AP VRO 2020 [Notification, Application Form, Syllabus] : Eligible candidates can apply online for AP VRO Notification 2020 to appear in the Andhra Pradesh Village Revenue Officer examination under Grama Sachivalayam/ Village secretariats. The Revenue department of AP will release AP VRO 2020 notification on the website of Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2020 and the online application form can be submitted before the last date to apply online.
- The Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh will conduct a direct recruitment examination in Sept 2020 for the vacancies of Village Revenue Officer.
- AP VRO written exam result will be released and certificate verification will be held and the final list will be released followed by appointment orders.
- AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO induction training will be conducted and allotment will be done.
AP VRO Special Recruitment News:
- A total of 3795 AP VRO vacancies will be released through VRO notification and eligible VRAs will be selected to VRO posts on a seniority basis.
- VRA must have 5 years seniority to be considered for promotion as VRO as on 1st Jan 2020.
- Candidates must have an eligible qualification of Intermediate or higher.
- VRAs will be considered to appoint as VROs on a one-time basis only.
Interested candidates have to know everything about AP VRO 2020 exam including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, Hall tickets, exam pattern, syllabus, results, cut-off, etc.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Hall Ticket
- Answer key
- Cut Off
AP VRO Notification 2020
AP VRO notification 2020 will be released by the AP Revenue Department for recruiting 2880 vacancies on the post of VRO under Grama Sachivalayams in Panchayats. Candidates who want to apply online and appear for AP VRO exam are required to go through AP VRO notification 2020 in order to know important details about the AP VRO exam 2020.
AP VRO Notification Download Pdf
AP VRO 2020 Important Dates
|Exam Name||AP VRO 2020|
|Exam Conducted By||Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Notification release||To be notified|
|Notification no.||To be notified|
|Post name||Village Revenue Officer |
(Gr. II) in AP Village Revenue Officers Service
|Online application (start and end)||To be notified|
|Admit cards available from||three days before commencement of examination|
|Exam date and time duration||Sept 2020 (Expected)|
|Exam Centres||all over Andhra Pradesh (major cities)|
|Result Declaration Date||Third week of September 2020|
|Apply Online On||http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in|
AP VRO 2020 Vacancies
The Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh will recruit approximately 2880 young and dynamic candidates for the vacant posts of VRO through AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO written examination. The total number of posts released is the consolidation of the available vacancies from all the districts. District wise posts vacancies are released in the official notification.
District-wise Number of Vacancies
|District Name||VRO No. of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||227|
Note – Above a mentioned number of vacancies may decrease or increase as per the requirement of the department concerned. For further details of vacancies, please refer to Annexure-I in AP VRO notification 2020.
AP VRO 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Citizenship / Domicile
Applicant should be a
- Citizen of India
- A resident of Andhra Pradesh
Age Limit and Relaxation
As of 01 July 2020, candidates applying for AP VRO 2020 must be in between 18 to 42 years, and OR they have been born between 02 July 1977 and 01 July 2001. There is a relaxation in age for certain categories as mentioned below.
|AP State Government Employees (except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)||5 years|
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees (in state census department)||3 years|
Candidates must fulfill certain educational qualifications to apply for AP VRO Notification 2020. The details are tabulated below.
|Exam name||Minimum educational qualifications|
|Village revenue officer (VRO) Grade II||Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent |
NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade of 2-years duration with Surveying subject.
Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade
/ course are also eligible to apply
|Candidates with higher qualification with/ without the prescribed qualification are also eligible to apply|
Note: Candidates with higher qualifications than the prescribed qualification are also eligible to apply.
AP VRO 2020 Application Fee
AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO Fee for General candidates is Rs.400/- and for BC/SC/ST/PHC and Ex-Servicemen is Rs.200/-. Reserved category candidates are exempted from paying exam fees.
|Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
|SC / ST / BC / PHC / ExServicemen||200/-|
Mode Of Payment
All the applicants need to pay their fees online using debit/ credit card or Net banking/ UPI. All the applicants must note down that they can apply for VRO posts by submitting fees online.
AP VRO 2020 Application Form and Process
All the interested candidates must know that to apply for the AP VRO 2020 examination they have to fill and submit Village Secretariat VRO online application. Before attempting online application, candidates must read the official notification carefully to check their eligibility. Candidates need to complete their online application in three stages.
