AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary notification 2020 has been released on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam. The registration will start from 1th Jan 2020 and the last date for receipt of online application is 31 Jan 2020.
- AP Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary will work in Ward Sachivalayam in urban areas/ municipalities and the functionary will come under AP Municipal Health Subordinate Service.
- To hire candidates for Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary in A.P Municipal Health Subordinate Services conducting a competitive written examination.
- A total of 513 candidates will be hired for the post of AP Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary in AP Ward Sachivalayam.
Interested candidates should apply online before the prescribed last date. Candidates must aware of the date of notification, eligibility criteria, a number of vacancies, application form & process to apply online, application fee & mode of payment, admit card, exam pattern, selection procedure, qualifying marks, cutoff, etc.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Notification 2020
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary notification has been released by the AP Municipal Administration Department on 10th Jan 2020. AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary notification can be downloaded by clicking on the below-given link.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Vacancy
The expected number of vacancies to be filled through AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary recruitment 2020 is 513. Details such as the category-wise number of vacancies can be checked in the notification. However provisional district-wise vacancies are as follows.
|SI.No||District name||Total vacancies|
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Overview
|Name of examination||AP Ward Ward Sanitation & Environment 2020|
|Conducted by||AP Medical & Health Department|
|Notification released on||10th Jan 2020|
|Post name||Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary|
|No. of vacancies||513|
|Registration can be done from||11th Jan 2020|
|Last date for registration||31st Jan 2020|
|Admit card||August 2020|
|Written exam||9 Aug to 14 Aug 2020|
|Document verification||Sep 2020|
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply online for a vacancy of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary must fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
Nationality / Domicile
|Must be a citizen of India||Should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh|
Candidates must have attained a minimum age of 18 years but not be older than 42 years as on 01 August 2020.
The concession in the upper age limit is applicable to the candidates belonging to reserved categories of the Andhra Pradesh. Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Following is a tabular representation of the age relaxation for the candidates.
|Category||Permissible Relaxation of Age|
|SC/ST and other backward classes||5 years|
|Persons with physical disabilities||10 years|
|Ex. Army/Navy/Air force persons||3 years plus the service period completed by the candidate|
|People who have worked as NCC instructor|
|State Government employee other than APSE,APSRTC etc.||Based on the service period but maximum limit is 5 years.|
|Retrenched temporary employees of the state census department||3 years|
|SC/ST category windows, divorced women and judicially separated women||Upper age limit is 48 years|
|Non SC/ST category windows, divorced women and judicially separated women||Upper age limit is 43 years|
|Temporary candidates||Depends upon service period but maximum limit is 5 years.|
Candidates applying for the post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary must possess a graduate degree in sciences or environmental engineering and above from a government of India recognized institute.
Note – Candidates who do not fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility criteria should not apply for AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary job.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Application Form 2020
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Application form has been released on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam. Candidates who want to apply for AP Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary notification must apply online on the official website.
Candidates applying online must have a valid email ID and working mobile number along with scanned copies of essential documents like photo, signature, etc. Application submitted in paper or on any other mode won’t be accepted under any circumstances.
How To Apply Online?
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary online application includes registration of application and filling in the application. Registration of application is mandatory and meant to generate an OTPR ID for the applicant.
Through system-generated OTPR ID, candidates can get access to the application form. Once the application form is open up, they have to fill in the particulars and upload the required documents.
- Visit the official website
- Here the candidate should look for the link given as OTPR.
- Now comes the stage where the candidate has to provide the department with his/her basic details which include information such as name, date of birth, Aadhar card details, and mobile number.
- The candidate here is required to furnish his/her photograph and signature in one file, which is in the JPG format of a maximum of 50 KB.
- A declaration form will appear now. The candidate is expected to read the declaration and then click on the checkbox.
- After this, the candidate is expected to enter his/her personnel details such as family details, physical health, and proper address details.
- The candidate now has to enter his/her academic details.
- The candidate has to select the examination center according to the requirements of the candidate.
- Finally, the candidate after going through the details and checking of application form candidate click on submit now button.
Step-2: Application Form
- A window pops us showing the candidates OTPR details.
- Candidate can now have to select the post of AP Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary.
- A declaration message will now be shown on the screen and the candidate has to go through it and then click on the checkbox.
- The candidate now has to furnish the basic educational qualification for the post.
- Candidate should clearly examine all the details submitted and if required make the necessary changes.
- The candidate can now click on the submit button.
- Candidate can clearly see his/her application ID.
- The candidate should now click on the payment link.
Step-3: Payment of Fees
- A new window is introduced at this stage.
- At first, the candidate has to validate himself/herself.
- The candidate can now proceed to pay now option.
- The candidate can now modify his/her details and do the work accordingly.
