CCL Apprentice 2022 : Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL) will accept applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice for the year 2022-23. CCL will release the official notification to commence the recruitment process of Trade Apprentices 2022-23 on 1st February 2022 on its official website. Central Coal Fields Apprentice online application form will be released on 1st February 2022.
Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria will be able to fill the online application form through National Apprenticeship Portal (NAPS) @ apprenticeship.gov.in till 21st February 2022. Candidates who want to take part in the Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment should read further to get all the important information about Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022 such as, how to apply, a document required, application fee, selection process, etc.
|Post||Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles), Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Pump Operator Cum Mechanic, Machinist, Turner|
|Conducted by||Central Coal Fields Limited (CCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||450|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||To be released|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates applying for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment should know the following important dates.
|Notification Release Date||1st February 2022|
|Online Application Form Release||1st February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||21st February 2022|
|Final Selection||To be notified|
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Notification 2022
On 1st February 2022, Central Coal Fields Limited will release the Apprentice Recruitment Notification on its official website @ www.centralcoalfields.in/. All the aspirants should go through the official notification before applying for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice Position, as the notification will contain detailed information about the number of vacancies, eligibility conditions, application processes, etc. You can download and view the CCL Apprentice Notification PDF by click on the link provided below.
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF 2022
Number Of Vacancies
Central Coal Fields have announced 482 vacancies for the Central Coal Fields Trade Apprentice position in various trades. In the table given below, you can find the post-wise vacancies for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|Post / Trade||Number of Vacancies|
|Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance Of Heavy Vehicle)||-|
|Computer Operator And Programming Assistant||-|
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||-|
CCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2022
Central Coal Fields Limited has set some minimum eligibility criteria that all the candidates should fulfill in order to apply for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment process 2022. Applications of the candidates who do not fulfill these eligibility conditions will be summarily rejected.
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment is open for Indian Citizens only.
As of 1st February 2022, the applicant should be at least 18 years old and they also must not be older than 35 years in order to apply for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|18 years||35 years|
Relaxation In Age
The applicants who belong to SC / ST / OBC category will be given relaxation in the upper age limit as per the guidelines of the Government of India, which are mentioned below
|SC / ST||5 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer (NCL)||3 years|
The minimum education required to apply for Central Coal Fields Apprentice 2022 varies according to the Trade for which the candidates are applying. Trade wise minimum educational requirements are provided below.
- Applicant should have Electrician Trade Certificate from ITI, from an institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT
- They should have also passed class 10th exam
- Candidates should have passed class 10th
- They should also have ITI Fitter Trade Certificate from an institution recognized by NCVT or SCVT
- Applicant must have passed class 8th
- They must possess an ITI Certificate in Welder Trade from an NCVT or SCVT recognized institution
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant / Machinist / Turner
- Candidates applying for these posts should have ITI Certificate in respective trade from an institution recognized by SCVT or NCVT
Pump Operator Cum Mechanic
- An ITI Certificate in Plumbing Job will be required to apply for Pump Operator Cum Mechanic Post
Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle)
- Applicant should have ITI Certificate in Mechanic Earth Moving Machinery / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Maintenance & Repair of Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic Mining Machinery / Mechanic Automobile or Electronics
Apart from the above-mentioned conditions, candidates also have to fulfill the following conditions
- Candidates should not have undergone apprenticeship in Central Coal Fields Limited or any other organization.
- Applicants should have passed the class 10th (high school) exam from a recognized board of education (until stated otherwise).
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Application Form 2022
Central Coal Fields Limited will start the recruitment process for Central Coal Fields Trade Apprentice 2022. CCL Apprentice Application Form will be available on the National Apprenticeship Portal (NAPS) @ apprenticeship.gov.in. CCL Apprentice Application Form will be released on 1st February 2022 and it will remain available till 21st February 2022.
Candidates who fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as determined by Central Coal Fields Limited will be able to fill the online application form. The application has to be filled on the NAPS website, and it will not be available on CCL’s official website or anywhere else. Candidates are advised to fill the CCL Trade Apprentice Application Form as soon as possible in order to avoid any kind of problem at the last date.
CCL Apprentice : How To Apply Online?
