BPSC 67th 2021 : Apply Online, Exam Pattern, Syllabus – BPSC 67th Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam Notification 2021 will be released in August/September 2021 by Bihar Public Service Commission. BPSC Civil Services online application form will be invited from eligible candidates. BPSC Civil Services CCE Preliminary online application process will start from August 2021 and the last date to apply online will be September 2021.
- All the interested candidates who fulfill the minimum required eligibility conditions will be able to apply online on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- BPSC Civil Services Age limit for General category candidates is 37 Years, for EBC and Unreserved Female is 40 Years and for SC/St is 42 years.
- Candidates have must have a Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution to be eligible for BPSC Civil Services.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fee, whereas Female, SC/ST/PwBD candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-.
For the interested candidates, we have provided here all the information that they will need in order to successfully apply for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021. By reading further you will get details about, how to apply, selection procedure, application fee, the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill in order to apply, and all other relevant information that will prove useful for you.
12 August 2021: BPSC 67th Prelim Exam 2021 will be held on 12 December 2021.
19 July 2021: BPSC 67th Combined Competetive Exam 2021 Notification will be released in August 2021.
3 July 2021: BPSC 66th Combined Main exam schedule has been released and will be held on 29, 30, 31st July 2021.
30 June 2021: BPSC 65th Combined Main exam result has been announced.
18 June 2021: 64th BPSC CCE Old Question papers released.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Exam Pattern
- Selection Process
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
BPSC 67th CCE Overview 2021
|Exam Name||BPSC Civil Services CCE|
|Conducted by||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||434|
|Official Notification||To be released|
BPSC 67th CCE Important Dates 2021
Below we have provided all the important dates that the candidates who are interested in applying for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021 should know
|Notification Release||August 2021|
|Registration Starting date||August 2021|
|Last date to Register||September 2021|
|Application fee payment (last date)||September 2021|
|Last date fill application form||September 2021|
|Admit card||10 days before the date of exam|
|Examination||12 December 2021|
|Result||To be notified|
BPSC 67th CCE Notification 2021
BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam Notification 2021 will be released on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website in August 2021. Candidates who are interested in applying for the BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021 should go through the official notification in order to get the details about the recruitment process, vacancy distribution, reservation conditions, and other important things.
Reading the notification is very important for the candidates before applying as it will give them a complete sense of the recruitment process. To view the BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam Notification click on the link below.
Distribution Of Vacancies
Bihar Public Service Commission will announce 434 vacancies under BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021. These vacancies are distributed among various posts and then further divided on the basis of reservation. A detailed view of the distribution of vacancies according to post and reservation is provided below.
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||44||2||1||4||0||5||6||62|
|Lower Election Officer||19||6||0||5||10||1||5||46|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||0||0||0||1||0||0||0||1|
|Bihar Education Service||47||8||0||7||2||1||7||72|
|District Public Relation Officer||2||2||1||4||0||1||1||11|
|Rural Development Officer||44||18||1||20||13||3||11||110|
|District Executive Officer||4||2||0||1||3||0||1||11|
|Block Panchayat Officer||2||1||0||7||4||0||0||14|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||3||3||0||4||9||0||1||20|
|Block SC / ST Welfare Officer||8||2||2||4||0||0||2||18|
BPSC 67th CCE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria as set by the Bihar Public Service Commission in order to apply for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021. Application forms of those candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions will be rejected.
Candidates have to be Indian citizens in order to apply online for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam.
The maximum and minimum age required for applying BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam varies according to the post for which the candidate is applying. Below we have provided post and category-wise minimum and maximum age required on 01-08-2021 to apply for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021.
|Post||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Unreserved||E-BC and unreserved female||SC / ST|
|Administrative Officer / District Master / Assistant Register / Lower Election Officer / Planning Officer / District Minority Welfare Officer / District Public Relation Officer / Block Panchayat Officer||22 years||37 years||40 years||42 years|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||20 years||37 years||40 years||42 years|
|Bihar Education Service / Rural Development Officer / District Executive Officer / District Executive Officer / Supply Inspector / Labour Enforcement Officer / Block SC / ST Welfare Officer||21 years||37 years||40 years||42 years|
Relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to the candidates belonging to the following categories as per the following
|People with Disability||10 years|
|Government Employees (more than 3 year service)||5 years|
|Ex-Servicemen whose age is not more than 5. years||3 years + period of service|
Note: Relaxation in the maximum age limit is only provided to the candidates who are domicile of Bihar.
To apply for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam candidates have must have a Graduation degree or its equivalent from a recognized university or institution.
Candidates who are applying for Police Service should have the following physical standards in order to become eligible to apply.
- Male (unreserved) – 5 feet 5 inch
- Male (SC / ST) – 5 feet 3 inch
- Female – 5 feet 2 inch
Chest Only For Male
- Unreserved – 32 inch
- SC / ST – 31 inch
BPSC 67th CCE Application Form 2021
BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021 online application form will become available on Bihar Public Service Commission’s website in August 2021. A candidate who is interested in applying and fulfills the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to apply from August 2021 and the last date to apply online is September 2021.
Candidates should note that they can only apply for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam through an online application form and application by any other means will not be accepted by the commission. Candidates are advised to not wait for the last date in order to avoid any inconvenience while filling the online application form.
BPSC 67th : How To Apply Online?
Candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below in order to successfully apply online for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021.
