AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2021 Notification will be released in Jan 2021 under AP Grama Sachivalaym recruitment. Candidates will have to apply for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries post through online mode on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam @ gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in/.
The online application form will be released for the posts of AP Village Fisheries Assistant in Jan 2021. The last date to apply online for AP Village Fisheries Assistant in ‘AP Grama Sachivalayam’ is Feb 2021.
All the eligible candidates will be able to apply online but before that, they should know about the minimum eligibility criteria, how to apply, exam pattern, selection process and other important things. Here we have covered all the aspects of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment.
|Name of examination||AP Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Fisheries Department, AP|
|Notification release||Jan 2021|
|Notification no.||To be notified|
|Post name (designation)||Village Fisheries Assistants in AP Fisheries Subordinate Service|
|Posting in||AP Village Secretariats|
|Functions (indicative)||Related to Fisheries|
|No. of vacant posts to be filled||69|
|Registration dates||Jan/Feb 2021|
|Admit card for written exam||03 days before commencement of examination|
|Written exam||9th - 14th Aug 2021|
|Final result||September 2021|
|Document verification||To be notified|
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Survey Assistant 2021
- AP Panchayat Secretary 2021
- AP VRO Application Form
AP Fisheries Assistant Notification 2021
AP Fisheries Assistant Notification 2021 will be released and available on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. AP Fisheries Assistant Notification can also be downloaded by clicking on the below-provided link.
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Vacancies
As per AP Fisheries Assistant notification, there is a total of 69 vacancies. District-wise Number of vacancies has been provided below.
|Name of the district||No. of vacancies|
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant you should check if you fulfil the minimum eligibility conditions or not. If you do not fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria then your application form will be summarily rejected by the authorities.
Nationality / Domicile
In order to apply for AP Village Fisheries Assistant (AP Grama Sachivalayam), candidates must be Indian Citizens and they must also be residents of Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2021)
If you are willing to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Fisheries Assistant, then you must be at least 18 years of age but you should not be older than 42 years OR candidates who have been born between 02 July 1979 and 01 July 2003 are eligible to apply for AP Village Fisheries Assistant.
Candidates who belong to the reserved categories will be given relaxation in the upper limit of the required age as per the rules and regulations of the Andhra Pradesh Government. Further details have been provided below.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Ex-servicemen / NCC||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years along with the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces / NCC|
|Persons with disabilities||10 years|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
|Persons who are working in Fisheries department on contract basis||Up to a maximum of 5 years or length of service in years whichever is less|
|A.P State Government Employees (staffs of APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc., are not eligible)||Up to a maximum 5 years based on the length of regular service|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the state Census department with a minimum service of 6 months||3 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried||Upper age limit is 43 years (for SC / ST- upper age limit is 48 years)|
Candidates should have the below mentioned minimum educational qualification in order to apply for AP Village Fisheries Assistant for AP Grama Sachivalayam.
- Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.) of 4-years duration / B.Sc. (Aquaculture) / B.Sc. (Zoology) from a recognized university. (or)
- Intermediate with Biology or Vocational Course in Fisheries / Aquaculture from any recognized board (or)
- Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma from any recognized university / Technical Board
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Application Form
Candidates who fulfil eligibility conditions prescribed for the post of AP Village Fisheries Assistant in official notification can apply online by filling and submitting an application available on the official portal of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021.
How To Apply Online For AP Village Fisheries Assistant 2021?
