BSNL JE Apply online 2021 process for submitting application form will begin around the 10th of July 2021. BSNL JE registration date will begin from 10th July and will last until the end of July 2021 tentatively. The recruitment test for the BSNL JE position, which was earlier called as Telecom Technical Assistant Position will be held in online mode.
The test will evaluate the general ability and also the technical knowledge of candidates to make sure that they are suitable for the Junior Engineer position in the respective discipline to which they apply.
BSNL JE 2021 Important Dates
Once the notification for the BSNL JE 2021 is out, candidates can know the exact dates from the official website of BSNL. Nevertheless, the probable dates to help candidates are stated below:
|BSNL JE Notification Release||1st week of July 2021|
|BSNL JE Online Registration Begins||Around the 10th of July 2021|
|Online Registration Ends||End of July 2021|
|BSNL JE Downloading Hall Ticket||5 days before the online test|
|Online Test Date||End of September 2021|
|Online Test Result Date||In October 2021|
|Circle selection by shortlisted candidates||In November 2021|
|Publishing merit list||In December 2021|
BSNL JE 2021 Eligibility
Candidates interested in applying for the BSNL JE Position will have to make sure that they are eligible to apply before they start applying for the position. Here are the details about the eligibility requirements to be met by them:
It is important that the applicants should be Indian Nationals to apply.
To apply for the BSNL JE Position, applicants must have completed their three-year engineering diploma or even B. Tech/B. E in any of the following disciplines:
- Information Technology
This qualification must have been obtained by the applicant from an institution that is recognized by the state or the central government. Candidates with a B. Sc in Computer Science or Electronics are also eligible to apply. Even, applicants can be M.Sc. holders in Electronics.
The science degrees mentioned here should have been obtained from a university incorporated by an Act of the state or the central legislature of India. Otherwise, the qualification must have been obtained from an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or even the qualification can be obtained from a Deemed University.
The minimum age requirement is 18 years and the maximum permitted age is 30 years as of the last date of the receipt of application as stated by BSNL in the notification for the JE Position. The relaxation of the upper age limit is applicable to different categories as mentioned below:
|Category||Relaxation applicable in Years|
|SC/ST – PWD||15 Years|
|OBC – PWD||13 Years|
|OC – PWD||10 Years|
|BSNL Employees||5 Years|
In addition, ex-servicemen will get the upper age relaxation as per the central government rules.
BSNL JE 2021 Application Form
The application form for the BSNL JE 2021 will be made available by the BSNL Online. Candidates interested in applying will have to apply over the website of the company. They should remember to apply before the last date specified in the notification. The process to apply online is stated below:
BSNL JE – How To Apply Online?
- Before they can apply to the BSNL JE position, candidates interested will have to register themselves with the website of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited.
- In the case of BSNL Employees, they will have to apply through the internal BSNL website and those applying externally will have to apply through the external website www.externalexam.bsnl.com
- To register, candidates will have to provide basic details and they will have to register by providing their Email ID and Mobile Number.
- They will get the login credentials to their registered Email ID and mobile number. Using these credentials, they will have to log in to the website of BSNL to apply for the BSNL JE Position.
- They will have to start by providing their basic details as the first step of the application process.
- Then, they will have to upload the essential documents, and then they will have to move on to the payment section to pay the appropriate application fee.
- After paying, candidates will have to fill up the payment details on the online application.
- Now, before submitting, they will have to preview the application to make sure that the details entered are correct and then should submit the online application.
The examination fee prescribed by BSNL for the General Category Candidates is Rs.1000. OBC candidates will also have to pay the same fee. The fee in the case of reserved category candidates is Rs.500. This fee can, however, change this year. The fee should be paid either through a debit/credit card or even using internet banking. Candidates are recommended to remember that the fee will not be accepted in any other mode and also the fee once paid will not be refunded under any situation.
Candidates will have to keep the following things ready when they apply online for the JE position with the BSNL:
- A valid mobile number and Email ID
- Class X Certificate for entering the DOB as it is in the online application
- Certificate of qualifying degree or diploma to enter the qualification details in the online application.
- Aadhaar Number or any other valid ID Number
BSNL JE FAQs
Q. Will There Be Training If I Am Selected For The Junior Engineer Position?
A. In general, there will be a training period of two years from the date of selection. However, you can know the exact training period from the notification once it is released. You will be entitled to a stipend during this training period.
Q. I Belong To The Reserved Category; Will I Be Paid An Allowance For Travelling To The Online Test Centre?
A. Yes, in general, BSNL will reimburse the money you spend on travel. But, to avail it, you will have to submit an unemployment certificate issued by the MP/MLA or designated government officer at the place of your residence. You will also have to submit the form for this purpose that you will find on the website of BSNL when applying for the position.