Canara Bank PO 2020 Hall Ticket : Canara bank admit card 2020 will be released on the official website of the Canara Bank for the online test for the Canara Bank PO position that will be filled on successful completion of PGDBF course by the shortlisted candidates. Candidates should have their registration details to login and download their call letters. Call Letter is the term used by the Canara Bank to denote admit card for the online test.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card Release Date
Candidates can expect the release of call letters for the Canara Bank PO 2020, which can be held tentatively in the first week of March 2020 to be released around the 3rd week of February 2020. Candidates are recommended to regularly visit the website of the Canara Bank for updates. Even, they will get important updates to their registered Email ID and Phone number. However, the bank will not be responsible in the case of a delay in the delivery of messages or non-delivery of messages. So, it would be safe for the candidates to regularly check the website for updates.
Admit Card Download Process
The process of downloading call letter for the online test for Canara Bank PO Recruitment is as follows:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the bank at https://www.canarabank.com
- On this website, they will find a link called “career” in the top right corner
- From the Career Tab, they will be led to page that contains “Recruitment”
- On the resulting page, they will have to click on the appropriate recruitment for the post of PO on successful completion of PGDBF Course
- On this page, they will have to enter the required details like their registration number and then click on the submit button
- Before they download the call letter, they will have to make sure that all their personal details are correct
- Finally, they should download the call letter for Canara Bank PO and should take a print out of the same.
Details On Canara Bank PO 2020 Admit Card
Candidates downloading the admit card for Canara Bank PO Position will find the following details. They are recommended to check whether the provided details are correct:
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Venue of the online test along with the time and date
- Reporting time for the test centre
The centre allotted to the candidate will be based on the order of preference he/she had chosen at the time of applying for the Canara Bank PO Position.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates can find complete details about the address of the test centre allocated to them from the official website of the Canara Bank.
- They are recommended to be on the reporting time that they will find in the call letter. The call letter will have the exact address of the exam centre.
- The bank will try as much as possible to allocate the centre that has been chosen by the candidate. However, in some instances, the bank might allocate a centre that was not requested by the candidates.
- Candidates will have to visit the exam centre at their own expense and risk. The bank will not be responsible for any losses or injuries to the attendees of any nature.
- Also, candidates are recommended to remember that no request to change the test centre will be entertained for the online test.
- For the Canara Bank PO online test, the authorities have decided to capture the biometric data of the candidates on the test date. The data gathered at this time will be verified at the time of interview. To make sure that it becomes a smooth process, candidates are recommended to take care of the following when they visit the test centre
- In case they have coated their fingers with a tattoo, Mehandi, stamped ink or any other colour, it should be completely removed before the online test and interview.
- Before the capturing of the fingerprint for biometric verification, candidates are recommended to completely wash the fingers if they are dirty and they should be dry as well.
- In case of any wound in the left-hand thumb, candidates should notify the same immediately to the concerned authority in the test centre. If this is the case, fingers of other fingers/toes will be captured on the decision of the authorities.
Documents To Carry To The Test Centre
Candidates should carry the call letter for Canara Bank PO without fail to the exam centre. They should produce a copy or the original of a photo identity at the time of the online test. The identity can be any of the following documents, but it should bear the name of the candidate in the same manner as it appears in their call letter:
- Aadhar Card
- Photo embossed credit card
- Bank passbook with a photograph
- Voter’s Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
In case the identity of a candidate is in doubt, he/she might not be permitted to take the written test. In the case of candidates, who have changed their names, they will be permitted to take up the test only on the production of the gazette notification or the original marriage certificate or affidavit in original.
Canara Bank PO FAQs
Q. Will There Be A Probationary Period For Candidates Hired For Canara Bank PO?
A. After the successful completion of the PGDBF Course, those joining the bank as probationary officers in JMGS-I will be on a probationary period for two years. This period will start from the date you join the bank.
Q. What Will Be The Incentive For Candidates Hired For This Position?
A. After successful completion of the course, if you join the bank, you will be put in the JMGS-I pay scale according to which the pay will be Rs. 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020.
Also, on the successful completion of different certificate courses which the bank approves during the course of the programme, you might get the reimbursement of the course fee and even you might get incentives after you join the bank.