Army Public School 2021 – PGT, TGT PRT 8000 Vacancies – Apply Online, Application Form : APS recruitment 2021-22 will start for a large number of teacher vacancies available in Army Public Schools (APS) situated in several Cantonments and Military Stations across India. Army school recruitment 2021 will be done in 3 stages – Screening Test, Interview, and Skills Test. Final appointments will be done as per CBSE / AWES policies.
Candidates who meet the educational and age criteria can apply online on the website @http://aps-csb.in. But before that, they must know few important things like date of release of notification, no. of vacancies, qualifications, registration dates & procedure, selection procedure, exam centres, admit cards, exam results, scorecard, sample question papers etc.
Army School Recruitment 2021-22 Notification
APS recruitment 2021 official notification will be released for vacancies available in 137 Army Public Schools located across India. Notification will be available on the APS online registration portal.
Download APS Notification 2021
Army Public School Vacancy 2021
As per APS 2021 notification, presently, nearly 8000 teachers are appointed in 137 Army Public Schools (APS). Out of these, it is expected that a large no. of teachers will get turned over due to various reasons. Therefore, exact no. of vacancies shall be informed at a later stage.
Army Public School Overview
|Name of the exam||Army Public School Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||An agency to be appointed by HQ AWES [Army Welfare Education Society]|
|No. of vacancies||Will be disclosed very soon|
|Name of the posts||PGT / TGT / PRT|
|Online registration dates||Oct 01 to 24, 2021|
|Selection procedure||Screening Exam, Interview and Skills test|
|Availability of admit cards on-line||03 Nov 2021 [tentative]|
|Screening exam will be on||Nov 17 & 18, 2021|
|Mode of screening exam||Online in the MCQ format|
|Exam centres||Major cities in India|
|Declaration of results||03 Dec 2021|
|Availability of score card||To be notified|
|Stage 2 [Interview]||To be notified|
|Stage 3 [Teaching skills and computer proficiency tests]||To be notified|
APS Recruitment 2021-22 Eligibility Conditions
Interested candidates should make sure that they meet age and educational criteria as given below
Age [As on April 01, 2021]
- If you are a fresh candidate then your age should be below 40 years and if you are applying for TGT or PGT in Delhi schools then your age should be less than 29 years or 36 years respectively.
- But if you are an experienced candidate and have at least 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years then your age should be below 57 years [in the case of Delhi – 40 years].
Candidate should have a
- For PRT – Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and have done B.Ed. / 2-year diploma with 50% marks as well.
- For TGT – Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks and have done B.Ed. with 50% marks as well
- For PGT – Post Graduate degree with at least 50% marks and have done B.Ed. with 50% marks as well
Note – for subject wise minimum qualifications, please check details available at ‘Annexure 3’ in the official notification
APS Application Form 2021
APS application form 2021 for PGT / TGT / PRT will be available online on the Registration Portal @http://aps-csb.in. Registration can be done from 9 AM on 01 Oct 2021 to 5 PM on 24 Oct 2021. The procedure to be followed for filling online application is given below
- Open AWES’s registration portal or please click here
- On the homepage, you will three sections – news, registration and important dates
- Since you are a new user, therefore, click on the link ‘New User’ available under section ‘Registration’
- A new page will be opened having important instructions
- Read all the important instructions carefully
- Accept declaration then click on the tab ‘Proceed to apply online’
- A new page will be opened having registration cum application form
- Select the post to which you want to apply [PGT or TGT or PRT] you can select only one post
- Select the appropriate salutation
- Enter a full name then father’s or mother’s or husband’s name
- Select gender and date of birth
- Enter and confirm email ID
- Enter your address and Pincode
- Select the state and write the name of your city
- Write landline / mobile no.
- Click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Now, you will see a confirmation message that you have done successful registration; on the same, you will also see your login ID and password; please note it down carefully as you will require both to complete your online application process
- Then click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Select the professional details
- Select exam centre 1, 2 & 3
- Select your qualification details
- Select experience details
- Then click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Select payment mode [online only]
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Select any of the available payment options [credit/debit card or net banking or wallet]
- Click on tab ‘Next’
- Enter the details of the selected option and make payment online
- After making the payment successfully, scan & upload Photographs and signatures
- Upload other documents/certificates like Proof of date of birth, Certificates of academic qualifications etc.
- Upload and submit all the documents
- Now your online registration cum application process is completed
- You will also get a confirmation message
- Don’t forget to print your final submitted registration form
Exam Fee and Mode Of Payment
All the candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 500/- towards exam fee. This amount is non-refundable.
Candidates can pay the exam fee online through Debit / Credit Cards / Net banking. Fee submitted through cheques/drafts /postal orders/money orders will not be accepted.
Army Public School 2021 Exam Pattern
- Stage 1 Screening exam
- Stage 2 Interview
- Stage 3 Teaching skills and computer proficiency test
Stage 1 Screening Exam
This screening exam will be held on November 17 or 18, 2021. It will be conducted in online mode by an agency to be hired by HQ AWES. After qualifying this exam, candidates will get a scorecard and also become eligible for the rest stages of the selection process i.e. Interview and skills test [Stages 2 & 3 respectively]. Post wise pattern of a screening exam is given below
For post ‘PGT/ TGT’ [Only Objective Type Questions]
|Paper||Contents||Marks||Duration of exam|
|A||English Comprehension, Mental Ability, General awareness, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90||3 hours|
|B||Specific to subject||90|
For post ‘PRT’ [Only Objective Type Questions]
|Paper||Contents||Marks||Duration of exam|
|A||English Comprehension, Mental Ability, General awareness, Educational Concepts and Methodology||90||1 hour 30 minutes|
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Syllabus
Post wise syllabus is mentioned on the AWES website.
Points to be remembered
- ¼ marks will be subtracted for every incorrect answer
- Candidates who appear in exam for the post ‘PGT/TGT’ and pass in part A but fail in part B will be eligible to take a scorecard for PRT
- To qualify for any post, a candidate has to score at least 50% marks in each part
Stage 2 Interview
Candidates qualified in stage 1 exam [screening test] will be called to appear for stage 2 exam that will be a personal interview. Stage 2 interview will be conducted by the local authorities of the school.
Stage 3 Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency Test
This test will be conducted for candidates of Language teachers to evaluate their teaching skills. It will have questions on Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each.
Candidates can select up to three exam centres for the online screening test. Names of few cities/towns in which online screening test is expected to be held are given below
Army Public School 2021 Admit Cards
As per official notification, admit cards for screening exam will be available online from Nov 03, 2021 on the registration portal @http://aps-csb.in. Candidates will have to download and print their admit card. Without admit card, their entry to the exam centre will not be possible. On top of that, candidates should read the instructions printed on the admit cards.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Open registration portal of AWES
- Search for login panel
- Enter your email ID then the password
- Click on tab ‘Login’
- After logging into your account, search and click on the link ‘Download Admit card’
- Your admit card will be downloaded in few seconds
- Print it and read the instructions carefully
Army Public School Result 2021
APS Result of an online screening test will be published on the AWES website @www.awesindia.com on Dec 03, 2021. However, there will be no provision of a review of the result.
APS Score Card
Candidates who qualify Stage 1 screening exam can obtain a scorecard through the Registration Portal. The scorecard can be used to apply for any available teaching position in any school recognized by CBSE. Scorecard will be valid for up to 3 years from the date of the issue.