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the Bihar Public Service Commission website or click here
- Click on the “Apply Online” tab
- A new page will open
- Click on “BPSC Online Application”
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Click on “Online Registration”
- Select BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam from the list
- The registration page will open
- Enter all the required information
- Complete registration process
- Your user name and password will be created, use that to login to the website
Step 2 – Application Fee Payment
You can make payment of the application fee 1 day after completing the registration (after 11:00 AM)
- Go to the BPSC website
- Log in using your username and password
- Click on the pay application fee
- Select the payment method
- Make a payment of the application fee online
- Print e-challan to pay application fee offline
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Wait for one day to fill the online application
Step 3 – Online Application
The online Application form will become available after 11:00 AM the next day after you make payment of the application fee.
- Visit the BPSC website
- Login to the website
- Click on “application form”
- Fill in the required details
- Upload all your photo, signature, and other required documents
- Preview the application
- Make any changes if necessary
- Submit the online application form
- A confirmation message will be displayed
- Once again login to the website
- Click on “Download Filled Application Section”
- Download the application form
- Print two copies of the application form for future use
BPSC 67th CCE Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to make payment of the application fee in order to fill the online application form for BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021. Payment of the application fee can be made one day after registration. You should note that the link to make payment will only become available after 11:00 AM on the next date from the date of registration.
The application fee will vary according to the category of candidates. Candidates belonging to the General category will have to pay Rs. 600/- and reserved category will have to pay Rs. 150/-. Candidates will be provided with an option to pay the application either online through net banking, debit/credit card, or offline using e-challan.
|SC / ST / people with disability and females||Rs. 150/-|
Note: concession in the application fee is only available for the candidates who are domicile of Bihar State. Candidates from other states will be treated as unreserved category candidates.
Following documents will be needed to successfully apply for the BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021.
- Scanned photo
- Scanned signature in Hindi and English
- High school mark sheet
- Graduation Degree
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical certificate (for people with disability)
- Photo id proof, etc.
Candidates should have in possession of these documents while filling the online application form and they should carry original copies of the above-mentioned documents to every stage of the selection process. Candidates, who will not be able to produce these documents when asked for, will be disqualified.
BPSC 67th Exam Date
BPSC 67th Preliminary Exam 2021 will be held on 12th December 2021 as per the BPSC exam calendar 2021.
BPSC 67th CCE Exam Pattern 2021
- Bihar Public Service Commission will conduct the preliminary exam which will consist of multiple choice objective questions.
- Candidates have to answer 150 questions for 150 marks and they will get 2 hours to answer all the questions.
- The competitive exam will contain questions related to geography, economy, history, mental aptitude, etc.
- Candidates have to qualify the competitive exam in order to become eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
|History of India|
BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam Syllabus 2021
The syllabus for the Preliminary and Main Exams is available on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates who will be appearing for the examination will have to prepare according to the provided syllabus.
- History of Bihar and India
- Current affairs
- Indian Polity
- Bihar Economy after freedom
- General knowledge
- Rivers of Bihar
- Indian Economy
- Contribution of Bihar in Indian Freedom Movement
Click here to get a detailed look at BPSC CCE Pre and Main exam Syllabus.
BPSC 67th CCE Selection Process 2021
BPSC 67th Combined Selection process will consist of three stages. First, the candidates have to go through the Preliminary exam and those who qualify the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the main exam. Those candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will have to appear for the Main exam for which there will be a separate application process.
A merit list will be prepared after the Main exam and those who get shortlisted will be called for interview and document verification. After conducting document verification and interview, Bihar Public Service Commission will prepare a final merit list and candidates whose names will appear in the final merit list will become eligible for the final selection.
BPSC 67th CCE Admit Card 2021
BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam Admit Card will be released at least 10 days before the exam on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website. Candidates will have to download their admit card from the commission’s website only as admit card will not be provided to them by any other means.
Candidates should note that they have to take a printout and carry the printout of admit card to the examination center because without it they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
How To Download Admit Card?
You have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download the admit card from the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website
- Visit BPSC website @ bpsc.bih.nic.in/
- Click on login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on login
- Your dashboard will open
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab
- Your admit card will appear on the screen
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it
BPSC 67th CCE Result 2021
- BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam result will release on the Bihar Public Service Commission’s website.
- The result will be in the form of a merit list and candidates have to check if they have qualified or not by looking for their name/ roll number in the merit list.
- If the name/roll number of candidates will be present in the merit list, then they will be considered qualified.
- BPSC will release a separate merit list for Preliminary, Mains, and final selection.
BPSC 67th CCE Cut Off 2021
Cut off marks will be released on the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission. Candidates have to score more or equal marks to the cut off in order to qualify. The cut off marks will be different for candidates belonging to different categories. To give an idea about the cut off marks, we have provided cut off marks of pre-exam for a previous year
|Category||Cut off (Male)||Cut off (female)|
BPSC 67th CCE Salary
The candidate who gets selected will get a salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- and Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-. Candidates should note that salary might vary according to the post they will be selected for.
BPSC 67th CCE 2021 FAQs
Q. When The Application Process For BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021 Will Start?
A. The application process will start in August 2021 and remain open till September 2021.
Q. How Much Age Relaxation Will Be Available To Ex-Servicemen?
A. Ex-Servicemen will get 3 years plus the total time they serve as relaxation in the upper age limit.
Q. What Will Be The Salary For BPSC 67th Combined Pre Exam 2021?
A. The salary will be 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month and grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- will also be provided.