AP Ward Health Secretary notification 2019 will be released on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam. The registration will start from last week of July and the last date for receipt of online application is 05 Aug 2019. Interested candidates should apply online before the prescribed last date. Candidates must aware of date of notification, eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, application form & process to apply online, application fee & mode of payment, admit card, exam pattern, selection procedure, qualifying marks, cutoff etc.
AP Ward Health Secretary will work in Ward Sachivalayam in urban areas/ municipalities and the functionary will come under AP Medical & Health department. To hire candidates for ward Secretariat, AP Medical & Health department will conduct a competitive written examination. Nearly 3000 candidates will be hired for the post of AP Ward Health Secretary in AP ward Secretariat (aka AP Ward Sachivalayam) which will be functioning under AP Medical & Health department.
AP Ward Health Secretary Notification 2019
AP Ward Health Secretary notification will be released by AP Medical & Health department by last week of July 2019. AP Ward Health Secretary notification can be downloaded by clicking on the below given link.
AP Ward Health Secretary Notification 2019 PDF Download
AP Ward Health Secretary Vacancy
The expected number of vacancies to be filled through AP Ward Health Secretary recruitment 2019 is 3000. Further details such as district-wise & category-wise number of vacancies will be updated here within due course.
AP Ward Health Secretary Overview
|Name of examination||AP Ward Health Secretary recruitment 2019|
|Conducted by||AP Medical & Health department|
|Notification released on||Last week of July 2019|
|Post name||Ward Health Secretary|
|No. of vacancies||3000 (tentative)|
|Registration can be done from||Last week of July|
|Last date for registration||August 1, 2019|
|Admit card||August 1, 2019|
|Written exam||16 Aug 2019 to 18 Sept 2019|
|Result||2 nd week of Aug 2019|
|Document verification||16 Sept 2019 to 18 Sept 2019|
|Final result||September 20, 2019|
|Apply online||Official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment 2019|
|Issue of appointment letters||-|
|Training of selected candidates||23 to 28 Sept, 2019|
|Office setup||By 20 Sept 2019|
|Allotment of selected candidates to Village Secretariats||By 30 Sept 2019|
|Commencement of functioning of Village Secretariats||October 2, 2019|
AP Ward Health Secretary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply online for a vacancy of Ward Health Secretary must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
Nationality / Domicile
|Must be a citizen of India||Should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh|
Candidates must have attained a minimum age of 18 years but not be older than 39 years as on 01 August 2019.
The concession in upper age limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to reserved categories of the Andhra Pradesh. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates applying for the post of Ward Health Secretary must possess a degree in Nursing or have done D.Pharmacy.
Note – Candidates who do not fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria should not apply for AP Ward Health Secretary job.
AP Ward Health Secretary Application Form 2019
AP Ward Health Secretary Application form is about to release online on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam. Candidates who want to apply for AP Ward Health Secretary notification must apply online on the official website. Candidates applying online must have a valid email ID and working mobile number along with scanned copies of essential documents like photo, signature etc. Application submitted in paper or on any other mode won’t be accepted under any circumstances.
How To Apply Online for AP Ward Health Secretary Recruitment 2019?
AP Ward Health Secretary online application includes registration of application and filling in application. Registration of application is mandatory and meant to generate a user ID for applicant. Through system generated user ID, candidates can get access to application form. Once application form is open up, they have to fill in the particulars and upload the required documents.
Registration Of Application
- Open official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Open ‘New Registration’ page
- Enter the asked details such as full name, mobile number and email ID
- Select gender then enter date of birth
- Cross-check all the details entered by you then submit the registration form
- A registration ID will be displayed on the screen and same ID will be sent to your registered ID and mobile number
- Proceed further to fill in your online application
Fill In Application
- Once again, open the website of AP Ward Sachivalayam recruitment 2019
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
- A login screen will pop up on the screen
- Enter your registration ID then select your date of birth
- Enter the captcha code as shown in given image
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Enter your basic details such as father’s / mother’s name, category, sub-category etc.