AP Village Fisheries Assistant online application includes three stages. In the first stage of the online application, candidates will have to attempt a mandatory registration of application whereas, in the second stage, candidates will have to fill in and submit an application. In the last stage of the online application, candidates will have to make payment online using any of the options available on the website. Steps to complete online application are as follows
Step 1 – Registration Of Application/One-time profile registration (OTPR)
- Open the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021 or click here
- Click on the registration link/ ‘Step 1 One Time profile registration (OTPR)’
- The registration form will open up in a new window
- Enter your name, date of birth, gender, mobile number,
- and ‘Aadhaar No.’ (if Aadhaar no. is not available, select any other photo ID then enter its no. and upload scanned file)
- Upload scanned file of your latest photo with a signature then read and accept the declaration
- Enter the verification code then click on the ‘Upload’ tab
- OTPR additional page will be displayed
- Enter your father’s / mother’s names
- Select community
- Type email ID
- Select marital status and religion
- If you are an ex-serviceman, select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you worked as an instructor in NCC, select option ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- If you are a government employee, select the option ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- If you are an existing contract / outsource employee, select option ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- If you are differently-abled, select the option ‘Yes’ or else ‘No’
- Enter details of your address (correspondence and permanent)
- Provide details of your basic education (Regular / Private)
- Enter details of your SSC examination or its equivalent such as board name, roll no., month & year of passing
- Select districts which you wish to opt for examination centres (up to 3 only)
- Read and accept declaration then click on ‘Preview’ tab
- Make changes by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button or click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your OTPR is completed now; OTPR ID will be generated and displayed on the screen; note it down to use in future
Step 2 – Submit the Online Application
- After successfully registering on the website login using your registration id/ OTPR ID and password
- ‘Step-2 Submit Online Application’
- Find and click on the ‘Apply’ tab available under ‘Posts Under Category – III’
- Enter your OTPR then select date of birth and post applying for
- Enter the verification code then read and accept the declaration
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Read and accept declaration 1
- Select post details
- Enter qualification details
- Read and accept declaration 2
- Click on ‘Preview’ tab
- Make changes by clicking on the ‘Edit’ tab otherwise, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your application is submitted successfully
Step 3 – ‘Payment’
- Find and click on ‘Step-3 Payment’
- Enter login ID / OTPR ID
- Select date of birth
- Enter verification code
- Click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Select an option to make payment online
- After making payment, print application form for future reference
AP Village Fisheries Assistant Application Fee
SC / ST / BC / PHC / Ex-Servicemen candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- towards application fee whereas candidates of an open category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 400 towards application fee and examination fee. Candidates of open categories can also apply for non-districts by paying an amount of Rs. 100/- per district.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can make payment of the fee by using any of the following options
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Internet banking
Once payment of fee is done, candidates can take a print out of their submitted application.
You will require the below mentioned documents in order to complete the online application process.
- The scanned file of photo and signature; both should be scanned together on a white paper
- Academic / qualification certificates / documents
- Credit card / debit card / UPI / internet banking details to make payment online
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
After successfully applying for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Fisheries Recruitment, candidates will have to appear for the written exam.
- The written exam will consist of 150 multiple choice objective questions to be solved in 150 minutes.
- Each question will be of 1 mark. For every incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking.
- The paper will be divided into two parts. One will contain questions related to General Studies and Mental Ability.
- The other part will consist of questions related to General Fisheries, Marine Fisheries, Inland Fisheries, Aquaculture, Fishing Gear, and Craft and Fisheries Management.
- Candidates have to qualify the written exam in order to become eligible for final selection.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus 2021
You should prepare according to the syllabus provided by the AP Grama Sachivalayam. Below we have provided the syllabus for the reference of the candidates and to get the detailed syllabus for the AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant, candidates should refer to the official notification.
Part A: General Studies and Mental Ability
- Current affairs
- General science
- Indian Polity
- Indian Governance
- Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh
- Events of national and international importance
- Logical reasoning
- Data analysis
- Administrative, social, cultural, political economic, legal problems/implications
- Environmental protection
- Sustainable development
Part B: Fisheries
|General fisheries||Inland Fisheries||Marine fisheries||Aquaculture||Fishing Craft and Gear||Fisheries Management|
|Introduction to Fishes||Inland Fisheries Resources of Andhra Pradesh||Marine Resources of Andhra Pradesh||Pond construction||Mesh Size Regulation||Pollution & control measures|
|Classification of Fishes||Types of water bodies exists in freshwater ecosystem||Marine Cage Culture||Nursery Management||Different types of gear material||Various value added & health products|
|Principles of Taxonomy||Induced Breeding Techniques||Important Deep sea fishes of India||Types of Aquaculture systems||Types of Crafts & Gear used in capture fishery etc.||Natural calamities|
|Catadromous, Anadromous Fish migration||Banned fish species and mechanism of disposal of stocks||Registration of marine Fishing Craft||Breeding & Hatchery management of L. vannamei||Role of Fisheries Co-operatives|
|Nutritive Value of Fish & Prawn||Cage culture in Reservoirs - pros & cons||Sea safety & Navigational equipment||Concept of Biosecurity and HACCP||Role of Gram Panchayats in development of fishery wealth etc.|
|General Morphology, Anatomy, Physiology of Fishes||Ornamental Fishes- Breeding & rearing techniques||Conservation of marine Turtles & mammals etc.||Guidelines for culture of Nile Tilapia in ponds etc.|
|Carnivorous Fishes & Toxic aquatic species||Inland Fish Seed Farms & management etc.|
|Status of exports of aquatic products from lndia & AP|
|Assessment of Quality of Fish etc.|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Selection Process 2021
In order to get selected for the post of Village Fisheries Assistant, candidates will have to go through 2 stages of selection process.
