APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 [Application Form For 36 Vacancies] : APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021 will be released in August 2021 by APPSC on its official website @psc.ap.gov.in. AP Group I 2021 number of vacancies are 36 for the posts of Deputy Collectors, District Fire Officers, Regional Transport Officers, etc. Interested candidates are required to check eligibility criteria, Apply Online, APPSC Group 1 Syllabus, APPSC Group 1 2021 exam date, admit card, results, and exam pattern.
18 June 2021: AP Job Calendar 2021-22 has been released and APPSC will release Group I and II recruitment notifications in August 2021 to fill 36 vacancies.
17 June 2021: AP High Court Stayed APPSC Group 1 2018 Interviews slated to be held from 17 June 2021 for 4 weeks.
- Age Limit
- Application Fee
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Online Application
- Exam Pattern
- Hall Tickets
APPSC Group 1 Quick Look
|Exam Name||APPSC Group I|
|Recruitment conducted by||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Official notification||August 2021|
|Post names||Deputy Collectors, District Fire Officers, Regional Transport Officers etc.|
|Total number of vacancies||36|
|Application Form starting date||August 2021|
for payment of fee
|Application Form submission last date||Sep 2021|
|Job Place||Within the Andhra Pradesh|
|Admit Cards||7 days before commencement of exams|
|Preliminary Examination||To be notified|
|Main examination||To be notified|
|Interview||To be notified|
|Apply Online at||http://psc.ap.gov.in|
APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will announce the APPSC Group-I examination 2021 notification to hire eligible candidates for Group-I services. APPSC Group 1 notification 2021 will be released in August 2021. Candidates can check or download it from psc.ap.gov.in or we will give a direct link here to download APPSC Group 1 Notification pdf 2021.
APPSC Group-I examination 2021 would be a great option for those candidates who want to build their careers in the government sector. Interested eligible candidates need to visit APPSC’s official website or this page regularly in order to get regular updates regarding APPSC Group I service.
Download APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021
APPSC Group 1 Vacancies 2021
There is a total of 36 vacancies for various posts to be filled through this APPSC Group-I recruitment event. Various available vacancies and the number of posts are tabulated below
|Post code No.||Name of the post||Fresh Vacancies||Carried forward vacancies|
|02||Assistant Commissioner of State Tax||-||-|
|08||Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent||-||-|
|05||District Fire Officer||-||-|
|04||Dy. Superintendent of Jails [Men]||-||-|
|03||DSP (Civil) Cat-2||-||-|
|10||District Registrar in A.P. Registration Service||-||-|
|11||District Employment Officer||-||-|
|12||Deputy Registrars in A.P.|
|13||District Tribal Welfare Officer||-||-|
|14||District Social Welfare Officer||-||-|
|15||District B.C. Welfare Officer||-||-|
|16||District Panchayat Officer||-||-|
|18||Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II||-||-|
|19||Assistant Audit Officer||-||-|
Note – The mentioned number of vacancies is provisional and can be changed. We will update an exact number of post-wise vacancies after the release of Group 1 Notification 2021 APPSC.
APPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before submitting the AP Group 1 online application, candidates are recommended to go through APPSC Group 1 eligibility criteria. Only eligible applicants will be allowed to appear for this recruitment event. Further details can be obtained from the given eligibility criteria.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- For Post Code No. 01, 02, 06, 07 & 09 to 19 – As on July 1st, 2021, a candidate must be 18 years old but not have attained more than 42 years of age. They should be born between 2nd July 1979 – 1st July 2003 (including both the dates).
- For Post Code No. 03- As on July 1st, 2021, the candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 21 years and 28 years respectively.
- For Post Code No. 04- As on July 1st, 2021, the candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 18 years and 28 years respectively.
- For Post Code No. 05- As on July 1st, 2021, the candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 21 years and 26 years respectively.
