Download BCECE 2019 Admit Card : The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) will release BCECE admit cards 2019 tentatively in the 3rd week of April in online mode on its official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/. Candidates who register for BCECE 2019 will be able to download their admit card through the aforesaid website. Downloading BCECE admit card 2019 will be possible only when they enter their BCECE username / registration number and date of birth as password. After downloading the admit card, candidates must check and verify the details printed on their admit card. Candidates should report immediately to the concerned authorities if they see or found any error in their admit card.
BCECE admit card 2019 will be an important document for the aspirants of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE). Without admit card, they will not be allowed to write the entrance test. Therefore, they are recommended to download their admit card before the deadline. To get more details on BCECE admit card 2019, please read this article.
Important Points To Be Remembered
- BCECE admit cards will be available in online mode only; candidates should download the admit card on or before the last date
- The board will not issue or send admit card to aspirants via courier or by post
- BCECE admit cards should be preserved by the candidates till the last day of their admission
- BCECE exam will be held in offline mode i.e. a pen and paper based test
BCECE Admit Card 2019
BCECE admit cards available for only those candidates who will successfully submit their BCECE online application form. Candidates who submit incomplete application or application without the registration fee will not get BCECE admit card at any cost.
At the time of the examination, candidates will be required to bring a printed copy of their downloaded admit card to the exam centre. If any candidate failed in producing his / her BCECE admit card in the exam hall then s/he will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Along with BCECE admit card, candidates will have to carry other important documents to the examination center such as a print out of proforma, any valid ID proof in original etc.
Steps To Download BCECE Admit Card 2019
To download BCECE admit card 2019, firstly, open the official website of BCECEB or just click here. Further procedure is explained below in simple steps
- On opening the official website, you will see a welcome page having several links and few images
- Now search for a link ‘Apply for BCECE 2019’ then open it; through this link you will be able to download your BCECE admit card
- A new webpage shall be displayed
- Now find and click on link ‘Download your Admit card by registration number and date of birth’
- A new pop up displayed on screen having heading – ‘BCECE 2019 Admit Card’
- Now enter your ‘Registration number’ then select your ‘Date of Birth’
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- After logging successfully, you can download the admit card
- Verify all the details printed on your admit card then print it on A4 size paper
Details To Check On BCECE 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, candidates are advised to scrutinise all the details printed on it. A candidate’s BCECE 2019 admit card will have the same details as mentioned by him/her in their BCECE 2019 application form. A candidate should check and verify the following details
- Roll / registration number
- Personal details like name, father’s name, photo and signature
- Exam centre name, code, location and address
- Exam date and time
- Important instructions to be followed
Documents / Things To Carry On The Exam Day
Along with BCECE 2019 admit card, candidates will have to carry a print out of proforma and any valid ID proof in original to the exam centre. Proforma is given on page ‘Appendix 6’ of BCECE 2019 information brochure. After printing the proforma, candidates should paste their post card size photo on it; photo should be same as uploaded on application form. After pasting the photograph, fill up all the details then sign it. This proforma should be submitted by candidates to the invigilator on the day of exam. Details to be filled by candidates on their proforma are
- Candidate’s post card size photo (same as uploaded on application form)
- Name of the candidate and date of birth
- Registration and roll number
- Course group
- Father’s name
- Gender [Male or female]
- Examination centre code
- Category (UR / SC / ST / EBC / BC)
- Signature of candidate in Hindi and English
Error(s) in BCECE 2019 Admit Card
In case of any error(s) in the BCECE 2019 admit card, a candidate should visit the board at the following address
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
BCECE Admit Card Important Dates
- BCECE 2019 admit cards will be issued online in third week of April 2019
- Expected date of BCECE 2019 Admit card is April 29, 2019
- Results will be announced in first week of May 2019
- 1st round of counselling / admission for allotment of seats should be completed on or before 30th June
- 2nd round of counselling / admission for allotment of seats should be completed on or before 10th July
- Last round of counselling / admission for allotment of seats should be completed on or before 20th July
FAQs on BCECE 2019 Admit Card
Q. What Are The Things Required To Carry On Exam Day?
A. Every candidate should carry a duly filled proforma and any ID proof in original along with his / her admit card on exam day.
Q.How To Change Exam Date and Centre?
A. Unfortunately, there’s no facility of changing exam date or centre. Exam centre and date assigned to you are fixed. You must make arrangements on your own to reach the assigned centre on the day of exam.
Q.What Are The Exam Centres Of BCECE 2019?
A. BCECE 2019 exam will be conducted at several exam centres located in Darbhanga, Shekhpura, Jamui, Khagariya, Begusaray, Munger, Banka, Bhagalpur, Arariya, Kishanganj, Katihar, Purnia, Supaul, Madhepura, Saharsa, Madhubani, Samastipur, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Gopalganj, Siwan, Saran, Jahanabad, Arwal, Aurangabad, Navada, Gaya, Nalanda and so on.