Below are the steps that the candidates have to follow in order to apply for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Visit the NAPS website @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on the “Apprentices” tab
- Click on “Candidate Registration”
- A registration form will be displayed
Step I – Enter Personal Details
- Select candidate type
- Select your date of birth
- Enter your name
- Select your Gender
- Enter your Father’s / Guardian Name
- Enter your Mother’s Name
- Enter your Aadhaar Card Number
- Enter your Spouse name (if married)
- Select your Category
- Select if you are a person with a disability or not
Step II – Enter Contact Details
- Enter your address
- Select your state
- Select your district
- Enter your postal Pincode
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter your email id
Step III – Enter Qualification Details
- Select your Academic Qualification
- Upload the scanned copy of the supporting mark sheet/certificate
- Enter maximum marks
- Enter total marks obtained
- Enter overall percentage
Step IV – Technical Qualification (Only If Applicable)
- Enter the name of the institution
- Enter the name of the council/university
- Enter the name of Course / Trade
- Select the course start date
- Select the course end date
- Enter maximum marks
- Enter obtained marks
- Enter overall percentage
Step V – Trade Preference
- Select up to 3 Trades
Step VI – Upload Documents
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport size photograph
- Upload scanned copy of your Date of Birth proof
Sept VII – Declaration and final submit
- Click on the checkbox against the declaration
- Click on Submit button to complete the registration
- You will receive your registration number through mail / SMS
CCL Apprentice Apply Online
Step I – Search For Apprenticeship
- Open NAPS website @ apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on the “Apprentices” tab
- Click on “Apply for Apprenticeship”
- In the establishment, name enter the name of the establishment at which you want to apply (any one of the following)
- CCL, Argada Area
- Rajrappa Area, CCL
- CCL, KUJU
- Office of the General Manager, Hazaribagh Area, CCL, Charhi
- Kathara Area (CCL)
- B&K Area, CCL
- Dhori Area CCL
- Central Repair Shop, Barkakana
- Barka-Sayal Area CCL
- Northkarnpura Area, Central Coalfields Limited.
- CCL HQ Ranchi
- Piparwar Area CCL
- Select “Jharkhand” under the state column
- Click on the “Search” button
Step II – Apply
- The search result will be displayed
- Click on the “apply” link against the search result
- A new page containing details about the establishment and available trades will open
- Click on the apply link against the trade you want to apply for
- A popup window will open
- Enter your NAPS registration number
- Select your date of birth
- Enter your email id
- Click on the “Apply” button
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Application Fee 2022
There is no application fee to apply for the Central Coal Fields Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Documents Needed To Apply
You have to upload the following documents at the time of filling Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment online application form
- Scanned copy of the photograph (10-200 kb, JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format)
- Scanned copy of date of birth proof (10 – 200 kb, Doc/Docx/PDF/JPG )
- Scanned copy of the academic certificate
In addition to the original as well as photocopies of the above-mentioned documents, you will also need the original and photocopies of the following documents at the time of document verification
- High school mark sheet
- Category / caste certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhaar card
- Passbook of Aadhaar linked bank account
- ITI Certificate
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Selection Process 2022
Central Coal Fields Limited will make a selection of suitable candidates on the basis of their qualification and marks obtained in the exams that they have qualified (class 10th and other exams). Central Coal Fields Limited will not conduct any recruitment exam or interview but will conduct a document verification process.
The selection of candidates for Central Coal Fields Apprentice will be a two-step process. First, the candidates will be shortlisted according to their qualifications and the shortlist will be published on the official website of Central Coal Fields @ http://www.centralcoalfields.in/.
In the second step, shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification, for which they have to bring the original as well as photocopies of the documents as mentioned above. Candidates who successfully get their documents verified will be selected for Central Coal Fields Apprentice for the trade they had applied.
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Result 2022
No result will be announced by Central Coal Fields Limited for Apprentice Recruitment as it will not conduct any exam or interview. However, Central Coal Fields Limited will release the shortlist of the selected candidates on the official website @ http://www.centralcoalfields.in/ which you can check by following the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the Central Coal Fields Limited website @http://www.centralcoalfields.in/
- Look for the “What’s New” section
- Under the “What’s New” section you will find a shortlist of selected candidates for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment
- Click on the link
- Look for your name in the list
- If your name is present in the list then you have to appear for the document verification on the prescribed date
Central Coal Fields Apprentice Salary
Candidates who get selected for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice position will get a salary/stipend according to the regulations and guidelines of Central Coal Fields Limited.
Duration of Apprenticeship
Duration of the Central Coal Fields Apprenticeship will be 2 years. Candidates who get selected for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice position will be relieved from the post after the expiry of 2 years period from the date of appointment. CCL will be under no obligation to provide a regular appointment to apprentices after completion of their apprenticeship period.
Central Coal Fields (CCL) Apprentice Recruitment 2022 FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date To Apply For Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
A. 21st February will be the last date to apply online for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Q. How Many Vacancies Are There For Central Coal Fields Apprentice 2022?
A. There are 482 vacancies distributed among various trades for the Central Coal Fields Apprentice 2022.
Q. How Much Will Be The Central Coal Fields Apprentice Application Fee 2022?
A. You don’t have to pay any application fee in order to apply for Central Coal Fields Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
Q. What Is The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For CCL Trade Apprentice 2022?
A. You should not be older than 35 years in order to apply for CCL Trade Apprentice 2022.
Q. How The Selection Of Candidates Will Be Made For CCL Trade Apprentice 2022?
A. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and then they will be called to appear for document verification. Those who qualify the document verification process will be appointed as CCL Trade Apprentices.