Check Bank Of Baroda PO 2020 Results : Candidates, who have taken up the Bank of Baroda PO Examination, can expect the BOB PO result 2020 in the month of July. Bank of Baroda result will be released online on the official website. Candidates will need to know their registration number/Roll number and DOB/password to login to check their results from the official website of the Bank of Baroda.
BOB PO Result 2020 Release Date
As the exam is expected to be conducted in the last week of May 2020 for the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment, candidates can expect the result to be released in the last week of July 2020. While the bank will send the important notifications to the registered Email ID of the candidates, it is better that candidates should check the website of the bank regularly. The reason is that the bank will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the Email. So, candidates should regularly visit the BOB Website to make sure that they do not miss out any important updates.
Bank Of Baroda PO Result Important Dates
|Declaration of Results||July 2020|
|Date of Psychometric test||July/ August 2020|
|Group Discussion & Interview ||To be notified|
|Declaration of the final result||To be notified|
|Date of reporting to the Manipal School of Banking for Post Graduate Certificate in Banking & Finance||To be notified|
How To Check Bank Of Baroda PO Results?
Candidates will have to check the results from the official website of the Bank of Baroda. Here is the process they will have to follow to check the results:
- They will have to visit the official website of the bank @ bankofbaroda.co.in
- On the homepage, they will find a link called “career” in the top right corner
- On the resulting page, they will have to look for the link to the result page for the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment
- When they click on this link, they will have to enter their registration/roll number and password/date of birth for login to check the result
- The result page will be shown on the screen in PDF format
- This sheet will have a table that contains the roll number, registration number, name and category of the candidate
- On this page, candidates will have to search either by their name or by their roll number or registration number to know whether they are qualified for the next round of the selection process.
Details On Bank Of Baroda PO Scorecard
Candidates are recommended to make sure whether their details are correct on the result card. The result card will have to details corresponding to the sections given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Section-wise score
- Overall score
- Rank secured by the candidate
From the above-mentioned details, candidates can check whether all their personal details are correctly entered in the scorecard before they download it on to their system. Of course, they cannot check whether their scores and rank given are correct. If the candidate has ranked high he/she has a better chance to get an invitation for the further selection process.
Bank Of Baroda PO Cut Off
The Bank of Baroda will decide the least qualifying mark to be secured in each test and also the total marks to be secured by candidates to get selected for the following round of the selection process.
Accordingly, the aggregate marks of the candidates qualifying in the online test will be arranged in descending order. It will be done by the bank for each category separately and candidates will be arranged in the order of merit. This will happen in the ratio of 4 times of the number of intakes decided for each category. The candidates selected using this method will be called for Group Discussion and interview. The bank will decide the qualifying marks in the online test, GD and in the interview.
Documents To Be Submitted At The Time Of GD/Interview
If a candidate has been selected from the online test to appear for the GD/Interview, he/she will be intimated about the selection. Candidates should download the call letter for GD/interview from the official website of the Bank of Baroda. If a candidate does not submit the following documents at the time of GD/interview, his/her candidature will be cancelled:
- Print of valid GD/Interview Call Letter
- System-generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Photo identity proof bearing the name of the candidate in the same format as in the online application
- Certificates for educational qualification including the mark sheets for each semester
- If applicable, Caste certificate from a competent authority
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- Copy of discharge book or a copy of service in the case of ex-servicemen
- NOC for government employees
- Domicile certificate for candidates eligible for age relaxation
- Any other valid document that the candidate feels to be important
Candidates are recommended to remember that they should not send any document to the bank by post or by any other means.
Previous Year Bank Of Baroda PO Cut Off
Candidates can judge the cut-off for the year 2020 on the basis of the cut-off score for different categories in the previous year. Here is a table to show the previous year cut-off for objective type test for different categories for each section and total.
|Total for Written Test||96||79.75||63||90.75||43.75||79.25||65|
For GD, the minimum qualifying mark is 20 out of 50 for general category candidates and 17.5 out of 50 for reserved category candidates.
Bank Of Baroda PO Result FAQs
Q. How Will Be The Rank Decided If Two Candidates Secure The Same Mark In The Written Test?
A. In this case, candidate, who is older than the others, will be shortlisted for the further rounds of the selection process.
Q. Will I Get The Call Letter For GD and Interview Delivered To My Home?
A. No, you will have to download it from the official website of the bank.