BHU UET 2018 is going to be held during April 15th to 29th, 2018. Eligible candidates should be prepared to crack this upcoming entrance examination. It will be conducted by Banaras Hindu University. Online application process is over now. Candidates going to appear for BHU UET 2018 are required to know few important things about this entrance event like eligibility criteria, examination pattern, syllabus etc.
Banaras Hindu University is one of the most renowned as well as the oldest universities in India. It was established in the year 1916. BHU is an autonomous institute that offers various post graduate and under graduate courses. The university was founded by Bharat Ratna Mahamansha Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya.
Every year, BHU conducts UET for taking admissions to its various undergraduate programmes. Candidates across the country participate in BHU UET. By cracking this entrance test, a candidate can take admission to any of the General Courses, Professional Courses and Vocational Courses.
BHU UET 2018 Official Notification
BHU UET 2018 official notification has been released by BHU and interested candidates can download by clicking here. Go through all the details of information bulletin before applying online for BHU undergraduate entrance test 2018. Click here to check the list of courses offered by BHU through UET 2018.
|Conducted by||Banaras Hindu University (BHU)|
|Examination name||UET 2018|
|Examination type||Undergraduate entrance test (UET)|
|Application Form||Dates are over now (20th Jan to 28th FEB 2018|
|BHU UET Exam 2018 dates||29th April,15, 13, 22, 23,20,25,and 27th May|
|Result declaration||1st or 2nd of June 2018|
BHU UET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In order to sit for the BHU UET exam the candidates must fulfill certain eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. So let’s explore some of the important points that are needed to b e taken care of
- Candidates who are applying for BHU UET must have passed the examination with equivalent 50% marks in aggregate in 12th standard.
- Candidates must not be more than 22 years of age as on July 1 on the year of admission.
- Physically handicapped candidate or OBC candidates will be provided the relaxation on marks.
- At the time of filling the application form BHU UET 2018, the candidates will have to enter their name, gender, AADHAR NUMBER and DOB.
The candidates who are willing to appear for this examination must not be more than 20-22 years as on July 1st 2018.
- Candidates who are from SC / ST /PH category will be provided five years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- In case of OBC candidates the UPPER age relaxation is of 3 years.
BHU UET 2018 Application Fee
- In case of SC/ ST the application fee is Rs 250/-
- In case of others it is Rs 500/-
- In case of Shastri Hon’s it is Rs 200/- and Rs 100/- for SC and ST.
- If the candidates have already applied once then application fees will be reduced to Rs 100 for SC/ST/ PC and Rs 200/- for others.
BHU UET 2018 Application Form and process
The eligible candidates can easily fill the application form in the online mode. The BHU UET application form is readily available in the entrance test portal www.bhuonline.in. The candidates must submit the application form in the online mode as per the prescribed format. All the details must be read properly and should be filled by the candidate as per the guidelines of the university.
How To Apply Online For BHU UET Exam?
Candidates need to follow certain procedures to apply for the undergraduate program that is being offered through BHU UET
- Firstly the candidates need to click on apply for admission button that is being given on the Home page of BHU UET portal.
- Then after following the above procedure the candidate will be directed to a new page having an applicant Login Box. Where they have to register themselves for BHU UET 2018, they have to click on New User Registration.
- After that, a registration form will be shown when you will click on the link for getting the details. Candidates must fill the basic details that should include DOB, Name, Address and mobile number. The red marked fields which will be shown in the online forms are mandatory to be filled up in a proper manner. After the form is filled up click on the sign up button for completing the registration process.
- After you have submitted the details for registration the candidates will be shown a confirmation message on their screen. On the other hand they will receive email as well as a validation code on their registered mobile number. The email will contain an activation link which the candidate needs to click on in order to confirm the activation process.
- After that the candidates need to click on the activation link, so that they can be redirected to the validation page where they require filling the validation code that is being sent on their cell phones during the process of registration to complete the registration process.
BHU UET 2018 Exam Dates
Paper-wise examination dates are given in official notification. To check examination dates now, click here.
