Download BSNL JE 2021 Hall Tickets : BSNL JE Admit Card 2021 will be released by BSNL at least five days before the date of the online test. Candidates should be aware of their user name and password/ DOB to download the admit card.
They are recommended to remember that they will not get their admit card for BSNL JE 2021 delivered to their Email or to their home address. They will have to download it 5 days before the date of the online test from the website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
BSNL JE Admit Card Release Date
As the exact date for the BSNL JE Online test is not known yet, candidates can expect the admit card to be available on the website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in or from www.bsnl.co.in/.
Admit Card Download Process
Candidates, who have applied for the BSNL JE 2021, will have to follow the process given below to download the admit card:
- Visit the website of BSNL at www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in or from www.bsnl.co.in/
- On any of these websites, look for the link to the Admit Card for BSNL JE 2021
- When clicking on this link, you will be taken to a page to enter their user name and password to download the BSNL JE 2021 Admit Card
- Enter the registration number and password you got when registering with the BSNL website or provide the registration number and DOB and then click on the submit button
- You will be taken to a page that contains the BSNL JE 2021 Admit Card
- Check whether the details given in the BSNL JE Admit Card are correct and pertains only to them
- Once checked, candidates are recommended to use either the print or the download option. If choose the latter option, you will have to print the BSNL JE Admit Card later and should carry it to the test centre.
Details On BSNL JE Admit Card
The Hall Ticket for BSNL JE 2021 will have to details given below:
- Roll number of the candidate
- Category to which he/she belongs
- Password of the candidate
- Aadhaar/Employee ID/PAN or any other valid ID Number or alphanumeric they submitted along with the application
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Address of the candidate
- Date of the exam
- Space to paste the photo of the candidate
- Space to sign in front of the invigilator at the exam centre
- Seat Identification Number
- Time to report to the test centre
- Time of the written test
The seat identification number in the Hall Ticket should be used by the candidates to identify the labs in which they should be seated to take up the test.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Mere issuance of admit card to a candidate does not mean that he/she is eligible for posting. It is issued only on the basis of the details provided by the applicant in the application form for BSNL JE. If it is identified in the future that a candidate has provided false details, his/her candidature will be immediately cancelled.
- Candidates will have to carry the hall ticket for BSNL JE 2021 that they download to the test centre with a valid Photo ID Card.
- Candidates will have to report to the test centre at 8 am if they are allotted forenoon shift and at 1.30 pm if they are allotted afternoon shift. Candidates will not be permitted inside the test centre after 9.45 am for the forenoon shift and after 2.45 pm for the afternoon shift.
- Possession and use of electronic items like microphone, mobile phone or other accessories are strictly prohibited. In case, it is found that a candidate carries any of these items, his/her candidature will be cancelled immediately without any delay.
- The question paper for the online test will be bilingual and the questions will be given both in English and in Hindi.
- Candidates will get the answered question paper copy to their email id later on.
- Candidates are recommended to view the instructions to take up the test before the start of the online test.
- In case, the questions have stopped appearing on the screen suddenly, the candidate should immediately inform the invigilator, who will rectify the issue and the candidate can start again from where it has stopped/discontinued.
Documents To Carry
Candidates are recommended to make sure that they carry the following documents to the test centre without fail:
1. Hall Ticket/Admit Card for the BSNL JE test that they downloaded from the website of the BSNL.
2. A Valid Photo identity. The identity can be any of the following:
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Voter Identity Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhaar Card
Candidates can also carry any other valid ID Proof with a photo issued by a competent authority.
BSNL JE Admit Card FAQs
Q. I Have A Problem In Accessing The Website Of BSNL To Download My Admit Card. What To Do?
A. You should remember that the web-based call letter download relies on various factors. For instance, it greatly relies on your internet speed. When a large number of applicants try to download their admit card for BSNL JE, the heavy traffic can slow down the server of BSNL. So, if you have an issue, just leave and try after 5 or 10 minutes. You can better try to download during off-peak hours (i.e.) during late nights when there will not be much traffic.
Q. My Date Of Birth Is Getting Rejected Continuously When I Try To Login To The Website Of BSNL To Download Admit Card. What To Do?
A. Make sure that you enter the date of birth as you entered in the online application for BSNL JE. Also, make sure that you have followed the format correctly. For instance, it can be MM/DD/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD. You can try once or otherwise, you can try after sometimes by providing the DOB in the correct format. Even, if you have trouble logging in, you can try providing your login details again.