Canara Bank PO 2021 Apply Online : Canara Bank will issue a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale – I, it is expected that the bank will release PO notification 2021 in the month of February. It is expected that the application process will begin around the 2nd week of February 2021 and the last date of registration will be last week of February 2021.
Canara Bank PO application form will be released online and interested candidates must apply online for appearing in this recruitment. Canara Bank PO exam will have questions from General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
Canara Bank PO Important Dates
The PO notification for the year 2021 has not yet been released by the Canara Bank. However, based on the expectations from the previous year, here are some tentative dates for candidates:
|Release of Notification||Feb 2021|
|Opening Date of online registration||Feb 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Application fee ||Feb 2021|
|Downloading Call Letters for online test||March 2021|
|Date of Online Test||March 2021|
|Answer Key Release||A day or two after the examination|
|Declaration of Results||To be notified|
Canara Bank PO Eligibility 2021
Candidates will have to meet the following eligibility requirement as on the 1st February 2021 to become eligible to apply for Canara Bank PO 2021.
Canara Bank PO Age Limit
The least age requirement is 20 years and the maximum permitted age to apply is 30 years. It means that the applicants must have born not earlier than 02nd February 1991 and not later than 01st February 2001, which includes both days.
Educational Qualification Requirement
Applicants must have completed their graduation with at least 60% of marks. The marks requirement is 55% for PWBD/ST/SC candidates. Candidates with equivalent grades are also eligible to apply. The degree can be in any discipline but must have been obtained from a university recognized by the Government of India or its equivalent qualification as recognized by the Central Government.
Candidates will have to indicate the percentage of marks they have obtained in their graduation. This percentage must have been calculated to the closest two decimals in the online application.
In the case of applicants with CGPA, they should convert the same into percentage and should specify the same in the application. At the time of the interview, the candidates will have to submit a copy of the conversion formula notified by the institution/university. The fraction of percentage will be ignored. It means that 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Canara Bank PO 2021 Application Form
The applicants will have to submit the Canara Bank PO application form online. The application should be submitted online from the official website of Canara Bank, where candidates will have to click on the probationary Officer notification from the recruitment page of the bank.
Canara Bank PO – How To Apply Online?
Candidates will have to follow the process below for submission of online application for the Probationary Officer Position:
- When they click on the link that shows the Recruitment of Probationary Officer in JMGS-I, they will be taken to a web page. Click here to apply online
- The page will have information handout in English and Hindi
- Candidates will have to go through the information handout
- Also, they will find a link called “Click Here to Apply Online”
- When they click on this link, candidates will be taken to another webpage, where they can fill up the online application
- They will have to upload their signature and photograph based on the specifications given in the Guidelines for uploading and scanning that they will get along with the instruction manual
- When filling the application, candidates should make sure that they enter their name and their father/husband’s name as they appear in the certificates and mark sheets that they have previously. Any mismatch will disqualify their candidature
- Before they click on the submit button, candidates will have the option to save the application. So, they can discontinue and can continue the form filling online after some time. Before they click on the submit button, they should make sure that all details entered are correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Candidates should fill only a single application. In case, a candidate submits multiple applications, only the latest will be considered.
Candidates can find complete instructions for submission of online application by clicking here.
The application fee and intimation charge for Canara Bank PO Position as per the record of the previous year is Rs.708 for general category candidates, which includes GST of 18%. For SC/ST/PWBD candidates, they will have to pay only the intimation charges of Rs.118, which includes GST of 18%.
Candidates will have to pay the application fee and intimation charges in online mode only and not in any other mode. On successful completion of fee payment as per the instructions in the notification, an E-Receipt and online application form will be generated by the system. Candidates will have to take a print of online application and E-Receipt. But, they cannot take the printout if the payment was not successful.
When applying candidates will have to make sure that they have the following documents ready:
- Certificates of qualifying degree
- Date of Birth, Name, Father’s name/husband’s name as in the past certificates. If there is a mismatch, the application will be rejected
Canara Bank PO FAQs
Q. Can Every Degree Holder Get The PO Placement If Succeeded In This Recruitment?
A. No, every candidate shortlisted will have to do the Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance shortly called a PGDBF Course. Only on the successful completion of this course from the institution stated by Canara Bank, you will get the position.
Q. In Which Institutions Should I Take Up The PGDBF Course?
A. In Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited at Bengaluru Campus or NITTE Education International Private Limited Greater Noida Campus.