- For Post Code No. 08- As on July 1st, 2021, the candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be 18 years and 26 years respectively.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the categories as mentioned below:
|SC/ST & BCs||5 years|
|AP State Government Employees|
(except APSRTC, APSEB, Municipalities, Corporations)
|Ex-service men||3 years|
|NCC (who worked as an instructor)||3 years|
|Retrenched temporary employees|
(in state census department)
Post code no. Educational qualifications 01, 02, 03, 04, 07, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18 & 19 Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification 05 a Degree of Engineering (Fire), if there will be no applicant with B.E (Fire) qualification then applicants with the Degree in any discipline will be considered 06 A degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce with at least 2nd division OR a CA of the UK or India or an incorporated Accountant (London) 08 & 17 Bachelor’s Degree 14 A Bachelor’s Degree; but persons having a Degree in Sociology or Social work will be preferred
- For Post Code No. 03 to 05- Must have 86.3 cms round the Chest on full expansion, expansion should be of minimum 5 cms and minimum 167.6 cms in height
- For S.T.- Must have 83.8 cms round the Chest on full expansion, expansion should be of minimum 5 cms and minimum 164 cms in height
- For Post Code No. 03 (Women)- Weight should be not less than 45.5 Kg with at least 86.3 cms round the Chest on full expansion, expansion should be of minimum 5 cms and minimum 152.5 cms in height
- For Post Code No. 08- Must have 86 cms round the Chest on full expansion, expansion should be of minimum 5 cms and minimum 165 cms in height
- For Post Code 03 & 05- Vision- Please refer to APPSC Group 1 notification 2021
|APPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2021||APPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2021|
|APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2021||APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021|
Other Eligibility Conditions
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Applicant should be free from any type of bodily defect and possess a sound health
APPSC Group 1 Application Fee 2021 and Mode Of Payment
All the candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 250/- as application processing fee along with Rs. 120/- as examination fee for APPSC Group 1 exam.
Candidates belonging to SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men categories (of Andhra Pradesh only) will be exempted from payment of application processing fee that will be Rs. 250/- and they have to pay only Rs. 120/-.
BC/SC/ST Candidates belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of a fee.
|Category||Amount (in Rupees)|
|SC/ST/BC from other states||250+120=370/-|
All the candidates can make the payment of their fee by using a debit/credit card or internet banking service. Payment done in other modes will not be accepted. Also, payment will be non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates opting for corrections will have to pay an amount of Rs. 100/- per correction. However, changes are not allowed for the candidate’s name, fee & age relaxation.
APPSC Group 1 Application Form 2021 & Process
Interested candidates can fill APPSC Group 1 online application to apply online for any of the above-mentioned posts from August 2021. The exact start and last date of application submission on the APPSC portal will be released by APPSC through APPSC Group 1 Notification 2021. However, the last date for payment of the fee will be September 2021. Below we have provided the procedure to submit an online application for our readers.
How To Apply – APPSC Group 1 Apply Online 2021?
The very first thing eligible candidates will need to do is to make a profile by going through APPSC’s One time profile registration (OTPR) system. Registering through OTPR will be necessary for every candidate. After going through the OTPR system, candidates will get an OTPR User ID. With this, they will be able to complete the rest of the online application. Steps to go through the OTPR system are given below:
One Time Profile Registration (OTPR)
- Go to APPSC’s official website @psc.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on the one time profile registration (OTPR) section
- Now, find the ‘Direct recruitment’ option, against that find and click on ‘New Registration’ to fill up a registration form
- Enter Aadhaar number and name as per Aadhaar, fill in basic details like the name as per SSC certificate, DOB, select Gender, fill birthplace details, identification marks, PH category if any, Address details, provide email id, mobile no.
- Enter education details from 4th class to highest degree, add additional qualifications if any
- After filling up the form, you will have to upload scanned copies of your latest photo (50kb, 3.5 x 4.5cm, JPG/JPEG) and signature (30kb, 3.5 x 1.5cm, JPG/JPEG) in the prescribed format, select declaration and click on the preview to check details and finally click on submit
- Instantly, you will get a confirmation SMS along with a mail having your system-generated registration/reference ID.
