CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Notification : CMC Vellore will release the MBBS notification for admissions in various courses offered at CMC-Vellore Campus. CMC-Vellore offers an outstanding education in the stream of medicine. CMC Vellore invites applications from thousands of students from across India to take admissions in several medical courses such as MBBS, B.Sc. nursing, M.Sc., etc. There is a different provision of admission in the MBBS course in Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore.
To take admission in CMC-Vellore, a student have to present his/her NEET score. Admission to the MBBS course in CMC-Vellore will be on the basis of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) Score along with an aptitude test conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital for final admission in the MBBS course.
Various Medical Courses offered at CMC Vellore
- MBBS, B.Sc. Nursing/Allied Health Sciences Degree. These are the undergraduate degree courses. (Group A).
- Diploma in Nursing/Allied Health Sciences, Postgraduate diplomas, M.Sc., Master of Public Health (MPH), and fellowships. These are the diploma, MPH, M.Sc., and fellowship courses. (Group B).
- MS in bioengineering.
- Medical postgraduate degree, Diploma, and MCh neurosurgery (6 year)/ Fellowship courses
- Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship (Additional) Courses
CMC Vellore is one of the most prestigious hospitals in India after AIIMS. CMC stands for Christian Medical College and Hospital which is located at Vellore in Tamil Nadu, India. It is a private, minority-run research and an educational institute. CMS-Vellore was founded in 1900 and it is also one of the top-ranked medical institutions in India.
|Exam Name||CMC Vellore MBBS Exam 2021|
|Exam conducted by||The Christian Medical College and Hospital Vellore (commonly known as CMC-Vellore)|
|Essential Qualification||Must have passed in 10+2 exam in the respective subject applied for|
|Exam date||7th May, 2021 from 10:00 am to 01:00 pm|
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer based test)|
|Exam Type||Entrance exam for various medical courses|
|Exam centers||In all Major cities of India|
|Apply online at||http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in/|
|Result declaration||After two weeks of examination|
For the academic year 2021-22, CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 entrance test procedure will starts from March 2021. It will be a computer-based test (CBT). Students are advised to visit CMC-Vellore’s official website regularly in order to get the latest updates on CMC-Vellore 2021 MBBS entrance exam.
Interested candidates have to fill the online application form which will be available on the CMC-Vellore’s official website. Before applying, candidates are requested to read important instructions and eligibility criteria as well as other relevant information very well.
Important Dates (Tentative)
|S. No.||Program||Dates (tentative)|
|1||Online application will starts from||2nd Week, March 2021|
|2||Last date of online form submission||1st week, June 2021|
|3||NEET score submission last date||2nd week, June 2021|
|4||Aptitude (step 1)||4th week, June 2021|
|5||List of step II will be announced in||First week, July 2021|
|6||Interviews and special test -step II||3rd week, July 2021|
|7||Selection result||3rd week, July 2021|
|8||Registration Process||3rd week, July 2021|
|9||Classes will start from||4th week, July 2021|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online in order to know whether they have eligibility or not. Admission to this course is strictly based on the eligibility criteria fulfillment of the applicant. All the qualifications mentioned below in the eligibility criteria are considered equivalent to the 10+2 or intermediate exam of the Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu (TN) for the purpose of admission.
|Educational Eligibility||General Eligibility|
|All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 applicants must have qualified in the NEET 2021 exam||Pre-Degree Exam or 10+2 exam from any recognized central or state board or university|
|An applicant must have got at least 60% aggregate marks in class 10+2 board exam in each of Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together), Chemistry and Physics. ||The Senior Higher School Certificate Exam (12 years) which is conducted by the CBSE (stands for Central Board of Secondary Education), New Delhi (exam held in 1979 or thereafter with not less than 5 subjects, of which English shall be the one subject)|
|applicants belong to reserved categories (SC/ST) must have secured minimum 40% aggregate marks in 10+2 board exam in each of Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together), Chemistry and Physics.)||The Indian School Certificate Exam (12 years) which is conducted by the Council for Indian School Exam (held in 1977 or thereafter).|
|Intermediate Examination (2-years programme) which is conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education (BoIE), Andhra Pradesh, Telangana.|
|-||Pre-University Examination (2-years programme) which is conducted by the Board of Pre-University Education, State Government of Karnataka.|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Application Form
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 interested candidates must note down that university will accept only online application form for CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 entrance exam. There is no provision of offline form submission. Before applying online, candidates must have a valid email id, along with a working mobile number.
