basis (MPEOs/ ATMs and BTMs of ATMA in Agricultural Department)||Up to 5 years|
You should possess any one of the below-mentioned minimum educational qualifications to become eligible to apply for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment.
- 4 years B.Sc. in Agriculture
- 4years B. Tech in Agriculture Engineering
- 2 years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic
- 2 years diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology or Organic Farming)
- 3 years Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Agriculture Engineering)
Note: On getting selected, candidates who have a B.Sc. degree should acquire a 2-year Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic for further promotion.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Application Form 2021
Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed above will be able to apply for AP VAA recruitment by filling the online application form on the official website. AP Village Agriculture Assistant Application Form will be released on the official website in Jan 2021 and the last date to fill the online application form will be Feb 2021.
How To Apply Online?
You should have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to successfully complete the online application process for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Step 1 –One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Go to the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @ http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/
- Open “One Time Profile Registration – OTPR” link
- The registration form will open
- Enter your name
- Date of birth
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Upload your signature and photograph
- Fill in the security code
- Click on “Upload”
- Accept the declaration
- Enter the required details
- Father’s and mother’s name
- Mobile number, email id
- Marital status
- Select yes if “you” are Ex-serviceman, NCC Instructor, Government Employee or physically disabled otherwise select “no”
- Fill your correspondence and permanent address
- Enter your basic educational details
- Select your preferred examination district
- Accept “declaration 2”
- Click on preview
- Check the details
- Make changes by clicking on Edit
- If no changes are required click on submit
- Your registration id will be generated
- Take a printout of the registration form
Step 2 – Online Application Form
- Open AP Grama Sachivalayam website
- Click on “submit online application”
- Find the post you want to apply for and click on the “apply” button given below that post
- Enter your registration id
- Select the post for which you want to apply
- Fill in the verification code
- Accept declaration
- Click on Submit
- You will be taken to a new page
- Accept declaration
- The prefilled application form will appear
- Select yes if “yes” to apply for Non-Local District
- Enter your qualifications
- Accept the “Declaration 2”
- Click on preview
- Check the details
- Make changes if required by clicking on “Edit”
- Submit the application form
- Your Candidate ID will be displayed
- Note the candidate id and proceed to make payment of fee
Step 3 – Payment of Application Fee
- Enter your registration id and date of birth
- Fill in the verification code
- Click on proceed to payment
- Your fee will be calculated
- Click on proceed to payment
- Select the payment method
- Pay the application fee
- Take a printout of fee receipt and application form
Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) Application Fee 2021
To complete the online application process you have to make payment of the application fee. The payment of application fee can only be made through online mode using Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card. Once the fee is paid, it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
You should also note that if you want to make any corrections in the application form after payment of fee you will be charged Rs. 100/- for every correction. Category wise AP Agriculture Assistant Application Fee is provided in the table below.
|Category||Application Fee||Examination Fee||Applying for non-local districts|
|SC / ST / BC||Rs. 200/-||Exempted||Exempted|
|Others||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 100/-per district|
You will need the following documents to complete AP Village Agriculture Assistant online application process.
- Scanned copy of photo and signature
- Aadhaar Number, If Aadhaar not available, register with Valid photo id proof such as PAN card, Passport, Ration Card, Bank Passbook, etc.
You also have to bring original copies of these documents to the document verification process along with the below-mentioned ones and if you fail to do so then you will be disqualified from the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Educational certificate
- High school mark sheet
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
Candidates have to appear in the written exam which will be conducted for all the candidates who successfully complete the online application process. The Exam is expected to be conducted on 9-14th Aug 2002 in offline mode using OMR sheets.
- The written exam will consist of 150 Multiple Choice Objective type questions for 150 marks.