- Candidate should click on the “Proceed to payment”.
- The candidate is now transferred to the payment gateway where the candidate will pay the stipulated amount.
Candidates have to pay the examination fee as well as the application fee according to the category and the district in which the candidate resides. The following is a tabular representation of the application fee structure.
|Category||Application fee (Rs)||Examination fee(Rs)||Non-local district candidate(Rs)|
|Candidates belonging to category other than open category||200||0||0|
Before applying online for the post of Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary, candidates must keep ready with the following documents
- Certificate/mark sheet of class X
- Certificate/mark sheet of essential educational qualifications i.e. Degree in Sciences or Environment Engineering and above
- Category certificate / document (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (only for PWD candidates)
- Soft copies of photo and signature
- Valid photo ID card (Aadhaar card / driving license / voter ID / passport / PAN card etc.)
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Exam Pattern 2020
To recruit candidates for the post of Ward Sanitation and Environment Secretary in the Ward Secretariat or Ward Sachivalayam, AP Municipal Administration Department will conduct a state-level competitive examination in Offline mode.
- The exam will have 150 objective type questions from General Studies and subject concerned.
- Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. The total time duration will be 150 minutes.
- There will be 0.25 negative marking.
However, there is a tabular representation to explain the details.
|Objective Section||Total Questions||Total Time (In Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|General Studies and Mental Ability||50||50||50|
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Syllabus 2020
Candidates who appear for the exam to be conducted for the post of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary must prepare the syllabus accordingly in order to score maximum marks in the examination. However, a detailed syllabus can be found or downloaded only from the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020.
General Studies and Mental Ability
- General mental ability and reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Comprehension in Telugu and English
- General English
- Basics of computer
- National, international and local important current affairs
- General Science
- Environment and ecology
- Life sciences
- Solid and liquid waste management
- Environment engineering
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Hall Ticket 2020
AP Medical & Health department will issue hall tickets online to the eligible candidates 3 days prior to the examination. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020 till the date of examination.
Once hall ticket is uploaded on the website, the department concerned will inform candidates by sending them email or message to their registered email ID or mobile number.
How To Download AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Hall Ticket 2020?
- Open official website of recruitment
- On the homepage, find and click on the hall ticket link
- A login screen will appear in a new window
- Enter the required details such as registration ID and date of birth
- Check details then click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, find and click on ‘download hall ticket’ link
- Hall ticket will be downloaded in PDF format
- Print it and keep it safe to use on the day of examination
Hall ticket will be a mandatory document to show in the examination hall therefore candidates must bring their hall ticket along with any valid photo ID in original.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Exam Answer Key
Once the examination is over, AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary exam answer key will be available online on the official website. Candidates can check the answer key and predict their scores in the competitive examination. Candidates can also submit objection(s) on the answer key through the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Result 2020
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary result 2020 will be announced online after a few days of conduction of competitive examination. The result will be published by the AP Municipal administration department on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020.
How To Check AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Result 2020?
The result can be checked by following below mentioned steps
- Open website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020
- Find and click on the ‘result’ link
- Enter registration ID then select date of birth
- Enter captcha code, if any
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Print result
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary exam result includes total marks along with marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. In addition to this, the result also includes status whether the candidate is selected for document verification or not.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Cut Off
Qualifying marks in the competitive examination and cutoff for final selection will be decided and uploaded by the AP Municipal administration department on the official website of AP Ward Sachivalayam Recruitment 2020. Further updates will be updated here in due course.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Selection Process 2020
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary recruitment 2020 includes a written examination and document verification. Candidates who qualify competitive examination by scoring cut off will be called for verification of documents. Once verification is done, a merit list will be prepared and uploaded on the website having names of candidates finally selected for the post of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Salary / Scale Of Pay
Candidates selected for the post of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary will have to serve a probation period of 2 years. During this probation period, they will be eligible for a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. Once the probation period is over, candidates will be eligible for a regular pay scale as per the service rules of the Department concerned i.e. Rs 14600 to Rs 44870.
Duties Of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary
An AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary in AP Ward Sachivalayam will be functioning under AP Medical & Health department and is responsible for the following functions
- Monitoring and supervising Public Health
- Registration of Births & Deaths
- YSR Arogyasri, YSR Bhima, ICDS, etc.
AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Recruitment FAQs
Q. When Recruitment Of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary Will Start?
A. AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary recruitment will start from 11th Jan 2020 and the last date to apply online is the 31st Jan 2020.
Q. When Official Notification Will Be Released?
A. AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary notification was released on 10th Jan 2020.
Q. Is There Any Interview For The Post Of AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary?
A. No, the interview will not be conducted.
Q. When Written Examination Will Be Conducted?
A. AP Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary written exam will be conducted from 9th August to 14th August 2020.