APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 : APPSC Group 4 notification 2021 will be released by the commission in upcoming days to recruit on the several posts available under Group – IV services. Interested candidates can apply online if eligible as per the conditions of the recruitment.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as APPSC is one of the largest state-based recruitment agencies in India. The commission was set up on 1 Nov 1956 by merging the Hyderabad and Andhra public service commission but again it has been separated post bifurcation of the state.
Every year, APPSC fill thousands of vacancies in the various government offices located across the state. From Group 4 to Group 1, every government post has been filled by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
In the year 2021, the APPSC will issue official notification on its website. With the notification, APPSC is going to conduct a recruitment exam to fill up several vacancies under Group-4 services for the year 2021-19. Only online applications are invited from the date of notification and there will no availability of offline applications through any mode.
Before filling online application, the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, number of posts, or vacancies. APPSC’s Group-4 examination would be a great opportunity for such candidates who dream about a career in the Government sector.
APPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 & no. of vacancies
APPSC Group 4 notification 2021 will be available soon on the website @psc.gov.in. In addition to this, the commission will release the number of vacancies for various posts under Group-4 Services. But it is assumed that by this exam, several vacancies are going to be filled in various departments. Those are,
- Junior Assistants in Director of Ports
- Junior Assistant in R&B Dept
- Junior Assistant in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Forest Department
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Accountants in Treasuries and Accounts subordinate service
Overall as well as post wise no. of vacancies shall be known after the release of APPSC Group 4 notification 2021.
|APPSC Group 4 Notification PDF - Download here!|
|Name of the examination||APPSC Group 4 exam|
|Conducted by||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Notification no.||To be released|
|APPSC group 4 notification||To be notified|
|Post group||Group 4|
|Posts name||Jr. Assistants|
|APPSC Group 4 application release||To be notified|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination|
|Hall ticket release||To be notified|
|Written exam||To be notified|
|Centres for the written examination||District Head Quarters / Centres|
|Result of written exam||To be notified|
|APPSC official website / Apply Online @||https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(uvjlz2yfwjt21suw4gujoqm0))/Default.aspx|
APPSC Group 4 Eligibility
APPSC Group 4 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Those candidates who have done graduation from Open Universities / Distance Education mode must have a recognized degree by the DEC (also known as Distance Education Council), IGNOU.
A candidate must be aged between 18 to 36 years. There is a relaxation in age for a certain category as mentioned below.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age|
permissible [in years]
|Physically Handicapped persons||10|
|SC/ST and BCs||5|
|N.C.C. / Ex-servicemen||3 years & length of service rendered in the same service / department|
|A.P. State Government Employees (Employees of|
APSEB, APSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are
|5 Years based on the|
length of regular service
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census|
Department with a minimum service of 6 months
APPSC Group 4 Fee Details
All the general/OBC candidates have to pay a fee of Rupees 100/- examination processing fee and Rs. 80 towards examination fee. SC/ST candidates need to pay only 100/- as their online application fees. All candidates either they belong to a reserved category or not, must have to pay the requisite application processing fee.
Mode Of Payment
All the applicants need to pay their fees through online/ by Challan. An applicant can obtain a challan form through any State Bank of India branch/AP online centres. An applicant can check the full list of AP centres in their districts/state on the APPSC’s official web portal.
APPSC Group 4 – How To Apply Online?
Interested students are advised to register through one time profile registration (OTPR) on APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in before applying for APPSC Group-4. OTPR is a mandatory process and it is a detailed form and one should register by giving exact information. Once OTPR registration has been completed, the candidates should apply for Group-4 posts by clicking on the link provided on the official website or you can access the link directly by clicking here.
- Open APPSC official website psc.ap.gov.in
- Click on one time profile registration (OTPR) which is on the right side
- Select Direct recruitment and click continue
- Click on New Registration and enter the required details.
- Upload photo and signature in JPG/JPEG format and click on save option and note down registration id.
A candidate will get confirmation SMS and mail with a confirmation message and registration/reference ID. One can also recover their registration id if forgotten by clicking on the Recover OTPR option.
APPSC Group 4 Online Application Form 2021
- Click on Online application submission which is below the OTPR option
- Enter user id/OTPR ID and mobile number and set a password if you are newly registered
- Click on Go button and you will get a successful message
- Log in by providing User Id/OTPR ID and password and enter captcha
- Submit the details and again click on online submission of application and select Group 1 services
- Click on I have read option and enter the required details and Select Payment option to pay the fee
- After successful payment, the candidates will get a confirmation message on the screen
- Save the submitted application for further reference.
Scheme Of APPSC Group 4 Written Exam
The written exam consists of multiple-choice questions which include Paper 1 and 2. The scheme of examination has been given below and described in a table format.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions (Multiple type questions)||Duration [in minutes]||Maximum marks|
APPSC Group 4 Syllabus
Below we have provided detailed APPSC Group 4 syllabus as per latest information
- Current Affairs
- Disaster management [Mitigation measures / strategies, Manmade disasters – Prevention strategies, Floods / Drought / Earth quakes / Cyclones / Tsunami – effects & causes, Concepts in disaster management and vulnerability profile of India / State of A.P.]
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities
- Logical Reasoning
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Re-arrangement of sentences with a view to improving analysis of a passage
APPSC Group 4 Selection procedure
The final selection of candidates will be made on merit to be drawn after considering marks of Paper 1 & 2. Merit will be the only criteria that decide the selections.
Read : APPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2021
Documents Needed For Verification
- Residence Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed candidate
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST and OBC candidates claiming relaxation
- Certificate of Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates/ Mark Sheets
- Medical Certificate for the Blind candidates
- Certificate of disability including Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment for certain persons
- Medical Certificate relating to Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates for certain persons
APPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket
Hall tickets for APPSC Group 4 exam 2021 will be available online through commission’s firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates who successfully apply for APPSC Group 4 exam will be able to download hall tickets through the APPSC’s official website. The process of downloading is given below
- Open the official website or please click here
- On the homepage, find and click on ‘Download hall ticket’ section
- An alert message will be popped up; click on tab ‘OK’
- A login page will be displayed
- Enter your ‘User ID’ & password and click on the tab ‘Go’
- Click on link Download ‘APPSC Group 4 Hall ticket ‘to download your APPSC Group 4 2021 hall ticket
- Your APPSC Group 4 2021 hall ticket will be displayed
- Download and print it on the A4 size paper
APPSC Group 4 Important Dates 2021
Candidates are requested to go through official notification thoroughly for detailed information. Click here to download official notification.
Further important dates are given below
- Official notification will be available on – Yet to be announced
- APPSC Group 4 notification 2021 last date – Yet to be announced
- Call letter will be available to download from – 7 days before the exam
- APPSC Group 4 exam date – Yet to be announced
APPSC Group 4 2021 results
APPSC Group 4 2021 results shall be announced after few days from the date of APPSC Group 4 exam. Once results announced, candidates can easily check their result by entering user ID and password.
APPSC Group 4 salary details
Selected candidates will get a salary per month as per the following scale of pay – Rs. 8,440- 24,950/-. Latest APPSC Group 4 salary details will be available only after releasing of APPSC Group 4 notification 2021.