Bihar TET 2019 minimum eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by the interested candidates to apply online for the BTET 2019 on the Bihar School Examination Board website. The release date of BTET application form will be announced in the upcoming days. In the meantime, the candidates should get all the information about the minimum eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification required to apply for Bihar TET 2019 and how to apply for the BTET 2019 exam. Here we have provided all the information related to the eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, etc., that the candidates will find helpful.
Bihar TET Important Dates
Following are some of the important dates for the candidates who are willing to apply for the Bihar TET 2019 exam. The candidates should note that these dates are tentative and can be changed once the official notification gets released.
|BTET Online Application||June 1, 2019|
|Last date to apply online||June 1, 2019|
|BTET Examination||July 1, 2019|
Bihar TET Eligibility 2019
In order to apply for the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test (BTET) 2019, the candidates must have the following qualifications. Only those candidates who fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for the Bihar TET 2019 exam and the application of candidates who do not fulfil the eligibility criteria will not be accepted.
The candidates should be Indian Citizens. Candidates should keep in mind that the Bihar TET 2019 is only conducted for the residents of Bihar State, so they must have a domicile certificate of Bihar State in order to apply for the BTET 2019.
The candidates willing to apply for BTET 2019 should have minimum age of 21 years and maximum age of 35 years as on 1st January 2019. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates who belong to the OBC/ ST/ SC category. The upper age limit relaxation for OBC/ST/SC candidates is as follows
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
The minimum educational qualification for Bihar TET 2019 will vary according to the paper selected by the candidates. Minimum qualification required according the Papers is as follows
Paper I – Those candidates who want to become eligible to teach classes 1 to 5 should choose this paper. The candidates who have any one of the following qualification will be able to apply for paper I of BTET 2019
- 4 years Bachelors of Education or 2 year diploma in Special Education or 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Passed class 10th or equivalent with at least 45% marks.
- Bachelors of Education (B.Ed.) and B.Sc. or BA degree with minimum 50% marks.
Paper II – This paper is for those candidates who want to teach classes 6 to 8. In order to become eligible to apply for Paper II of the Bihar TET 2019, one of the following education qualifications is required
- Graduated Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) with minimum 44% marks.
- Passed class 12th or equivalent with at least 50% marks and have completed 4 year graduation in Elementary Education.
- Graduation degree in B.Sc. or BA with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in any subject and is appearing for the 1st year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
Bihar TET Application Form 2019
Bihar TET 2019 application form will be made available on the Bihar School Examination Board’s website in the upcoming days. The candidates who are willing to apply for BTET 2019 and fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply by filling the online application form. The official date for the starting of online application process will be updated here as soon as it will be announced.
How To Apply For Bihar TET 2019?
The Bihar TET 2019 online application from can be filled by the candidates by visiting the Bihar School Examination Board’s website. The process of filling the application form will be divided into three stages. First candidate has to register themselves, then they have to fill all the required information and upload documents and finally they have to make payment of the BTET 2019 application fee.
- Visit Bihar Board’s website or click here
- Enter name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Click on submit
- A link will be sent to your email
- Open your email
- Click on the activation link
- Your Username and password will also be provided in the email
Application and Documents
- Login using the username and password
- Enter your Name, father’s name, mother’s name
- Then your address, Gender, Date of birth, Your Educational qualification
- Select the paper you want to apply for (Paper I, Paper II or Both I & II)
- Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
Make Payment of Fee
- Click on the fee payment tab
- Select the mode of payment
- Make payment of the application fee
- Take printout of the fee receipt and application form
Bihar TET Application Fee 2019
The payment of the Bihar TET 2019 application fee can be made either online or offline by the candidates. Debit card or credit card will be required to make online payment of the application fee. To make offline payment, the candidates have to download the SBI challan and submit the fee in the nearest branch. The candidates have to pay different amount according to the category they belong. The BTET application fee according to the category and paper is mentioned in the table below
|Category||Paper I or II||For both Paper I and Paper II|
Documents Needed For Bihar TET 2019
The candidates who are willing to apply for the Bihar TET 2019 should have with them the following documents in order to complete the application process.
- Educational Certificate (Mark sheets)
- Category certificate for SC/ST/OBC
- Medical certificate (if applicable)
- Bihar State Domicile certificate
- Photo ID proof
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
Bihar TET Eligibility and Application Process FAQs
Q. When The Bihar TET 2019 Online Application Process Will Start?
A. The online application process for Bihar TET 2019 is expected to start from the month of June 2019.
Q. What Is Maximum Age Limit To Apply For Bihar TET 2019?
A. The candidates should not be older than 35 years in order to apply for Bihar TET 2019.
Q. What Documents Will Be Needed To Apply For Bihar TET 2019?
A. The candidates will need scanned copy of photograph and signature, educational certificate/mark sheet, category certificate, etc. to apply for the BTET 2019.
Q. How Much Is The Application Fee For The Bihar TET 2019?
A. The candidates who will be applying for one paper will have to pay Rs. 400/- and for both the papers they have to pay Rs. 600/-
Q. How Can I Make Payment For The Bihar TET 2019 Application Fee?
A. The payment for Bihar TET 2019 application fee can be made by either online mode using credit/debit card or offline mode by downloading the SBI challan and making payment at the nearest branch.