COMEDK UGET Hall Tickets 2021 : COMEDK UGET admit card 2021 can be downloaded @ comedk.org from May 04, 2021. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka will issue COMEDK UGET admit card 2021 for online test under applicant login tab of the COMEDK website. COMEDK UGET 2021 is likely to be held on Sunday, 9th May 2021 for the admission in all the B.E. courses available in around 190 Engineering colleges.
- To appear in COMEDK UGET 2021, aspirants are required to get / download online test admission ticket to be available from May 04, 2021.
- Without a printout of the online test admission ticket, candidates will not be allowed to write the COMEDK UGET 2021.
- In addition to this, they’ll also have to retain their COMEDK UGET admit card 2021 till the last day of the admission.
For more details on the COMEDK UGET admit card 2021, read below given article.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Important Dates
- From 4th to 9th May 2021, candidates can download their COMEDK 2021 admit cards through the window available at the COMEDK website
- On Sunday, 9th May 2021, candidates will have to appear for the UGET exam
- On May 17, 2021, COMEDK will publish provisional answer keys and start accepting challenges/feedbacks from the candidates
- 21st May 2021 will be the last day to challenge the answer keys
- By May 25, 2021, COMEDK will publish UGET 2021 final answer keys
- On May 28, 2021, COMEDK UGET 2021 results will be announced
- In June 2021, counseling for admission will be conducted by COMEDK
COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
COMEDK will conduct UGET 2021, a national level entrance test to be conducted on Sunday 9th May 2021 for taking admission to Engineering programs available in around 190 Engineering Colleges. To appear in the UGET 2021, candidates will need UGET admit card 2021. To get admit card, they will have to go through COMEDK login section.
Download COMEDK Admit Card 2021
To download COMEDK Admit card 2021, candidates are advised to go through the following process carefully
- Open official website of COMEDK or just click here
- Find and click on the tab ‘Test Admission Ticket’; this tab is available under ‘UGET 2021’ section
- Now enter your login details like COMEDK 2021 user ID and password
- Check and verify the details then click on the ‘Login’ button
- Your COMEDK UGET 2021 Test Admission Ticket will be displayed on screen
- Take the print out of UGET 2021 test admission ticket
Details Printed On COMEDK UGET Admit Card 2021
COMEDK UGET admit card 2021 shall be printed with the below mentioned details
- Test admission ticket / admit card number
- Your name, address, contact number and photo (same as provided in the application form)
- Box size space for affixing passport size photo
- Test center details like name, address of the test center etc.
- Test timings
- ID proof details
- General instructions
After downloading and printing the admit card, candidates are required to read the instructions carefully and affix their latest passport size photo on the provided space. Photo should be same as used in the COMEDK UGET 2021 application form.
Errors In COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
If your COMEDK UGET 2021 admit card have any error(s) then contact the help desk immediately. Help desk will be available through Monday to Friday from 10 am to 5 pm. Candidates can also submit their queries through email. Queries submitted via email will be reverted back with a possible solution within 2 to 3 working days. COMEDK UGET help desk details are as follows
- Phone no. – 080 – 46671060
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax no. – 080 – 23568309
Note – Requests for change of exam centre will not be entertained
Important Instructions For Candidates
All the aspirants of COMEDK UGET 2021 are required to read and follow the following important instructions
- Reach the exam centre at least 120 minutes before the commencement of the UGET exam
- Should take their assigned seats immediately and listen instructions given by exam invigilator
- Should keep a valid photo ID proof in original; it will be used for verification of the identity of candidate
- Do not carry any personal computational or electronic device like mobile phone, calculator, electronic gadget etc.
- Do not carry any written material
- Carry 2 recent passport size photograph [should be same as used in application form]. At the back of each photo, candidates must write their name and admit card number
- After verification done by the invigilator, candidates will have to sign on their admit card
- Candidates must go through biometric recording process
- Should not leave the exam hall before the prescribed time duration
COMEDK UGET Admit Card FAQs
1.When COMEDK UGET 2021 Will Be Held?
A. UGET Exam will be held on Sunday 9th May 2021. For further dates, please have a look at above mentioned section ‘COMEDK Admit card 2021 Important dates’.
2. By When I Can Download My COMEDK Admit Card?
A. It is expected that from May 04, 2021, admit cards will be available to download through the COMEDK website.
3. How To Check Changes / Updates For The Test?
A. By visiting this page regularly, you can get updates for the test.
4. What Are The Details That I Need To Check On The COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card?
A. You must check the following details on your UGET 2021 admit card – personal details, examination details and instructions.
5. What Things I Can Carry To Examination Hall?
A. You can carry your admit card, 2 passport size photos and a valid photo ID proof.
6. Can I Appear For Test Without The Admit Card?
A. No, you will not be allowed to appear for COMEDK UGET 2021 without UGET admit card.
7. Is It Necessary To Keep The Admit Card Even After The UGET 2021?
A. Yes, you are advised to keep the admit card safe throughout the admission process.