Download Bihar Urdu Teacher [BSEB] 2021 Hall Tickets : Bihar Urdu Teacher Admit Card 2021 will be released on the official website of Bihar board. The admit card will be for the written examination for the selection of candidates as Urdu teachers at the middle school level conducted by the Bihar Board.
All those candidates who have successfully filled in the application form and have also paid the respective application fee will be able to download their admit cards from the official website of the Bihar Board @ biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. The Board will upload the admit cards of all the prospective candidates online two to three weeks before the commencement of the written exam.
Bihar Urdu Teacher Admit Card Release Date
Bihar Urdu Teacher admit card 2021 is the most important exam prerequisite that needs to be held by all the candidates to attend the exam. The board will release the admit card on its official website exactly two or three weeks before the written examination. The Bihar Board will release the admit cards for the written exam.
Candidates will have to download their admit cards themselves from the official website and the Board will not send any by post. No candidate without his/her admit card shall be allowed to enter the exam hall. Candidates will be properly checked and the details in the admit cards will be duly verified before allowing the candidate into the examination hall.
Therefore, all candidates are advised to properly go through all the details that have been mentioned on the admit card before proceeding to the exam venue. In case any discrepancy/error is found at the time of checking at the venue, such candidates shall be denied entry into the exam hall.
How To Download The Admit Card?
All candidates must follow the given steps to download his/her BSEB Urdu Teacher admit card 2021.
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Board @ biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Once the site opens, look and click on ‘Bihar Urdu Teacher Recruitment 2021’ link
- The page will be redirected to the admit card download page
- Enter all the necessary details that are asked like roll number/registration ID/application number and password
- After all the details have been entered, click on ‘Submit’
- The ‘Bihar Urdu Teacher Recruitment admit card’ will be flashed on the screen
- Go through all the details properly and then download it.
Note: After downloading the admit card, cross verify all the details that have been mentioned in the admit card like name, date of birth, application no/roll number/registration ID, exam venue details, date of exam, reporting time, photo, signature, etc.
In case you find any error/mismatch in the details, immediately contact the Board without any delay to get the details corrected. Candidates must note the fact that any discrepancy found at the time of verification at the exam venue, such candidates shall not be allowed to proceed towards the exam hall.
Bihar Urdu Teacher – Exam Centres
The Bihar Board provides a list of centres in the state for the candidates which they can list in order of preference.
Some of the exam centres are mentioned below.
Note: Candidates shall be allowed to select a list of centres in order of their preference and the Board will allot them a centre based on their preference and availability of seats.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the Bihar Urdu Teacher admit card of candidates.
- Name of the candidate appearing for the exam
- Registration ID/application number/roll number of the candidate
- Candidate’s date of birth
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD, etc)
- Scanned photo and signature
- Exam venue details (name, address, etc)
- Exam date and time
- Reporting time at the venue
- Instructions/guidelines to be followed
Instructions Mentioned On The Admit Card
All candidates wanting to appear for the exam must follow all the guidelines and instructions mentioned below.
- No candidate is allowed to bring in any electronic device or gadget like mobile phones, Bluetooth devices, smartwatches, etc to the exam venue.
- Candidates should not bring any priced possession inside the exam venue as the safety of those items will be the sole responsibility of the candidate themselves.
- Any kind of inappropriate behaviour or illegal activity on the part of the candidate shall not be tolerated. Such candidates shall be debarred from giving the examination.
- Candidates must reach the exam venue at the reporting time that has been mentioned on the admit card. Candidates appearing after the stipulated time shall not be permitted inside the venue.
- Cheating/impersonating someone else is not tolerated and such candidates shall be immediately debarred from continuing further with their exam.
Documents To Be Carried To The Exam Venue
Only the following list of documents is allowed inside the exam hall. No other possession apart from these is allowed to be carried inside.
- Copy of the admit card
- A valid photo identity proof like Voter ID, PAN card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph
Bihar Urdu Teacher FAQs
Q. Will The Board Send The Admit Card By Post In Any Case?
A. No, the Board will not send admit card by post. Candidates will have to download the admit card from the official website themselves and carry it to the exam venue. The Board will upload the admit card on the official website two to three weeks prior to the commencement of the examination.
Q.What Should Be Done In Case Of Any Error In The Admit Card?
A. In case of any error/mismatch/discrepancy in the admit card, the candidate must contact the Board and report the matter to them immediately.
Q. How Will The Board Allot The Exam Centres?
A. The candidates while filling the application form shall be given a chance to list their choice of centres preference wise. The Board will then analyse the preference of candidates and the number of seats available in each centre and then allot accordingly. Once the centre has been allotted, no request for change shall be entertained.