- Stage 1- One time profile registration (OTPR)
- Stage 2- Submit Online Application
- Stage 3- Payment of fee
How To Apply For AP VRO 2020?
Stage 1 One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Open AP Grama Sachivalayam Website
- Click step 1 One time profile registration (OTPR)
- Enter your name
- Select date of birth and gender
- Enter ‘Aadhaar No.’, if ‘Aadhaar no. is not available check on ‘Click here’ box then select any valid photo ID, enter valid photo ID no. then upload a document of ID proof’
- Enter mobile number
- Upload scanned file of your latest photo with signature
- Read information bulletin then accept the declaration
- Enter code then click on ‘Upload’ tab
- Detailed OTPR form will open up in the new window
- Read declaration 1 then enter your mother’s / father’s names
- Accept declaration box given for the photo
- The select community then enter email ID
- Select marital status
- Select your religion
- Select option ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ for the following information – ‘Ex-servicemen / NCC / government-employed / contract / outsourcing employee / PH
- Enter details of your permanent and correspondence address
- Enter details of your basic education like the type of study (regular or private), districts of study from class 4th to 8th
- Select Board of SSC then enter roll no., select month & year of passing
- Provide/select examination district preferences
- Read and accept statement given under ‘Declaration-2’
- Click on tab ‘Preview’
- Click on the ‘Edit’ option in order to make changes in details submitted by your or else click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your one time profile registration is confirmed now
- Print OTPR details by clicking on ‘Print’ link
- You will also receive a text message having OTPR ID on your registered mobile number
- Proceed further to submit an online application
Stage 2 Submit Online Application
- Go to the homepage then click on ‘Step-2 Submit Online Application’
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab available under ‘Group – B’ in Posts Under Category – II
- Enter OTPR ID
- Select date of birth
- Enter verification code then accept the declaration
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Read and accept declaration 1
- Select your qualification details such name of qualification, year of passing and university
- Select any option in post preference 1
- Select any option in post preference 2
- Read statement given under ‘Declaration-2’ then accept it
- Click on tab ‘Preview’
- Preview of your application will be displayed on the screen
- Click on tab ‘Edit’ to make changes otherwise click on ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a confirmation message along with a candidate ID; note it down then proceed further to make payment online
Stage 3 Payment of fee
- Click on the tab ‘Click here to proceed to payment’
- Enter your login ID / OTPR ID
- Select date of birth
- Enter verification code then click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab
- Once again, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ tab available against VRO job category
- Select credit card / debit card / internet banking / UPI
- Enter and submit details of the selected option to make payment
- Once payment is done, print your application for future reference
Documents Required For Apply Online
- The scanned file of photo with signature having width- 3.5 cm and photo height-4.5 cm & signature space- 1.5 cm; the size of the file to be uploaded should not be more than 50 kb
AP VRO 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection of an applicant will be done on the basis of the merit list drawn from the examination. An outlook of AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO exam pattern has been given below
|Village Revenue Officer (VRO) Exam Pattern|
|Selection of candidates by a merit list drawn, based on the marks secured in objective type written exam on OMR sheets.|
|No. of MCQs||Maximum Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
|General studies and|
|Drawing and survey||100||100||100|
AP VRO 2020 Exam Syllabus
AP Village Secretariat/ Grama Sachivalayam VRO/ VRA syllabus is given below.
- General Studies: General Knowledge About Science, Current Affairs, Economy, Sports Related News, Latest Events, Polity, History of State and Country, Name of Ministers, Persons in Headlines, Sports, Budget, Society, Social justice, Right issues, etc.
- Drawing and Survey – Field Book Entries, Surveying of Buildings Sites with Chain, Handling of Leveling instrument, Use of Prismatic Compass, drawing and detailing of (Foundations, Stone Masonry & Stone Joints, Brick arrangements, Doors types, Flooring types, etc.), Construction of Ordinary Scale, Construction of Plain Geometric Figures, etc.
AP VRO 2020 Hall Tickets
AP VRO 2020 examination will be conducted by the AP Revenue department in Sept 2020. AP Grama Sachivalayam VRO 2020 hall ticket will be released 03 days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates want to appear for AP VRO 2020 written examination are recommended to visit AP Grama Sachivalayam official website regularly or check this page to get updates on AP VRO 2020 hall ticket/ examination.
How To Download AP VRO 2020 Hall Tickets?
