Download APPSC AEE 2018 Hall Ticket – APPSC AEE admit card is the essential document to be carried to the examination hall, without this document, they cannot take the upcoming APPSC AEE test. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission issues AEE hall ticket 2018 before the examination on the official website. So, candidates, who have applied for the test, will have to download it from the official website. Then, they should take a printout of the document and should carry it to the examination hall. They will not get the hall ticket delivered to their home. So, downloading it from the official website is the only option available for candidates.
APPSC AEE Hall Tickets Release Date
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has the practice of making the admit cards available on the official website for candidates to download 7 days before the date of the examination. For the APPSC AEE examination, candidates will have to check the official website of the commission at psc.ap.gov.in for a link to the admit card right on the home page. For our viewers, we will update APPSC AEE Hall ticket direct link to download on this page.
APPSC AEE Hall Ticket Download
Candidates, who apply to the APPSE AEE in 2018, will have to follow the step-by-step process given below to get their hall tickets
- The first thing candidates will have to do is to visit the website of APPSC by clicking here
- When the hall ticket is recently released, they will find the link right on the home page
- Once they find the link to the APPSE AEE Hall Ticket 2018, candidates will have to click this link
- When they click on this link, they will be asked to enter their login credentials
- They should enter the requested details like their enrollment and date of birth
- They should make sure that they have entered the right data and should click on the submit button
- On the submission of the required details, the candidates will be taken to a new page that contains their hall ticket
- They will have to download the admit card after making sure that the details are correct
- Finally, they should take a print out of the hall ticket
Details on Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in their hall ticket for APPSC AEE:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Enrollment number
- Examination Date
- Date of Birth
- Examination Centre Code
- Photograph of applicant
- Test Centre Details
- Space for the invigilator to sign
- Space for the signature of the candidate
- Guidelines to follow during the test
Candidates are recommended to make sure that all details given in the hall ticket are correct before downloading. If found discrepancy contact APPSC helpline number to rectify the error.
Documents To Carry To The Examination Centre
Candidates are recommended to know the documents that need to be carried to the examination centre:
1. The downloaded hall ticket that was printed
2. A photo identity card
3. The identity card can be any of the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Ration Card
Candidates should carry only the hall ticket, photo identity and pen to the examination hall. If they carry any other items, they will have to leave those items outside the examination hall. So, it is better to avoid taking any other things to the examination.
Instructions For Candidates
Candidates are recommended to remember the following things about the examination:
- They should report to the venue of the examination 90 minutes before the starting of the examination. The reason is that they will have to get through certain procedural formalities for the online examination.
- The test for paper 1 will begin from 10 AM and it will be conducted up to 12:30 pm. For paper 2, the timing will be 2:30 pm to 5 pm and for the third paper, the timing will be 10 AM to 12.30 pm on the next day.
- The link to the examination along with the login screen will already be available on the computer system. If a candidate does not find this screen, he/she should inform the invigilator.
- They will be prompted to log in using their login credentials, 10 minutes before the examination.
- They will have to enter their roll number and password that will be given on the examination day to log in.
- The password will be announced by the invigilator 10 minutes before the starting time.
- Candidates should not note down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, candidates will find their profile information displayed. They should check the details for correctness.
- Then, they will have to click either confirm or deny if their personal details are correct or incorrect respectively.
- On confirmation, candidates will find detailed exam instruction displayed on the screen. They will have to go through it thoroughly and click on the “I am ready to begin” button.
- They will have to choose the correct option for the multiple choice questions using their mouse.
- To give the answer to any numerical type question, candidates will have to use the virtual numeric keypad and the mouse.
- On the examination screen, they will find that the timer will be displayed along with the balance time available for the completion of the test.
- A summary of each section will be available and the submit button will be activated after 150 minutes for the candidates to submit.
- Candidates can leave the exam room only after the submission of the paper.
Read : APPSC AEE 2018 Results 2018