All the correspondences relevant to CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 will be communicated on email id and mobile number provided by the candidate. An applicant must keep scanned copies of passport size photo as well as signature as per the prescribed format. After final form submission, candidates need to pay a prescribed amount of application and registration fee.
How To Fill CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Online Application Form?
- Firstly, visit CMC-Vellore official website by clicking here
- Now, find and click the ‘MBBS 2021 online application form’ button
- You will be directed to an online application form’s page
- Here, a candidate need to fill-up basic personal details along with educational qualification details
- Now, a candidate has to upload scanned copies of photo and signature
- Hit ‘submit’ button
- Pay requisite application fee
- Take print out of application form or save it on your computer
Note – Before applying online, all the candidates are recommended to read the instruction booklet carefully. Only online application form will be accepted by CMC-MBBS 2021 examination conducting authorities.
All the CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 examination interested candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 800 as their online application fee. Candidates can pay their fees in any mode either online or offline. For online fee payment, they can use a debit or credit card.
They can also pay the fee through internet banking service. For offline fee payment, a candidate has to send a demand draft in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” payable at Vellore on the following address- The Registrar, Christian Medical College, Vellore, INDIA, 632002. Along with a demand draft, a candidate also has to send his/her application form with the required documents.
|S.No.||Mode of Examination||No. of Questions||Paper duration||Paper language||Marking scheme|
|1||Online||240||3 Hours||English||No negative marking|
|S.No.||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|4||General Ability (Section I)||60|
|5||General Ability (Section II)||60|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Syllabus
- Biology – Anatomy of flowering plants, animal morphology, reproduction in higher plants, Protista, Plantae, plant water relations, plant morphology, plant growth, photosynthesis, the origin of life, nervous coordination, biodiversity, movement & locomotion, monera, mineral nutrients, microbes in human welfare, human health diseases, growth, repair & regeneration, genetics- molecular basis of inheritance, cell, genetics, fungi, food production-plant breeding & animal husbandry, excretion, environmental issues, ecology, circulation of body fluids, chordate, biomedical technologies, etc.
- Physics – Work, power & energy, wave optics, wave motion, vectors motions, units dimensions errors, rotational motion, ray optics, radioactivity, motions in 2D, Kinetic theory of gases, heating & chemical effects of current, heat & thermodynamics, gravitation, fluids, EM waves, electrostatics, electromagnetic induction, circular motion, capacitance, alternating current, etc.
- Chemistry – Transition elements d & f-block, surface chemistry, solutions, solid-state, redox reactions, purification characterization organic compounds, polymers, periodic classification of elements, p-block elements, nuclear chemistry, mole concepts, ionic equilibrium, general organic chemistry, gaseous state, environmental chemistry, electrochemistry, coordination compounds, chemical thermodynamics, chemical kinetics, chemical bonding, etc.
- General Ability (Section I & II) – word problems, Venn diagrams, Sports, social science, series (verbal), quantitative aptitude, ranking & number, mathematical operations, logical deductions, awards & recognitions, analogy (verbal & non-verbal), India & its neighboring countries, general science, clock, time & calendar, blood relations, analogy, general knowledge, English Language, coding-decoding, books names and their authors, etc.
CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 examination admit cards will be available for download on the CMC’s official web portal fifteen days before the examination. All the candidates are advised to download the admit cards as soon as available on the website to avoid the last-minute rush.
In case, if any candidate finds difficulty in downloading or viewing admit card then she/he can immediately need to inform the registrar by emailing at email@example.com
CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 entrance test will be held at the following cities- Lucknow, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Vellore, Bengaluru, Calicut, Salem, Puducherry, Vijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, etc.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Result
The Christian Medical College and Hospital will declare the MBBS entrance test result within one month of examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s test scores and NEET scores. The final selection of a candidate is based on two broad categories- Sponsored and open.
Before the declaration of final results, the Christian Medical College and Hospital offers opportunities to applicants to challenge errors in the key on the CMC official website. The exam conducting authorities will display the final answer key for three days between 15th May to 20th May 2021.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2021 Final Cut Off
It is a very chief aspect to decide cut-off to forecast an applicant’s rank in the appeared entrance test. The final cut-off is the minimum marks or scores to be secured by an applicant to qualify the examination. For acquiring a top-rank, an applicant needs to score maximum marks.
For CMC-Vellore MBBS 2021 Examination, a separate merit list will be prepared by the authorities on the basis of cut-off. Then finally on the basis of the final cut-off, an applicant will get admission in the MBBS course. To know more about this examination and other related details, candidates can visit the CMC-Vellore official website.