- Visit AP Grama Sachivalayam website @http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- Find and click on “Hall Ticket” tab
- Type your AP VRO/VRA 2020 registration ID
- Select your date of birth
- Enter captcha code
- Click the ‘Submit’ button
- Your AP VRO/VRA 2020 admit card will appear on the screen
- Now, you can save/download it
- You can also take a print out
AP VRO Answer key
After conducting the AP VRO exam successfully, the exam conducting authorities will release the AP VRO Answer key on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 i.e. http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in. This will be the primary answer key so that candidates can submit their objections if they have any.
After resolving the objections raised by the candidates on AP VRO primary answer key, the organizing authority of AP VRO 2020 will release AP VRO final answer key for all series.
AP VRO 2020 Result
Within a few days of written examination, the result of the AP VRO Grade II exam 2020 will be published by respective authorities on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2020. Candidates who appear for the AP VRO exam will be able to check results using their OTPR ID and date of birth.
How To Check AP VRO 2020 Result?
- Open the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam
- Find ‘AP VRO Result 2020’ link/button
- A new page will be opened where you have to enter and submit your AP VRO 2020 registration ID and DOB
- On submitting the above-said details, you will be able to check your AP VRO 2020 Result
- Don’t forget to print your AP VRO 2020 result
AP VRO (Grade II) Qualifying marks
To be eligible for the selection process, candidates belonging to OC will have to score 40% marks in the written examination whereas the qualifying marks for BCs are 35% and 30% for STs, SCs, and PHs.
AP VRO 2020 Cut Off
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks assigned by the examination conducting authorities on the basis of the final result. Cut-off marks will be different for each category. To be eligible for final selection, a candidate should score above cut-off marks. Category wise AP VRO 2020 expected cut off marks are shown below
|Category name||AP VRO VRA 2020 Expected cut off marks range|
Note- Exact cut off marks will be disclosed after the announcement of the AP VRO VRA 2020 result.
AP VRO (Grade II) Selection Process
The final selection of candidates for the post of Village Revenue Officer (gr. II) in AP Village Revenue Officers Service will be done on a merit basis. The merit list for selection will be prepared by considering marks obtained by candidates in the written examination.
AP VRO Merit list
AP VRO merit list will be uploaded on the official website of AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment 2020 within due course. Candidates who appear for AP VRO written exam must check the merit list to know their selection status. For further updates, please refer to AP VRO’s official notification.
AP VRO Salary
Candidates selected for the post of Village Revenue Officer (Grade II) will be paid Rs.15,000/- per month during the probation period of 2 years. On completion of the probation period, candidates will be eligible for a regular scale of pay i.e. Rs. 14,600- 44870/- in RPS 2015.
AP VRO 2020 FAQs
Q. How Can I Apply For AP VRO 2020?
A. You can apply online for AP VRO 2020 through gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in link to apply.
Q. When AP VRO VRA Recruitment Notification 2020 Will Be Released?
A. AP VRO VRA notification 2020 will be released by the Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department and the date will be notified soon.
Q. When AP VRO/VRA Application Form Will Be Available?
A. AP VRO / VRA application form will be available just after the release of AP VRO / VRA recruitment notification 2020 and the last date to apply online will be notified.
Q. What Is The Number Of Vacancies?
A. The expected number of vacancies of AP VRO is 2880.
Q. I’m 35 Years Old. Can I Apply For AP VRO VRA Recruitment?
A. Yes, you can apply. The acceptable upper age is 42 years. However, candidates belonging to special categories can also claim for relaxation on the before said upper age limit. A table having details on age relaxation is given above.
Q. What Are The Educational Qualifications Needed To Apply For The Post Of Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)?
A. A candidate must have passed S.S.C. or its equivalent examination and NCVT Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade of 2-years duration with Surveying subject. Candidates with BE/B. Tech in Civil engineering or any equal qualification in the same trade/ course is also eligible to apply. Candidates with higher qualification than the prescribed qualification can also apply for VRO posts.
Q. I’m A Person With Benchmark Disabilities. What Will Be The Application Fee For Me?
A. There will be Rs. 200/- application fee for the candidates belonging to PWD category.
Q. What Will Be The Application Fee For Candidates Of General Category?
A. Candidates of the general category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- towards the application processing fee and exam fee.
Q. What Is The Salary Of AP VRO?
A. Candidates selected for the post of VRO in AP will get the following scale of pay 14,600- 44870/- in RPS 2015