- To proceed with the further online application process, you will have to use your system-generated registration/reference ID
- Further steps are given below
APPSC Group 1 Online Application Submission 2021
After going through the OTPR system, candidates will have to apply online to submit the APPSC Group 1 final application form by going through the ‘online application submission’ system. The steps for the same are provided below.
- Open the APPSC website or click here https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will see few active links
- Find and click on the ‘Click Here’ link available against ‘For Online Application Submission of Notifications’
- On clicking the said link, the ‘New User Login Registration’ page will be opened
- Click on the ‘Existing User’ tab
- ‘User Login’ page will be opened
- Enter ‘User ID’, ‘Password’ then ‘Captcha’ as shown in the below-given box
- Then click on tab ‘Login’
- After login, the first thing you will have to do is to submit the fee, therefore find Notification No.-/2021, Dt.-/08/2021, then select the ‘Fee Payment’ option, but if you have already paid the fees then you can check the status by clicking on ‘check payment status’ link/tab; with this link, you can also download payment receipt and application form
- Read and accept the declaration statement
- Your personal details such as ‘OTPR Reference ID’, ‘Name’, ‘Date of Birth’ etc. will be auto-loaded from OTPR
- Select ‘Yes’ if you belong to Creamy Layer, otherwise ‘No’
- Select other appropriate options
- Go through the ‘Payment Details’ section to find out the amount to be paid against the Application processing fee and exam fee
- Then read and accept the declaration
- Recheck all the details then click on the tab ‘Initiate Payment’
- Firstly, click on the ‘Confirm’ tab then the ‘Continue’ tab
- Select the only given option i.e. ‘APOnline Payment Gateway’
- In the next section, you will see 3 options – ‘Net Banking, Credit Card & Debit Card’; Select the option through which you want to submit fees
- Then read and accept the ‘APOnline PG Terms & Conditions’
- Click on the tab ‘Pay Now’
- Enter the asked details to make payment online
- On successful payment, your application form will be loaded
- Enter ‘Village’ name then enter ‘White card number’
- Select ‘Yes’ if you are a PH person and need a scribe otherwise ‘No’
- Select ‘Yes’ if you are migrated from TS otherwise ‘No’
- Select ‘Qualification details’ like ‘Qualification’, ‘University’ and ‘Date of acquiring qualification’
- Select the option to declare ‘Local Status’
- Select 3 districts for preliminary examination and 1 district for the Main examination
- Read and accept the declaration statement
- Then click on tab ‘Save’
- A message will pop up on the screen that says ‘Your Application is submitted successfully’. The message will also have your application ID to be noted down carefully
- Click on tab ‘OK’
- Your final submitted application form will be loaded; print and keep it safe for future reference
APPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2021
The examination consists of three stages namely Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Interview.
Prelim Exam Pattern
- In the preliminary examination, candidates will be filtered out in huge numbers through a screening test having two separate papers.
- Both papers will have only objective type questions. Paper 1 will be for the topics on General Studies & Paper 2 for General Aptitude.
- Preliminary Examination will be qualifying in nature.
- There will be a negative marking of the 1/3rd mark for each wrong attempt in both papers. Paper 1 & Paper 2 will be 120 marks each.
Main Exam Pattern
In the main examination, the candidate’s descriptive and analytical skills will be tested through a number of papers which are in descriptive type which includes General English and Telugu compulsory paper of qualifying in nature and other papers of paper I to Paper V. Finally interview will be conducted to check the suitability and personality of the candidates. The scheme of examination has been given below and described in a table format.
|S. No||Exam type||Subject||Marks||Duration|
|1||Preliminary||Paper 1 - General Studies |
(120 Objective Questions)
|Paper 2 - General Aptitude|
(120 Objective Questions)
|Compulsory Paper (General English -Qualifying)||150||3 hours|
|Compulsory Paper Telugu- Qualifying||150||3 hours|
|Paper I||General Essay||150||3 hours|
|Paper II||History, Culture and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh||150||3 hours|
|Paper III||Polity, Constitution, Governance, Law and Ethics||150||3 hours|
|Paper IV||Economy and Development of India and Andhra Pradesh||150||3 hours|
|Paper V||Science, Technology and Environmental Issues||150||3 hours|
In the main examination, candidates will have to qualify the papers of Telugu and English. Marks obtained in the papers of Telugu and English will not be counted for merit. Qualifying marks for each individual paper are 30% for SC / ST / PH, 35 % for B.C’s, and 40 % for OC’s.
