Bank of Baroda PO Admit Card 2019 is called as call letter and it will be released on the official website of the bank for the candidates, who apply for the 2019 PO Recruitment. Candidates will need their registration number, password/date of birth to download the admit card from the official website of the bank.
Bank Of Baroda PO 2019 Call Letter Release Date
It is expected that the release of call letter will happen tentatively around the third week of July 2019 for the examination that will be tentatively conducted in the final week of July 2019.
Candidates will be intimated about the availability of the call letter through their registered E-Mail ID. However, the bank will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the message due to any reasons. So, it is the responsibility of the candidates to regularly visit the official website of the Bank of Baroda around two weeks before the exam to check the availability of call letters to download.
How To Download Bank Of Baroda PO 2019 Admit Card?
The process of downloading the call letter for the Bank of Baroda PO Online Examination is given below for the convenience of the candidates:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the bank at bankofbaroda.com/
- On this website of Bank of Baroda, they will find an option called careers on the top right corner
- When they click on this link, candidates will reach a page that contains different links like current opportunities, final results, download forms and caution
- When they click on the current opportunities, they will find the links to recruitment to different positions in table format. On these links, candidates will have to look for the link that says “Recruitment of Probationary Officers through Admission to Baroda Manipal School of Banking”
- Corresponding to this link, they will find the number of vacancies and the last date to apply in the following columns. In the final column, they will find the link to the notification page and once the call letters are available, they will find a link to the call letter as well
- When they click on the link to the call letter, they will be asked to enter their registration number and password or Date of Birth. They should enter these details on the appropriate spaces and then will have to submit
- They will be taken to a page that contains their call letter
- They will have to go through the call letter to make sure that the details are correct
- If everything is correct, they can download the call letter
- They should also take two or three copies of the letter as a printout to preserve it safely until the examination.
Details On Admit Card
Candidates will find the following details in the call letter for Bank of Baroda PO Exam:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of Father/Husband
- Age of the Applicant
- Date and time of the online test
- Venue of the online test
- Address of the exam centre
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates will have to appear for the online examination at their own expense. However, candidates from SC/ST category and also candidates falling under the persons with benchmark disability category attending the interview will get back second class to and fro bus/railway fare or the actual expense they make for travel, whichever is less by the shortest route on the production of travel proof.
- This concession will not be applicable to candidates falling under reserved category, who are already in service in panchayats, institutions, local government/public undertaking, corporation, state/central government.
- Candidates serving government organisations will have to submit a NOC Certificate from the employer. They should do this if they are shortlisted for the interview.
- Candidates should not bring pagers, mobile phones or any other communication devices inside the premises of the examination.
- Candidates are recommended to remember that they should not bring these items on their own care as they might not get any safety locker facility at the examination centre if they bring any of these electronic items.
Capturing and Verification Of Biometric Data
The Bank of Baroda has decided to capture the biometric data (right-hand thumb impression or otherwise) of the candidates at the exam centre. The verification of the photograph of the candidate on the examination centre will also be done. It will be verified:
- Before the starting of the online examination
- At the end of the online examination before leaving the exam lab/hall
- At the time of verification of document before the interview if candidates are shortlisted.
To ensure the smooth biometric verification process, candidates are recommended to do the following:
- If fingers are coloured with Mehandi or stamped ink, candidates are recommended to thoroughly wash them off in such a way that the coating completely goes off before the online exam/interview/joining day.
- In case the fingers are dirty, particularly the right-hand thumb, candidates should ensure that the thumb is clean and dry before biometric verification.
- In case the right-hand is injured, candidates are recommended to inform the concerned authority at the exam centre immediately. In this case, verification in an alternative finger might be considered.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam
Candidates are recommended to make sure that they carry the call letter for the online exam that they downloaded without fail. Along with this call letter, they will have to bring a photo identity that bears the name of the candidate in the same format. The following identity cards are permitted:
- Employee ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card Issued by a recognised university/institution
- People’s representative along with a photograph
- Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazetted officer
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
In case, the identity of a candidate is doubted, he/she might not be allowed to take up the online test. Candidates are recommended to remember that ration card will not be considered as valid ID proof. So, they should not bring the ration card even if they are the head of the family and have their photo in it.