- Enter details of your educational qualifications (up to graduation level)
- Enter details of work experience, if any
- Enter other additional details
- Preview your application and make changes, if required
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- A page to upload documents will open up
- Scan and upload your latest passport size photo
- Scan and upload your signature
- Upload scanned files of other documents like category certificate, PWD category etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Your online application is submitted successfully
- Print your application form and keep it safe for future reference
Before applying online for the post of Ward Health Secretary, candidates must keep ready with the following documents
- Certificate / mark sheet of class X
- Certificate / mark sheet of essential educational qualifications i.e. degree in Nursing / D.Pharma
- Category certificate / document (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (only for PWD candidates)
- Soft copies of photo and signature
- Valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / driving license / voter ID / passport / PAN card etc.)
AP Ward Health Secretary Exam Pattern 2019
To recruit candidates for the post of Ward Health Secretary in ward Secretariat or Ward Sachivalayam, AP Medical & Health department will conduct a state-level competitive examination in online mode. Exam will have 150 objective type questions from General Studies and subject concerned. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. Total time duration will be 120 minutes. There will be no negative marking. For further updates, candidates should refer to AP Ward Health Secretary notification.
AP Ward Health Secretary Syllabus 2019
Candidates who appear for the exam to be conducted for the post of AP Ward Health Secretary must prepare syllabus accordingly in order to score maximum marks in the examination. However, detailed syllabus can be found or downloaded only from the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
AP Ward Health Secretary Hall Ticket 2019
AP Medical & Health department will issue hall ticket online to the eligible candidates before few days of examination. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019 till the date of examination. Once hall ticket is uploaded on the website, department concerned will inform candidates by sending them email or message to their registered email ID or mobile number.
How To Download AP Ward Health Secretary Hall Ticket 2019?
- Open official website of recruitment
- On homepage, find and click on hall ticket link
- A login screen will appear in a new window
- Enter the required details such as registration ID and date of birth
- Check details then click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, find and click on ‘download hall ticket’ link
- Hall ticket will be downloaded in PDF format
- Print it and keep it safe to use on the day of examination
Hall ticket will be a mandatory document to show in the examination hall therefore candidates must bring their hall ticket along with any valid photo ID in original.
AP Ward Health Secretary Exam Answer Key
Once examination is over, AP Ward Health Secretary exam answer key will be available online on the official website. Candidates can check answer key and predict their scores in the competitive examination. Candidates can also submit objection(s) on answer key through the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
AP Ward Health Secretary Result 2019
AP Ward Health Secretary result 2019 will be announced online after few days of conduction of competitive examination. Result will be published by AP Medical & Health department on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019.
How To Check AP Ward Health Secretary Result 2019?
Result can be checked by following below mentioned steps
- Open website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019
- Find and click on ‘result’ link
- Enter registration ID then select date of birth
- Enter captcha code, if any
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- Print result
AP Ward Health Secretary exam result includes total marks along with marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. In addition to this, result also includes status whether candidate is selected for document verification or not.
AP Ward Health Secretary Cut Off
Qualifying marks in the competitive examination and cutoff for final selection will be decided and uploaded by AP Medical & Health department on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2019. Further updates will be updated here in due course.
AP Ward Health Secretary Selection Process 2019
AP Ward Health Secretary recruitment 2019 includes a written examination and document verification. Candidates who qualify competitive examination by scoring cut off will be called for verification of documents. Once verification is done, a merit list will be prepared and uploaded on the website having names of candidates finally selected for the post of AP Ward Health Secretary.
AP Ward Health Secretary Salary / Scale Of Pay
Candidates selected for the post of AP Ward Health Secretary will have to serve a probation period of 2 years. During this probation period, they will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. Once probation period is over, candidates will be eligible for regular pay scale as per the service rules of Department concerned i.e. AP Medical & Health department.
Duties Of AP Ward Health Secretary
An AP Ward Health Secretary in AP Ward Sachivalayam will be functioning under AP Medical & Health department and is responsible for the following functions
- Monitoring and supervising Public Health
- Registration of Births & Deaths
- YSR Arogyasri, YSR Bhima, ICDS etc.
AP Ward Health Secretary Recruitment FAQs
Q. When Recruitment Of AP Ward Health Secretary Will Start?
A. AP Ward Health Secretary recruitment will start in last week of July 2019 and the last date to apply online is 2nd week of Aug 2019.
Q. When Official Notification Will Be Released?
A. AP Ward Health Secretary notification will be released in the last week of July 2019.
Q. Is There Any Interview For The Post Of AP Ward Health Secretary?
A. No, interview will not be conducted.
Q. When Written Examination Will Be Conducted?
A. AP Ward Health Secretary written exam will be conducted from 16th August to 15th September 2019.