Candidates qualified in the main examination will be called for an Interview.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2021
APPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2021
APPSC has changed the Exam pattern and syllabus and released the final scheme of examinations and syllabus on Oct 22, 2021.
- Prelims final scheme of exam Pattern and Syllabus pdf: Click here
- Mains final scheme of exam Pattern and Syllabus pdf: Click here
The examination syllabus has been given elaborately below.
APPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Syllabus
Paper wise syllabus is given below
|Paper No.||Paper Name||Subject Name||Marks Assigned||Topics|
|1||General Studies||History & Culture||30||Features, Sites, Society, Cultural History, Art and Religion of Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic Age, The European Trading companies in India, Indian War of Independence of 1857, The kanauj and their contributions, the Delhi Sultanate, thoughts, principles and philosophy of Mahatma Gandhi etc.|
|Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations||30||Indian Constitution, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy & Governance, India's Foreign Policy, Constitutional Authorities, Rights Issues, Impact of Liberalization, Privatization and Globalization on Governance etc.|
|Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning||30||A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014 Basic characteristics / features of Indian Economy, National Income and its concepts and components, Indian Agriculture, Industrial Policy, India and WTO, Financial Institutions in India and their policies etc.|
|Geography||30||General Geography, Physical, Social & Economic: World, India and concerned State etc.|
|2||General Aptitude||General Mental and Psychological Abilities||60||Number Series, Coding-Decoding, Speed & Distance, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Ratio, proportion & variation, Number system & order of Magnitude, Data interpretation, Assessment of Personality, Social Intelligence & Interpersonal skills, . Decision Making & Problem solving etc.|
|Science & Technology||30||Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Technology in Space & Defense, Environmental Science, Genetic Engineering, Energy Requirement & Efficiency etc.|
|Current Events of Regional, National and International Importance||30||-|
APPSC Group 1 Main Exam Syllabus
- Compulsory papers – English and Telugu (Qualifying)
- Paper I to Paper V
Scheme & Syllabus Of English Compulsory Paper
It will be a descriptive type test having 10 questions of total of 150 marks. Time duration will be 150 minutes. The syllabus is given below
|Serial no.||Type of questions||Answered in words (Minimum-maximum)||Marks to be allotted|
|2||Letter Writing||in about 100 words||10|
|3||Press Release / Appeal||in about 100 words||10|
|4||Report Writing||in about 150 words||15|
|5||Writing on Visual Information||in about 150 words||15|
|6||Formal Speech||in about 150 words||15|
|7||Precis Writing||in about 100 words||15|
|9||Topics of English Grammar (multiple choice questions)||-||20|
|10||Translation (from Regional Language to English)||(of about 150 words)||15|
Scheme & Syllabus Of Telugu Compulsory Paper
It will be a descriptive type test having 13 questions of total of 150 marks. Time duration will be 150 minutes. The syllabus is given below
|Serial No.||Type of Question||Marks to be alloted|
|6||Preparation of Statements||10|
|11||Dialogue Writing / Dialogue Skills||10|
|12||Translation (English to Telugu language)||10|
|13||Grammar of Telugu||20|
Other Mains Examination Syllabus
|1||Paper I||General Essay|
i. Socio economic issues
ii. Current affairs
iii. Socio - political issues
iv. Socio- environmental issues
v. Cultural and historical aspects
Issues related to civic awareness vii. reflective topics
|2||Paper II||History, Culture and Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh|
Pre-Historic Cultures in India, Delhi Sultanates, Advent of Islam and its Impact, the Qutubsahis and cotemporary South Indian kingdoms, the Mughals Administration, rise of British rule in India from 1757 to 1856, Indian Nationalism in 3 phases [Freedom Struggle 1885-1905, 1905-1920 and Gandhi Phase 1920-1947], India after Independence, Indian constitution, Foreign Policy Initiatives, Ancient, medieval & modern History and Culture of Andhra Pradesh, Nationalist Movement, Geography of India and Andhra Pradesh etc.