BHU UET 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
BHU UET 2018 exam pattern and syllabus for each course is explained below.
|Course||Subjects from which questions will be asked||Total Marks||Total number of questions|
|BA Hons Social science||General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Comprehension, General Mental Ability, and subject awareness of the subjects including basic knowledge of Plants and Animals, Human Health, Environment and its Pollution, Human Body, Production of Food and Raw Materials, Common Diseases, Population Explosion, Solar System, Natural Resources & Industry, Climate and Weather, and Elementary knowledge of History, Social Studies, Political Science, Economics and Psychology. The Paper will also include two sets of MCQs on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English language, where the candidate is to answer either the Hindi language set or the English language set but not both. The standard will be +2 Examination or equivalent.||450 marks||150|
|BA(HONS) Arts||General Awareness, Numerical Ability, General Mental Ability, Basic knowledge of Plants & Animals, Environment & its Pollution, Human Body, Population Explosion, Human Health, Common Diseases, Production of Food & Raw Materials, Climate & Weather, Natural Resources of Industry, Solar System, History, Indian cultural heritage with special focus on major currents in Indian Thoughts, literature and art. The Paper will also include two sets of MCQs on Language comprehension, one each in Hindi and English, where the candidate is required to answer either the Hindi language set or the English language set but not both. The standard will be of +2 Examination or equivalent.||450||150|
|Common Test for B.Com. (Hons.)/B. Com. (Hons.)-Financial Markets Management||(i) Accountancy,|
(ii) Financial Markets,
(iii) Financial Statement Analysis,
(v) Basic Mathematics,
(vi) Money and Banking,
(vii) Business Organization
(viii) Business Management
(ix) Business Environment
(x) 06 questions from computer basics and
(xi) 09 questions from Current Economic Affairs.
|BSC Hons ( Maths group)||The Paper shall comprise three sections: |
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, each containing 50 questions.
|BSC (Hons) Bio group||The Paper shall comprise three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Biology, each containing 50 questions.||450||150|
|Shashtri( Hons )||These questions will be based on knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit Languages of Madhyama/10+2 or equivalent examination standard||300 Marks||100|
|Common Test for B. Sc. (Hons.) Ag./B. Sc. (Hons.) Ag.-RGSC||The paper shall comprise the following five sections:|
I. Mental Ability – 25 questions;
II. Physics & Mathematics – 50 questions;
III. Chemistry – 25 questions;
IV. Botany & Zoology – 50 questions;
V. Agriculture – 50 questions.
|B. Ed. Bachelor of Education/ B.Ed. Special Visual Impairment (VI) and Hearing Impairment (HI)||a) 30 MCQs on teaching aptitude, current educational scenario, reasoning;|
b) There will be four subject groups viz., Languages, Social Sciences, Mathematics, Science, and Humanities.
The candidate will be required to appear in the group for which he/she has given option in the application form
on the basis of his/her eligibility. Each group will have 70 MCQs. The distribution of questions in the various
groups will be as under:
Languages- Equitable items from Hindi, Sanskrit, English; Science- Equitable items from Botany, Zoology, Physics,
Chemistry, and Home Science, Computer Science; Mathematics- Majority of the items will be from
Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science; Humanities and Social Sciences- Equitable items from History, Geography, Economics,
Political Science, Commerce and Home Science.
|B.A. LL. B. (Hons.) (10 Semester-5 Years)||General Awareness, Legal Aptitude, Mental Ability and Current Affairs, The Paper will also include multiple choice questions on English comprehension.||450||150|
|B. P. Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education) [04 Semester- 2 Year]||General Studies, Aptitude Test, Current Affairs and|
General Knowledge about Sports.
|BPA [Vocal/(Instrumental Music [North Indian Classical] -Sitar, Flute, Violin, Tabla)/ (Indian Classical Dance-|
|Vocal, Instrumental-( Flute, Sitar and Violin), Instrumental-(Tabla), Dance-Kathak and Dance-Bharatnatyam||300||100|
BHU UET 2018 Admit Card
After the successful submission of application the university will inform the candidate about the issuance of the admit card through SMS and mail alert. The current status of the admit card will also be sent to the candidate.
The admit card of BHU will be issued to the aspired candidates a week before the examination. The candidates can easily download it online from BHU official website. To get the access of the admit card the candidates need to access the admit card log in page. The candidates have to enter the registration Id that has been allotted to them at the time of application for getting the admit card.
Candidates must also need to take care of another thing that if they are unable to down load the admit card then they must inform it to the university till 3 days before the exams as well as for any discrepancies on admit card. On the day of the exam the candidates must appear in the examination hall with the admit card and passport size photograph affixed on it.
How To Download Admit Cards?
- Click on the tab BHU UET Admit card 2018 or click here
- Enter mail ID or registration ID
- Check the details on Admit Card
- Save or Print Admit Card
BHU UET 2018 Result
The result will be declared in the 1st to 2nd week of June 2018. This will be made available to the BHU UET candidates through BHU entrance test portal. This will contain the merit list of the qualified candidates. Candidates can easily get the details of the result through SMS on their registered mobile number.
So, this is the entire curriculum structure of the BHU UET examination in 2018. If the candidate wants to get more precise information then they can easily do so by visiting the official website of BHU.
We wish you All the Success for your BHU UET Exam 2018.