Assam TET result 2021 will be released on the official website of the exam convening authority RMSA. Candidates should be aware of their roll number to know their result. If they secure more than 60% of marks, they will get ATET Certification. ATET certificate issued by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan will be valid for two years.
Candidates can apply to the government teaching position in secondary schools or senior secondary schools based on whether they have taken the ATET for the former or latter within two years from the date of obtaining the TET certificate. After two years, they will have no other option other than taking the ATET again.
Important Dates From Result To Allotment
The actual date for the Assam TET 2021 is yet to be known. However, candidates can expect the release of results to happen a month after the written test. Here are some tentative dates:
|Result for Assam TET for both||August 2021|
|Issue of certificates to qualified candidate||September 2021|
After they get their certificates for clearing ATET, they will have to wait for the release of fresh announcement for teaching positions in the state. Based on their application and meeting other eligibility requirements and TET score, candidates will be called for an interview for hiring them for teaching positions in government schools in Assam.
Assam TET Answer Key 2021
Candidates can expect the release of Assam TET answer key to happen on the website of RMSA after the test. The release happens to help candidates judge their scores before even the official release of results. They know that they will have to secure more than 60% of marks if they wish to get the ATET certificate. So, with the help of the answer key, they can just remember the answers they gave in the written test to judge their score as TET is a multiple choice test with each correct answer carrying 1 mark.
Answer Key Download Process
- Candidates will have to visit the website of RMSA
- They will have to look for the link to the Assam TET 2021 either on the homepage or under the TET link
- When they visit the answer key page, they will find links to answer keys for different papers in the ATET test, regardless of whether they have taken up secondary or senior secondary TET test
- They can click on the appropriate link for each paper of TET and can download the answer keys
- Thereafter, they can judge their ATET score on the basis of answers given in the key for each question.
How To Check Assam TET Results?
The process to check Assam TET results is listed below:
- Candidates will have to visit the website of RMSA at https://ssa.assam.gov.in/
- Once the results are out, they will find a link right on the home page on the right side under the “Announcements” section
- Otherwise, they can also visit the “TET” page of the website of RMSA
- The TET Link will have two options in the dropdown menu and they are higher secondary TET and secondary ATET
- Candidates will have to click on the appropriate link for which they took the TET test
- On the resulting page, they will find a link to the result page
- When they click on this link, the result page will be displayed in PDF format
- This page will have to list of candidates, who have qualified in TET by securing more than the minimum percentage prescribed for the category they belong to
- If a candidate finds his name and roll number in his list, he will have to wait for the announcement about the date of the issue of certificates.
Details On Assam TET [ATET] Result Card
The Assam TET result card in PDF format will have the following details:
- Serial Number
- Roll number of qualified candidates
- Names of qualified candidates
- Category corresponding to the name of each candidate
- The overall percentage secured by the candidate corresponding to his/her name
In addition, qualified candidates will also get the mark sheet that shows the marks secured by them in each section of the ATET test along with the overall score. Once the mark sheet is out, candidates will find an announcement on the official website of RMSA.
Assam TET Cut Off 2021
The Cut-off as most candidates know is the least qualifying mark. As mentioned earlier, the test takers will have to secure more than 60% of the marks to get the ATET certificate. However, this percentage is applicable only for the general category candidates. In the case of reserved category candidates, a relaxation of 5% is applicable on the qualifying mark to get the Assam TET Certificate. Here is a table to show the qualifying percentage and marks for different categories:
|Category||Percentage||Qualifying marks out of 200|
For PWD, candidates with more than 40% of physical disability will alone get the 5% relaxation in qualifying marks. Others will be considered only based on the actual category to which they belong. It can be general, SC/ST, or other categories. They will have to secure the marks as per their category to get the TET Certificate.
Validity Of The ATET Certificate
The Assam TET certificate will be valid for a period of two years from the date of issue. So, candidates, who obtain this certificate by securing more than the cut-off mark, will have to use it for applying to a government teaching position within two years. In addition to the TET score, their qualifying education, their age, and other things will be considered for shortlisting them for the interview.
Based on their performance in the interview, they will be finally placed in a secondary or senior secondary school for a teaching position based on their qualification. Candidates should remember that candidates will have to secure more than 60% in both papers of the TET test in addition to the overall score of more than 60%. For updates, candidates are recommended to visit the official website of RMSA.