|3||Paper III||Salient features of Indian Constitution, structure and functions of Judiciary in India, structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of Parliament and State Legislatures, constitutional authorities and their role, rural and urban local governance, Meaning, nature and scope of public administration, Good governance and e-governance, role of civil services in democracy, Concept of Public Service, human values, ethics and human interface, Salient features of Indian Constitution, structure and functions of Judiciary in India, structure, functioning, conduct of business, powers & privileges and issues arising out of Parliament and State Legislatures, constitutional authorities and their role, rural and urban local governance, Meaning, nature and scope of public administration, Good governance and e-governance, role of civil services in democracy, Concept of Public Service, human values, ethics and human interface, issues and challenges in ethics etc.|
|4||Paper IV||Challenges of Indian economy|
Challenges of Indian economy, agricultural development and main Issues, agricultural pattern in Andhra Pradesh, resource mobilization in India and Andhra Pradesh, meaning and concept of inclusion & inclusive growth in Andhra Pradesh, Indian government and Andhra Pradesh budgeting, industrial policy and industrial development in India and AP, Industrial Finance in India, infrastructure in India and AP, investment in India etc.
|5||Paper V||Technology and Innovation, Role and Scope of Science and Technology in nation building, Integration of Science, Technology and Innovation for better human life, Achievements of Indian Scientist, importance, advantages and challenges of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), E-governance and India, IT development in India and AP, Government of India Policy on IT etc. |
Issues related to Intellectual Property Rights in the field of Science and Technology. Promotion of Science in AP and India.
Indian's energy needs, Salient features of Nuclear Policy of India, Government Policies and Programmes, Indian Energy Sciences, Conventional energy powers, thermal, renewable energy resources etc.
Introduction & basic concepts of genetic engineering, introduction to immunity, production of modern vaccines etc. Human diseases-microbial infections, basic knowledge of infections- tuberculosis, malaria, diarrhoea, dysentry, cholera, viral infections like Chikungunya, HIV, Encephalitis, bird flu-preventive measures during out breaks.
APPSC Group 1 Hall Tickets 2021
Candidates will get a separate hall ticket for each stage of the examination. APPSC Group 1 hall tickets will be released 7 days before the commencement of the examination. Candidates can obtain Hall tickets/ Call letters for preliminary, main examinations, and interviews from APPSC’s official website. To download call letters, candidates will need to login into their online account available on APPSC’s official website.
- Open the APPSC website and click on APPSC Group 1 Prelim/ Main/ Interview Hall ticket/ Call letter link
- Enter OTPR ID and Password
- Click on the relevant link
- Save and print APPSC Hall ticket for Prelims/ Main/ interview.
APPSC Group 1 Results 2021
APPSC will announce each stage of examination results separately. To check results, candidates will require to visit APPSC’s official website and login into their account. Once results are announced, APPSC will announce the dates of the next stage of the Exam process. Eligible candidates will also get notice of the next examination through either SMS or Email. Final results will be declared after the interview process is completed.
- Open APPSC official website
- Find and click on the APPSC Group 1 Prelim/ Main/ Final result 2021 link
- Download pdf to check roll number
- To check the score click on the relevant link
- Enter OTPR ID and Password and check the score
Read : APPSC Group 1 Results 2021
APPSC Group 1 Salary 2021
Post code no. Scale of Pay (in Rs.) 01, 02, 03 40,270-93,780/- 04, 05, 07, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 37,100-91,450/- 06, 17, 18 & 19 35,120-87,130/-
APPSC Group 1 FAQs
Q. What Is The Total Number Of Vacancies?
A. Total number of vacancies of APPSC Group 1 is 36.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Of Fee?
A. The last date for payment of the fee will be September 2021.
Q. Is It Necessary To Register Through OTPR?
A. If you want to apply to any notification under APPSC then you’ll have to register your bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website viz., psc.ap.gov.in.
Leave a Reply