Candidates who successfully apply online for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant will be called to appear for a written exam. The exam will consist of objective type MCQs and candidates have to qualify the written exam to go through the next stage of the selection process. Once the written exam will be concluded, a merit list will be prepared and cut off marks will be decided.
2. Document Verification
Candidates who score minimum or above cut off marks will be shortlisted and called for document verification. It will be the last stage of recruitment. While coming for document verification, called candidates will have to bring attested photocopies as well as original documents/certificates of their educational qualifications. In addition to this, they must bring other essential documents/certificates to support their eligibility. Following documents will be required at the time of document verification
- Certificates / documents of class X or equivalent
- Certificates/documents of prescribed qualification
- Category / sub-category certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Other type of certificates/documents to support eligibility
On merit basis, candidates will be selected for the post of AP Village Fisheries Assistant whereas this merit will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the written examination. However, only such candidates will be considered for merit whose documents being verified.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Hall Ticket 2021
Hall Ticket for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant will be released 3 days before the date of exam on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam. Candidates who have successfully applied online will be able to download their Hall Ticket by using their Registration/OTPR Id and Date of Birth.
It will be important to download the hall ticket as soon as it will be released because AP Grama Sachivalayam will not be providing you Hall Ticket by any other means. The exact date for the release of hall ticket will be announced soon on the official website so the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website.
How To Download Hall Ticket?
Candidates can download their AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant from the official website by following the steps mentioned below
- Visit AP Grama Sachivalayam official website or click here
- Find and click on the hall ticket link
- Enter your OTPR/registration id and Date of Birth to login
- Enter security code
- Your hall ticket will be displayed
- You can take a printout of your hall ticket
- Download your hall ticket for future use
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Result 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Result will be published most probably within a week from the date of exam. The result will be in the form of a merit list and candidates have to check their name/roll number in the merit list to see if they have qualified or not. Candidates whose name/roll number did not appear in the merit list will be considered disqualified from the recruitment process.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Cut Off
The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of the candidates to the selection process are
- 30% for SCs, STs and PHs
- 35% for BCs and
- 40% for OCs
However, the final cut off marks will be decided and disclosed by the examination conducting authorities on the basis of marks scored by all the candidates in the written exam and the total number of vacancies.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Salary
For the initial two years, candidates who get appointed as Village Fisheries Assistant in AP Grama Sachivalayam will remain on probation. During the probation period, they will receive a salary of Rs. 15000/- per month and after successfully completing the probation they will be made permanent on the post and receive a salary according to the pay scale of Rs.14,600-44,870 in RPS 2015.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2021 FAQs
Q. What Are The Educational Qualifications Required To Apply For AP Village Fisheries Assistant Recruitment 2021?
A. Candidates must have done 4-years’ Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F. Sc.) or B.Sc. (Aquaculture)/ B.Sc.,(Zoology) / B.Sc. (Fisheries) OR Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma or 10+2 with Biology or Vocational Course in Aquaculture/fisheries
Q. Is Relaxation In Upper Age Limit Applicable To The Candidates Belonging To Reserved Categories?
A. Yes, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Q. How To Make Payment Of Application Cum Examination Fee?
A. Payment of fees can be made online using a credit/debit card or internet banking or UPI.
Q. Which Are The Centres For Written Examination?
A. A list having names of test / written examination centers will be released soon.