Bank of Baroda PO Apply Online 2020 & Application Form : Bank of Baroda has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. BOB PO Apply Online process for submission of application will commence in March 2020 and candidates can apply before the last date of registration. Candidates who want to participate and apply in this current selection exercise are required to participate online registration.
BOB PO Eligibility 2020
BOB PO eligibility in terms of nationality, age limit, educational qualifications are given below.
- Candidate must be either Citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal/ Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with an intention of permanently settling in India
- Person of Indian origin who have migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with an intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit (As on 02.07.2020)
To be eligible for BOB PO, candidate should have minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 28 years as on 02.07.2020.
Candidates belonging to certain categories will have age relaxation in upper age limit as follows.
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- PWD General – 15 Years
- PWD OBC – 13 Years
- PWD – SC/ST – 10 Years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – 5 Years
Educational Qualification (As on 02.07.2020)
A Degree or Graduation with a minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
BOB PO Application Form
Candidates should submit online application form on the official web portal provided by the bank before the last date of registration.
Bank Of Baroda PO : How To Apply Online?
- Open Bank of Baroda online portal or click here
- Find and click on ‘Careers’ link
- You will see a new page, commonly known as ‘Recruitment’ page
- Click on tab ‘Apply Now’
- You will see a new page having link to apply and details of important events with date
- Now, find and click on tab ‘Click here for New Registration’
- Type your basic details in their respective space
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- You will see a new page having details of your provisional registration no. & password along with uploading tabs for image & photograph
- You will also get your provisional registration no. & password through a text message
- Upload digital copies of your latest passport size photo and signature; file should be as per prescribed format
- Click on ‘Next’ tab
- Select your additional basic details such as category, religion etc
- Type your both addresses i.e. correspondence and permanent
- In the end, there will be a tab ‘Validate your details’
- Click on it to cross check your entered details and make changes if needed
- Otherwise, click on ‘Save & Next’ tab
- Make online payment and print receipt
- Print your final submitted application form
Note: Keep safe print copies of your final submitted application form and receipt for future reference. At the time of interview, candidates should have to produce a printed copy of their final submitted application form and fee submission receipt
BOB PO application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 600/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 100/-. Fee must be paid through Online Mode only.
- General and OBC – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Scanned copy of Photograph – 20kb – 50kb, 4.5cmX3.5cm, 200 x 230 pixels
- Scanned copy of Signature – 10kb – 20kb, 140 x 60 pixels
Bank of Baroda PO 2020 Quick look
|Online registration and fee submission dates||March 2020|
|Admit cards download||May 2020|
|Date of Online Examination (Tentative)||May 2020|
|Results||To be notified soon|
|Official website and apply online Link||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
About BOB PO 2020 Exam
BOB PO will be a national level online test having 165 objective and 2 descriptive type questions to be solved in 150 and 30 minutes respectively followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Through this exercise, nearly 600 energetic, young and innovative candidates will be shortlisted for admission into a 9 months PG Certificate in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking followed by a three months’ ‘On the job training’. After completing training successfully, candidates will be awarded PG Certificate in Banking and Finance course and placed in any BOB branch as a Probationary Officer. For further details, refer to official notification available on Bank of Baroda website. To read, view or download it now, click here.
Bank of Baroda PO 2020 Exam Date & Exam Centres
BOB PO online written examination will be held in May 2020 at several centres located across the nation. The state-wise list of centres is given in official notification. At the time of attempting online application, candidates can select an examination centre of his/her choice.