Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021-22 Application Form & Eligibility : Indian Army will be conducting an Army Recruitment Rally for eligible candidates of Shimla, Sirmour, Solan, and Kinnaur districts of Himachal Pradesh.
- The online application process for Army Recruitment Rally will start from 16th July 2021 and the last date to apply will be 28th August 2021. The recruitment will be done for Soldiers General Duty, Soldier Store Keeper Technical, Clerk, and Soldier Tradesman categories.
- Army Recruitment Rally will be held from 2nd March 2022 to 14th March 2022 at Priti Military Station, Averipatti, Rampur Bushar, Shimla.
- Army Recruitment Rally for Sepoy Pharma Category will be held from 6-16th November 2021 for the same district candidates.
- Candidates are allowed to register and participate in one category only in a recruiting year cycle from 1st April to 31st March.
Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply online on the army recruitment website @ www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Here we have given you all the details about the eligibility conditions and how to apply online so you don’t have any problem while applying when the application process starts on 16th July 2021.
Army Recruitment Rally Important Dates
Following are the important dates that every candidate who is willing to apply for the Army Recruitment Rally should be aware of
|Notification Release||16th July 2021|
|Application Starting||16th July 2021|
|Last date to apply||28th August 2021|
|Recruitment||Pharma Trade: 6 - 16 Nov 2021|
Others: 2-14th March 2022
Army Rally Notification 2021
Army Rally Notification 2021 has been released and candidates can check region-wise rally details from the below link such as registration dates, rally dates, etc.
Indian Army Rally Link – Region Wise
Indian Army Rally Notification 2021
Army Recruitment Rally Eligibility Criteria 2021
Indian Army has laid down the minimum eligibility criteria in the official notification for Army Recruitment Rally. Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment Rally should fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility conditions in order to apply online.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Army Recruitment Rally must be Indian Citizens and they must be domicile or native of any one of the following districts of Himachal Pradesh.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Army Recruitment Rally should be at least 17 years and 6 months old at the time of applying. They should also not be more than 23 years of age. Candidates who will be applying for the General Duty Soldier category must not be older than 21 years of age.
|Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|17 years and 6 months||23 years|
Note : Maximum age for Soldier General Duty will be 21 years.
Minimum required educational qualification for Army Recruitment Rally will vary according to the category selected by the candidate. Required educational qualifications for each category are mentioned below
Soldier General Duty (All Arms)
- Class 10th with 45% marks and at least 33% marks in each subject
- Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English with 50% marks and at least 40% marks in each subject
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant VET
- Intermediate in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with 50% marks and 40% marks in individual subjects
Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- Intermediate in any stream with 60% marks and 50% marks in each individual subject
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)
- Passed Class 10th with 33% marks in each subject
Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass
- Must have passed class 8th with 33% marks in each individual subject
Candidates must have below mentioned Minimum Physical Standards below according to the category they are willing to apply for in order to become eligible to apply.
|Soldier General Duty||166 cm||50 kg||77 cm||82 cm|
|Soldier Technical & Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)||165 cm||50 kg||77 cm||82 cm|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant VET||165 cm||50 kg||77 cm||82 cm|
|Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical||162 cm||50 kg||77 cm||82 cm|
|Soldier Tradesman||166 cm||48 kg||76 cm||81 cm|
Relaxation in the minimum physical standards will be given to the candidates under below mentioned conditions.
|Sons of Servicemen / Ex-servicemen / War Widows / Widows of Ex-Servicemen||2 cm||2 kg||1 cm|
|Adopted Son/ Son in law of a war widow / legally adopted son of Serving or Ex-Servicemen||2 cm||2 kg||1 cm|
|Sportsmen at international / National / State/ District level who have secured 1 st / 2 nd position in last two years||2 cm||5 kg||3 cm|
Army Recruitment Rally Application Form 2021
Army Recruitment Rally Application form will become available on the Army Recruitment website from 8th July 2021. Candidates have to apply online to participate in the Army Recruitment Rally. Candidates should know that there is no alternative way to apply for Army Recruitment Rally. They have to fill the online application form on the official website to apply.
Online application will remain available on the website from 16th July to 28th August 2021. Candidates are advised to fill the online application as soon as it will release and do not wait till the last date in order to avoid any inconvenience.
Army Recruitment Rally : How To Apply Online?
The online application process for Army Recruitment Rally will be divided into two parts. First candidates have to get themselves registered for the application process on the official website then they have to log in and fill the online application form.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the website or click here
- Enter the security code and click on “Enter Website”
- Click on Apply/login
- A new page will open
- Click on Registration
- Enter required details
- Click on Save
- After registration, your Login details will be generated
Step 2 – Online Application Form
- Log in using your login credentials
- Dashboard will open
- Click on Apply for the category you are eligible for
- Read the instructions carefully
- Enter personal information
- Click on save
- Fill in the communication details
- Click on save
- Enter non dispensation / sports / NCC details
- Enter education details
- Add education certificate and enter mark of all subjects
- Preview the application form and make changes if needed
- Submit an online application
- After successful submission, your roll number will be generated
Candidates who will be applying for Army Recruitment Rally do not have to pay any Application fee in order to apply.
Following documents will be needed at the time of filling the online application form and document verification. Candidates who fail to produce the required documents when asked by the authorities will be disqualified from the Army Recruitment Rally selection process.
- Education certificate
- Nativity / Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- No Involvement Certificate (criminal case)
- Details of the previous rally
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
Army Recruitment Rally Coimbatore 2021 FAQs
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For Army Recruitment Rally 2021?
A. There will no application fee for Army Recruitment Rally 2021.
Q. How Much Relaxation In Age Limit Will Be Given To The Candidates Belonging To Reserved Categories?
A. No relaxation in the age limit will be provided to any candidate whether they belong to the reserved or unreserved category.
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For Army Recruitment Rally 2021?
A. Candidates will be able to fill the Army Recruitment Rally online application till 28th August 2021.
Q. Will Candidates Apart From The Mentioned Districts Of Tamil Nadu be Eligible To Apply For Army Recruitment Rally?
A. No, only those who are domiciled or resident of the above-mentioned districts in order to apply for the Army Recruitment Rally.