AP VRO VRA Recruitment Notification 2019 : Candidates want to apply for AP VRO/ VRA 2019 examination has to know everything about AP VRO & VRA 2019 exam including important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & process, admit cards, results, cut-off etc. The Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct a recruitment examination for the posts of VRO (village revenue officer) and VRA (village revenue assistant). However, the official notification is yet to be released by the examination conducting officials.
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Important Dates
|Exam Conducted By||Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Exam Name||AP VRO/VRA 2019|
|Essential Qualification for VRO||Candidates must have passed in Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized central or state board|
|Essential Qualification for VRA||Candidate must passed in S.S.C. or its equivalent from a recognized central or state board|
|Examination Mode||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|Online application (start and end)||Yet to be released|
|Admit cards available from||Yet to be released|
|Exam date and time duration||Yet to be released|
|Exam Type||VRO/VRA Recruitment|
|Exam Centres||all over Andhra Pradesh (major cities)|
|Apply Online On||ccla.ap.gov.in|
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Vacancies
It is expected that the Revenue Department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh will recruit nearby four thousand young and dynamic candidates for the posts of VRO/VRA through this recruitment examination. However, exact number of posts will be disclosed after release of official notification. Post-wise vacancies are given below-
|S.No||Name Of The Post||Number Of Vacancies|
|1||village revenue officer||958 posts|
|2||village revenue assistant||2956 posts|
Total number of posts are the vacancies from all the districts i.e., district wise posts. Candidates can know district wise vacancies availability once the official notification has been released.
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit and Relaxation
Candidates applying for AP VRO/ VRA 2019 must in between 18 to 40 years and there is a relaxation in age for certain categories as mentioned below.
|AP State Government Employees (except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)||5 years|
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees (in state census department)||3 years|
|S.No.||Exam name||Minimum educational qualifications|
|1||Village revenue officer (VRO)||A candidate must passed in Intermediate or its equivalent|
|2||Village revenue assistant (VRA)||A candidate must passed in S.S.C. or its equivalent|
AP VRO/VRA 2019 Application Fee
Fee structure is same for both posts. To know more about fee, please have a look at below table
|Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
Mode Of Payment
All the applicants need to pay their fee at e-Seva or AP online or Mee-Seva centres and on the web portal of CGG using debit/ credit card or Net banking. All the applicants must note down that they can apply for both the posts by submitting fee individually. Moreover, they also need to indicate this while filling their application form.
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Application Form and Process
All the interested candidates out there must know that to apply for AP VRO/ VRA 2019 examination they have to fill and submit online application. Before attempting online application, candidates need to read official notification carefully to check either they are eligible or not. Candidates need to complete their online application in three stages
- Stage 1- fee payment
- Stage 2- fillings details of application and uploading documents
- Stage 3- take a print out of final submitted application
How To Apply For AP VRO/VRA 2019?
- Open AP CCLA’s official website
- Before filling online application read notification and ‘Instructions to Apply’ carefully
- Pay requisite fee in any mode as mentioned above
- Now, click “Submit Application” link/tab
- A new application form will appear on your computer’s screen
- Select ‘District’ you want to apply for
- Select further details such as ‘Mandal’, ‘Village’ etc
- Fill rest details of application such as ‘Journal Number’ etc
- Upload scanned copies of supporting documents such as image & signature
- Submit filled application
- Take a print out
AP VRO/VRA 2019 Exam Pattern
The selection of an applicant will be done on the basis of merit list drawn from the examination. An outlook of exam pattern has been given below
|Village revenue officer||Village revenue assistant|
|Selection of candidates by a merit list drawn, based on the marks secured in objective type written exam on OMR sheets.||Selection of candidates by a merit list drawn, based on the marks secured in objective type written exam on OMR sheets|
|Objective type written test of 100 marks (intermediate level) Subjects are as follows General Studies: 60 Marks Arithmetic Skills: 30 Marks Logical Skills: 10 Marks||Objective type written test of 100 marks (S.S.C level) Subjects are as follows General Studies: 60 Marks Arithmetic Skills: 30 Marks Logical Skills: 10 Marks|
|Tests will be conducted on the same day (FN & AN) for V.R.O. (10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon) and V.R.A. posts (3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)|
AP VRO & VRA 2019 Exam Syllabus
- General Studies : General Knowledge About Science, Current Affairs, Economy, Sports Related News, Latest Events, Polity, History of State and Country, Name of Ministers, Persons in Headlines, Sports, Budget.
- Arithmetic Skills : Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Mensuration, Use of Tables and Graphs, Averages, Time and Work, Number Systems, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Discount, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, The Relationship Between Numbers, Percentages, Interest, Fundamental Arithmetical Operations etc.
- Logical Skills : Input Output, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Logical Reasoning, Syllogism, Puzzle Tabulation Also, Seating Arrangement, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Alphanumeric Series, Blood Relations, Coding Decoding.
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Admit Card
AP VRO VRA 2019 examination will be conducted by the Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department of Revenue, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore, they also release AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Admit Card. However, exact date is still not known to us. Candidates want to apply for AP VRO/ VRA 2019 examination are recommended to visit AP CCLA’s website regularly or check this page to get updates on AP VRO/ VRA 2019 examination.
How To Download AP VRO/VRA 2019 Hall Tickets?
- Visit AP CCLA official website
- Click “Hall Ticket” tab
- Type your AP VRO/VRA 2019 registration/application number and DOB
- Click ‘Submit’ button
- Your AP VRO/VRA 2019 admit card will appear on monitor
- Now, you can save/download it
- You can also take print out
AP VRO/ VRA 2019 Result
The Chief Commissioner of Land Administration Department of Revenue, Government of Andhra Pradesh will release AP VRO/ VRA 2019 result after few weeks from the date of examination. Candidates appeared in AP VRO/ VRA 2019 examination is requested to check their result on AP CCLA’s website on notified date. To check result, candidates need to enter application number and DOB details.
AP VRO/VRA 2019 Cut Off
The cut-off marks are the minimum marks assigned by the examination conducting authorities on the basis of final result. Cut-off marks will be different for each category. To be eligible for final selection, a candidate should score above cut-off marks.