Check APPSC Group 2 Results 2021 : APPSC Group 2 Prelim Result 2021 will be announced a few weeks after the completion of the Prelim exam. APPSC Group 2 Main exam result will be declared after evaluating the main exam answer sheets and it will take a month after the completion of the exam. Find details on APPSC Group 2 Prelim and Main exam results in this article.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting recruitment tests for different positions in the state of AP. The public service commission conducts a recruitment examination for Group-II services. The AP Group 2 recruitment is conducted to select candidates for various Group 2 vacancies available in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Declaration Of APPSC Group 2 Result
In addition to conducting the recruitment examination for different positions, the APPSC is responsible for the release of results. It holds true for Group-II services as well. The commission publishes the APPSC Group 2 result 2021 on the official website at https://psc.ap.gov.in/ both for the preliminary and main examination conducted for recruitment of candidates to Group-II services.
First, the Preliminary or Screening Test results will be published on the official website of the commission. Based on the candidates shortlisted from this test for the main examination, the computer-based main examination will be conducted. The results for the main examination will also be published on the official website.
APPSC Group 2 Important Dates
Candidates who appear in the APPSC Group 2 Recruitment exam can check the important dates about APPSC Group 2 Results. Official details are yet to be released by the commission. However, here is a table to show the tentative dates for the same:
|Date of Preliminary (Screening) Test||To be notified|
|Declaration of Screening test result||To be notified|
|Date of Main Examination||To be notified|
|Publishing of final answer key for mains||To be notified|
|Main Exam Results||To be notified|
How To Check APPSC Group 2 Results 2021?
APPSC Group 2 Preliminary Examination Result
- Once the result for the screening test is out, candidates can get to know about the same from the official website of APPSC
- They will find a link called “Results” on the home page of APPSC.
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains the list of results recently published by the APPSC
- They will find a link that shows “Screening test results for Group-II Services 2021”
- When they click on this link, candidates will be asked to enter their User ID, which is the OTPR ID and their password
- After they enter the requested details, candidates will have to click on the link that shows “Go”.
- On the resulting page, they will get appropriate links that read Marks of qualified candidates and marks of nonqualified candidates
- Click on the links to download pdf
- One list contains the list of candidates, who have qualified for the main examination along with marks and hall ticket number
- The other list contains marks along with hall ticket number of non-qualified candidates
- Candidates can check the pdf to find the score obtained by them
APPSC Group 2 Main Examination Result
- To know the main examination results, candidates will have to follow the same process as they check results for the screening test as per the process above
- The difference is that they will have to click on the link that shows ‘Recruitment to Group-II Services Mains results 2021’
- When they click on this link, they will have to enter the login credentials as above to get their results
APPSC Group 2 Selection Procedure
On the basis of the merit secured by the test-takers in the screening test, candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 50 per one notified post for the main examination in the order of the general merit. All eligible candidates, who have qualified in the prelim/screening test of APPSC Group-II, will be permitted to appear for the main examination.
The final selection of candidates for the appointment to different positions in Group 2 recruitment will happen on the basis of the merit secured by the applicants in the computer-based main examination.
The Components Of The Result Page
For candidates checking the results for the screening test, based on the procedure above, they will be taken to a PDF page that contains the list of qualified candidates. This list will have the hall ticket number and the marks secured by the qualified candidates out of 150. The result card for the main examination will have the details about the marks secured by the candidate.
APPSC Group 2 Answer Key
APPSC will release Group 2 Prelim Answer Key before the declaration of the Prelim result. Candidates can check the answer keys and can raise objections if any within the prescribed time.
APPSC will also release the answer key for the Main exam and invite objections and declare the final answer key followed by the final result.
- Visit the APPSC website @ https://psc.ap.gov.in/ and click on the Keys & Objections tab
- Click on the Group 2 Prelim/ Main exam link
- Pdf will be opened that contain question paper and answer keys
APPSC Group 2 Cut Off
The cut-off is the least qualifying mark. It is the minimum mark a candidate will have to secure to qualify for the recruitment. The minimum qualifying mark for the main examination is as per the table below:
- OC Category – 40%
- BC Category – 35%
- SC, ST, and PH – 30%
At the discretion of the commission, the minimum qualifying mark is relaxable for PH/BC/ST and SC category candidates. The candidates will be selected and allotted to the department/service based on their rank in the merit list. It will also be on the basis of the zonal preference chosen by the applicant at the time of applying for any position under Group 2 online.
The candidates are recommended to remember that mere securing of the least qualifying mark does not award any right to the candidate to being considered for the selection. It is compulsory that the applicants will have to appear for all papers. If a candidate is absent for any paper, his/her candidature becomes automatically void.
Candidates who have scored above cut-off marks (as per their category ) will be called for document verification. If successfully clear documentation round, a candidate will be allotted the post as per rank subject to certain conditions.