APPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2018 : APPSC Group 4 Application form will be made available on psc.ap.gov.in and apply online link become active after release of notification. Eligibility criteria of Group 4 will be given in official notification. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission will announce the recruitment examination for Group IV positions. The Group IV recruitment is going to be held by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for different positions. Here are the eligibility criteria for different positions:
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility Requirements
APPSC Group 4 eligibility criteria including education qualification, age limit is given below-
|Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts Subordinate Service||Candidates applying for this position must have completed their intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
In addition, the applicants must have completed their certification issued by the Board of Technical Education and Training in any of the following subjects:
PC Trouble Shooting and Maintenance
|Junior Assistants in Fire Dept., |
Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.,
Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department,
Junior Assistants from CCLA,
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
|The applicants must have completed their intermediate examination in any stream either from the AP State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department|
Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept
Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept
|In addition to intermediate from the AP State Board of Intermediate Examination or other recognized board, applicants must have completed their Higher Grade in Telugu Typewriting on a Government Standard Key Board from the Government Technical Examination.
In the absence of applicants with a higher grade in typewriting, candidates with a lower grade in Telugu Typewriting will be considered for the appointment.
In addition, candidates with a lower grade in English typewriting along with the qualifications mentioned above will also be given preference at the time of recruitment.
|Junior Assistant in Forest Department|
Junior Assistant in R&B Dept
Junior Assistants in Director of Ports
|Applicants must have completed their intermediate examination from AP State Board or its equivalent board.|
Age Limit Requirement
- For all the 12 posts mentioned above, applicants must be between the age group of 18 and 36 years.
- For SC, ST and BC candidates, the relaxation applicable is 5 years. In the case of PH candidates, the upper age relaxation is 10 years.
- For AP State Government employees applying for these posts, the upper age relaxation is applicable for up to 5 years.
- In the case of ex-servicemen candidates, the relaxation is 3 years in the upper age limit.
APPSC Group 4 Apply Online
Candidates meeting the age limit and educational qualification mentioned above are eligible to apply for the appropriate posts. They can submit their application for the Group IV positions only online. Here is the process to be followed by applicants to apply online for the Group 4 positions.
Read : APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2018
APPSC Group 4 Application Process
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility requirements will have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at www.apspsc.gov.in.
- Based on the job position for which they are planning to apply, they should click on the suitable link.
- When they click on the appropriate link, they will find the detailed notification in PDF Format will open.
- They will have to carefully go through the notification and instructions to apply online.
- Once they go through the given instructions and details, they will have to look for the link that shows “One time profile registration”. Here, they will have to press the new registration option.
- Now, they will have to fill out the required details and should submit the same.
- Once, this is done, they will have to move on with the online application submission link. They can find this link on the homepage of the APPSC website.
- They will have to fill out the required details in the application form and they will have to make the payment of application fee through any of the options given to them.
- They will also have to upload the scanned copy of their signature and passport size photograph in the format as prescribed in the instruction manual.
- Finally, they will have to submit the application after making sure that the details entered are correct. They should take a printout of the application and should preserve it for future reference.
Documents Required For Filling Up The Online Application
Before they start filling up the online application, candidates are recommended to make sure that they have the following documents ready. It will help with making the submission process easier:
- OBC certificate (if applicable)
- In the case of candidates applying as orthopedically handicapped, they should have the appropriate medical certificate
- In the case of candidates with hearing disability, they should have the hearing assessment certificate
- In the case of visually challenged candidates, they should have the appropriate medical certificate
- Residence certificate as proof of residence
- Mark sheets/educational certificates
- Documents to show the declaration of unemployment of applicants
- SSC School Leaving Certificate as proof of Date of Birth
- Community certificate if applicable.
APPSC Group 4 Application Fee
All the candidates applying for the APPSC Group 4 Examination will have to pay an application fee of Rs.100. They will also have to pay Rs.80 towards examination fee. Reserved category candidates will have to pay only the application fee. The fee payment can be done through online using debit/credit card, net banking or through Challan that the applicants can submit at any branches of State Bank of India or even at the AP Online Centers.
The notification for the APPSC Group – IV examination is yet to be released by the convening authority. So, candidates are recommended to check this page or official website of APPSC then and there to know the starting date of the application process and the last date to apply, so that they will not miss the opportunity to apply.