Download APPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020 : APPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020 for written examination will be issued by the commission for candidates, who have successfully applied for the APPSC Group 4 Examination. It is an essential document that the applicants should carry to the examination hall to appear for the test. The APPSC Group 4 hall tickets will be released by APPSC on the official website at psc.ap.gov.in/.
APPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets 2020 Release Date
As the official notification for the Group IV examination is yet to be released by APPSC, the exact date of hall ticket release is not yet out. However, tentatively, candidates can expect that the hall ticket will be released 10 to 15 days before the written examination for the APPSC Group 4 examination as general practice. So, candidates are recommended to check the official website to know the exact date of the test and also the date of release of hall tickets.
How To Download APPSC Group 4 Hall Tickets?
- Candidates will have to first visit the official website of APPSC at psc.ap.gov.in/
- Then, they should search for the link that shows APPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2020
- They will have to click on this link. The resulting page will ask them to enter OTPR/ user ID and password
- Once these details are entered, candidates will have to click on the submit button
- On the submission, they will be taken to a new page that displays several links, select APPSC Group 4 hall ticket, their APPSC Group 4 Admit Card will be opened
- Candidates will have to check whether the details given in the admit card are correct
- Once, they find that every detail is correct, they will have to download the admit card to their system
- After this, they will have to take a print out of the admit card.
- The printed copy of the admit card will have to be carried to the APPSC Group 4 examination hall along with a valid photo identity.
Valid Photo Identities
Along with the downloaded admit card, candidates can carry any of the following documents for photo identity:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Pan Card
APPSC Group 4 Exam Date
Candidates can get to know the exact date of the APPSC Group IV examination once the notification is out. It is expected to be released by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission anytime soon.
About APPSC Group IV Examination
The group IV examination comprises of written test and document verification as the process of selection of the suitable candidates. Here, the test is conducted as two different tests. One test is for positions for which the test is conducted at the intermediate level and the other test is conducted in the SSC level. For both these tests, the total mark is 300, but the format is different for both these tests. Both these tests have two papers and the syllabus is different from each other.
The APPSC Group IV examination will be conducted in different districts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can get to know the exact center details once the notification for the APPSC Group IV examination is released by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Things To Be Taken To Exam Centre
As mentioned earlier, candidates will have to carry the admit card to the examination center. Along with the admit card, they will have to carry a valid photo identity as well.
What Are The Details Given In The Hall Tickets?
Candidates will find the following details in the APPSC Group-IV Examination hall ticket:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date and time of the examination
- Exam center details
- Candidates photograph with signature
- Guidelines to be followed by candidates on the day of the APPSC Group IV Examination
General Instructions For Candidates
Here is the general instruction given by APPSC for candidates taking up the APPSC Group 4 Examination:
- In the exam day, candidates should compulsorily carry the admit card or hall ticket along with a valid photo identity. Candidates without the admit card will not be permitted to sit in the examination hall.
- The admit card will have the details about the date and time at which the applicant will have to enter the examination hall. Candidates visiting late will not be allowed to sit.
- When candidates find that there are some errors in the admit card, candidates can inform about the same to the officials in the examination hall on the date of the exam. It will help the officials to make the required changes in the Nominal roll list against the hall ticket number of the candidates.
- Not just starting time, candidates should strictly stay in the examination hall until the closing time of the exam even if they finish the examination in advance.
- The applicants will never be permitted to carry any type of electronic device to the examination hall. However, if necessary, they will be provided with permission to use a non-programmable calculator.
The details given above are applicable to the written examination. Candidates shortlisted for the document verification will be informed about instructions and documents to be produced in advance. Candidates will be provided with details about the date from which they can download the admit card to the written examination, which will be conducted approximately 2 months after the notification.