CMC Vellore 2018 – CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Notification :-
For the academic year 2018-19, CMC Vellore has released the official notification for admissions in various courses offered at CMC-Vellore Campus. CMC-Vellore offers outstanding education in the stream of medicine. Every year, CMC Vellore invites applications from thousands of students from across India to take admissions in several medical courses such as MBBS, B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc. etc. There is a different provision of admission in MBBS course in Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore.
To take admission in CMC-Vellore, a student have to present his/her NEET score. Yeah, you read right. Admission to MBBS course in CMC-Vellore will be done on the basis of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Score. Not only this, students also have to appear in an aptitude test conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital for final admission in MBBS course.
Various Medical Courses offered at CMC Vellore
- MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing/Allied Health Sciences Degree. These are the undergraduate degree courses. (Group A).
- Diploma in Nursing/Allied Health Sciences, Post graduate diplomas, M.Sc., Master of Public Health (MPH) and fellowships. These are the diploma, MPH, M.Sc., and fellowship courses. (Group B).
- MS in bioengineering.
- Medical postgraduate degree, Diploma and MCh neurosurgery (6 year)/ Fellowship courses
- Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Additional) Courses
CMC Vellore is one of the most prestigious hospitals in India after AIIMS. CMC stands for Christian Medical College and Hospital which is located at Vellore in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a private, minority- run research as well as educational institute. CMS-Vellore was founded in 1900 and it is also one of the top-ranked medical institutions in India.
About CMC Vellore MBBS 2018
For the academic year 2018-19, CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 entrance test procedure will starts from March 2018. It will be a computer based test (CBT). Students are advised to visit CMC-Vellore’s official website regularly in order to get latest updates on CMC-Vellore 2018 MBBS entrance exam. Interested candidates have to fill online application form which will be available on the CMC-Vellore’s official website. Before applying, candidates are requested to read important instructions and eligibility criteria as well as other relevant information very well.
Important Dates (Tentative)
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online in order to know whether they have eligibility or not. Admission to this course is strictly based on the eligibility criteria fulfilment of the applicant. All the qualifications mentioned below in the eligibility criteria are considered an equivalent to the 10+2 or intermediate exam of the Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu (TN) for the purpose of admission.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Application Form
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 interested candidates must note down that university will accept only online application form for CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 entrance exam. There is no provision of offline form submission. Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email id, along with working mobile number. All the correspondences relevant to CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 will be communicated on email id and mobile number provided by candidate. An applicant must keep scanned copies of passport size photo as well as signature as per the prescribed format. After final form submission, candidates need to pay a prescribed amount of application and registration fee.
How To Fill CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Online Application Form?
- Firstly, visit CMC-Vellore official website by clicking here
- Now, find and click ‘MBBS 2018 online application form’ button
- You will be directed to an online application form’s page
- Here, a candidate need to fill-up basic personal details along with educational qualification details
- Now, a candidate have to upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Hit ‘submit’ button
- Pay requisite application fee
- Take print out of application form or save it on your computer
Note – Before applying online, all the candidates is recommended to read instruction booklet carefully. Only online application form will be accepted by CMC-MBBS 2018 examination conducting authorities.
Application Fee and Mode Of Payment
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 examination interested candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 800 as their online application fee. Candidates can pay their fee in any mode either online or offline. For online fee payment, they can use a debit or credit card. They can also pay fee through internet banking service. For offline fee payment, a candidate has to send a demand draft in favour of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” payable at Vellore on the following address- The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Vellore, INDIA, 632002. Along with a demand draft, a candidate also has to send his/her application form with required documents.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Syllabus
For complete syllabus, click here.
- Biology – Anatomy of flowering plants, animal morphology, reproduction in higher plants, Protista, Plantae, plant water relations, plant morphology, plant growth, photosynthesis, origin of life, nervous coordination, biodiversity, movement & locomotion, monera, mineral nutrients, microbes in human welfare, human health diseases, growth, repair & regeneration, genetics- molecular basis of inheritance, cell, genetics, fungi, food production-plant breeding & animal husbandry, excretion, environmental issues, ecology, circulation of body fluids, chordate, biomedical technologies etc.
- Physics – Work, power & energy, wave optics, wave motion, vectors motions, units dimensions errors, rotational motion, ray optics, radioactivity, motions in 2D, Kinetic theory of gases, heating & chemical effects of current, heat & thermodynamics, gravitation, fluids, EM waves, electrostatics, electromagnetic induction, circular motion, capacitance, alternating current etc.
- Chemistry – Transition elements d & f-block, surface chemistry, solutions, solid state, redox reactions, purification characterization organic compounds, polymers, periodic classification of elements, p-block elements, nuclear chemistry, mole concepts, ionic equilibrium, general organic chemistry, gaseous state, environmental chemistry, electrochemistry, coordination compounds, chemical thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, chemical bonding etc.
- General Ability (Section I & II) – word problems, Venn diagrams, Sports, social science, series (verbal), quantitative aptitude, ranking & number, mathematical operations, logical deductions, awards & recognitions, analogy (verbal & non-verbal), India & its neighbouring countries, general science, clock, time & calendar, blood relations, analogy, general knowledge, English Language, coding-decoding, books names and their authors etc.
CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 examination admit cards will be available for download on the CMC’s official web portal fifteen days before the examination. All the candidates are advised to download their admit cards as soon as available on website to avoid last minute rush. In case, if any candidate finds difficulty in downloading or viewing admit card then she/he can immediately need to inform the registrar by mailing at email@example.com
CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 entrance test will be held at the following cities- Lucknow, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Vellore, Bengaluru, Calicut, Salem, Puducherry, Vijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata etc.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Results
The Christian Medical College and Hospital will declare MBBS entrance test result within one month of examination. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s test scores and NEET scores. Final selection of a candidate is based on two broad categories- Sponsored and open.
Before the declaration of final results, the Christian Medical College and Hospital offers opportunity to applicants to challenge errors in key on the CMC official website. The exam conducting authorities will display final answer key for three days in between 15th May to 20th May 2018.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Examination Final Cut Off
It is a very chief aspect to decide cut-off to forecast an applicant’s rank in the appeared entrance test. Final cut-off is the minimum marks or scores to be secured by an applicant to qualify the examination. For acquiring a top-rank, an applicant need to score maximum marks. For CMC-Vellore MBBS 2018 Examination, a separate merit list will prepared by the authorities on the basis of cut-off. Then finally on the basis of final cut-off, an applicant will get admission in MBBS course. To know more about this examination and other related details, candidates can visit CMC-Vellore official website.