Download RMSA Assam TET 2021 Hall Ticket : Assam TET admit card 2021 will be released on the official website. However, before the release of admit card, the convening authority of ATET test Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, shortly referred to as RMSA will conduct a document verification of the candidates, who have applied for the ATET.
In case, it is found that a candidate cannot produce the original certificates of his/her qualification claimed in the application, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately and thereafter admit card for such a candidate will not be published by the RMSA.
On the announcement made by the authority about the venue, date and time of the document verification, the date from which the admit cards can be downloaded will be published. Candidates should have their registration number and DOB to download the admit card for the ATET.
Assam TET Admit Card Release Date
The RMSA will publish the date of release of admit card on the announcement made calling for candidates for document verification. In general, the admit card will be released a week before the test date. Also, RMSA will make the Admit Card be available until the morning of the date of the exam.
Assam TET Admit Card Download Process
Candidates, whose documents have been successfully verified will be able to download the Assam TET admit card from the official website of RMSA. Here is the process they will have to follow to download the Admit Card for ATET 2021:
- They will have to visit the official website of RMSA at https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- On this website, a link to the Admit Card will be available right on the homepage if it has been released
- Otherwise, candidates can also visit the TET section of the website, by clicking on the TET. They will get a dropdown menu when they click on the link called “TET”
- Then, they will have to choose Higher Secondary TET or Secondary TET for which they have applied
- When clicking on the appropriate link, they will find a link for Assam TET Admit Card 2021
- They will have to provide their registration number and Date of Birth to get to the page that contains their admit card
- On the page for admit card, they will have to ensure that the details given are correct
- Finally, they will have to download it and then will have to take a printout of the same and should carry it to the test centre.
Details On Admit Card
Candidates, who have applied for the Assam TET, will find the following details in the Admit Card:
- Registration Number
- Details Of Venue of the test
- Instructions to be followed at the test centre
- Time to report to the test centre
- Father’s Name
Instructions To Be Followed
- Before they download the admit card, candidates are recommended to carefully go through the details therein.
- In the case of any errors in the ATET Admit Card 2021, candidates are recommended to take it to the notice of the Convening Authority.
- Then, they will have to follow the instructions given by the authority as to whether to carry the same admit card or whether to get the corrected admit card in person.
- Candidates should visit the test centre on time as specified on the admit card.
- Also, before the test begins, they will be provided with the instructions for taking the test from the invigilator and they should carefully listen to the invigilator and should follow it without any errors.
- They should not carry any other documents or electronic items to the test centre other than the Admit Card issued by the RMSA and a valid ID card. Any other items brought by candidates will be banned. So, to ensure the safety of their items, candidates are recommended to carry the banned items to the test centre.
Documents To Carry
Candidates will have to carry their admit card that they downloaded from the website of RMSA to the test centre for ATET 2021. Along with it, they will have to carry a valid photo identity to the test centre. They should never carry any other items to the test centre.
Assam TET Admit Card FAQs
Q. Can I Visit The Website Of The RMSA 10 Days Before The Test Date To Check The Availability Of Admit Card?
A. Of course, you can. But, the general practice is that the RMSA will release the Admit Card a week before the test date. Anyways, you will know the exact date of admit card release when the announcement is made by the convening authority calling for candidates for document verification. So, once you get through the document verification process, you can visit the website on the date given in the announcement to download the admit card.
Q. How Long Will It Take To Download The Admit Card?
A. It is not possible to say as it relies on a number of factors like your internet speed and traffic to the website of RMSA. If your internet speed is good and even if the traffic to the website is normally, you can download the admit card within few minutes.