- The question paper will be divided into 2 parts. Part A will have 50 questions related to General Studies and Mental Ability. Part B will consist of 100 questions about Agriculture.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and on every incorrect answer, 1/4th marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
|Part||Subject||Number of question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50 minutes|
Note: The minimum qualifying marks are 40% for OC & BC, 35% for SC, and 30% for ST and PHC Candidates.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus 2021
General Studies and Mental Ability
- Key welfare and development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- History and culture of India with focus on Andhra Pradesh
- Current affairs of regional, national and international importance
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh
- Indian Polity and Governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reform, and center-state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, contemporary development in Science and Technology and Information Technology
- General English
- General Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Principles of Agriculture Economics
- Agricultural Extension Methods
- Watershed Management
- Farm Machinery, power and Agricultural Implements
- Principles and Practices of crop production
- Fundamental of Seeds Technology
- Fundamentals of Plant Protection
- Soil and Water Conservation Practices
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Principles and Practices of Soil Science and Management
- Environmental Science and Disaster Management
Note: Detailed information about AP Village Agriculture Assistant Syllabus is provided in the official notification. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification to prepare for the exam.
AP Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) Selection Process 2021
Selection for the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant will be made on the basis of a written exam and document verification
All the candidates who successfully complete the online application process will be called to appear for the written exam. The written exam will be conducted for 150 marks and it will consist of 150 Objective Type MCQs and it will be divided into two parts.
Candidates will get 150 minutes to answer all the questions in the written exam and they must qualify the written exam in order to become eligible to get appointed on the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant. After conducting the written exam, a merit list will be prepared and those who get shortlisted in the merit list will be called for document verification.
Candidates will have to bring their original documents with them and get them verified. Those who successfully get their original documents verified will be appointed on the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant (AP Grama Sachivalayam).
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
AP Village Agriculture Assistant Hall Ticket will be released 3 days before the date of the exam on the official website. Candidates should download their hall tickets from the website because without their hall ticket they will not be allowed to appear for the written exam. You should also know that you have to download the hall ticket from the website as it will not be provided to you by any other means.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
You will be able to download your AP VAA Hall Ticket from the official website by following the steps mentioned below
- Visit the official website @https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Click on the hall ticket link
- Enter your OTPR ID and password
- Click on login
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- Take a printout of your hall ticket
- Download your hall ticket for future use.
Agriculture Assistant Result 2021
AP VAA Result will be published on the official website in the form of a merit list. The result will most probably be released in the 2nd week of September. Candidates who appear for the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam should have to check their name/roll number in the merit list to see if they had qualified the exam or not. If their name appears in the merit list then they will be considered qualified.
Village Agriculture Assistant Cut Off
AP VAA Cut Off marks will be published alongside the result. The cut-off marks will be the minimum marks required to qualify the written exam. Candidates have to score more or equal marks to the cut off in order to qualify the AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam. The cut off marks will vary according to the category of the candidates and it will be determined according to the number of vacancies and marks scored by all the candidates in the written exam.
Agriculture Assistant (Grade II) Salary
Candidates who get selected for AP Village Agriculture Assistant (AP Grama Sachivalayam) Post will get a salary between Rs. 14,600/- to Rs. 44,870/- per month and they will also get allowances as per the policy of the department.
Note: For the first 2 years the candidates will be on a probation period and during the probation period they will get Rs. 15000/- per month.
Agriculture Assistant Helpline 2021
If you face any difficulty while applying for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment, you can contact the following helpline numbers
- 91 21148061
- 91 21148062
- 91 21148063
Grama Sachivalayam Village Agriculture Assistant FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply Online For AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021?
A. Feb 2021 till 11:59 pm is the last date to fill and submit the online application form for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Q. How Many Vacancies Are There For AP Village Agriculture Assistant (AP Grama Sachivalayam) Post?
A. There are 536 vacancies for the post of AP Village Agriculture Assistant.
Q. When AP Village Agriculture Assistant Exam Will Be Conducted?
A. AP Village Agriculture Assistant exam is expected to be conducted on 9-14th Aug 2002.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For AP Village Agriculture Assistant for SC / ST Candidates?
A. The maximum age limit for SC / ST candidates to apply for AP Village Agriculture Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 47 years.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For AP Village Agriculture Assistant 2021?
A. Candidates from SC / ST / BC category will have to pay Rs. 200/-as application fee, while the candidates belonging to other categories will be paying Rs. 400/- as AP Village Agriculture Assistant Application Fee.