COMDEK UGET 2019 syllabus and exam pattern is given in detail in the official notification. It will be a single common entrance test to be conducted for the UG Engineering & Architecture programs / courses available in more than 180 Engineering Colleges in the state of Karnataka. Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted annually by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for around 20000 seats.
For the academic session 2019-20, COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2019 (UGET 2019) on Sunday, May 12, 2019 for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. Candidates who will be appearing for UGET 2019 are advised to go through the COMEDK UGET exam pattern and syllabus 2019 to know the several details such as total time of the examination, type of question in the paper, marks allotted to each question, maximum marks of the examination, marking scheme, etc.
Having an exact idea of the COMEDK UGET exam pattern and syllabus 2019 shall help candidates in qualifying UGET 2019 easily. Aspirants must go through this post to know the complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Date & time|
|Mathematics||60||From 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM of 12th May 2018 [Sunday]|
Mode Of Examination
From 2018 onwards, COMEDK UGET entrance exam is being conducted in online mode therefore COMEDK UGET 2019 will be a computer based test (CBT). In the exam hall, each candidate will be allotted with a computer connected to a central exam server. To answer questions, candidates will have to select the right answer by using mouse connected to allotted computer. However, candidates can use pencils / pens for doing rough work.
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2019
As per COMEDK UGET brochure, from Feb 04, 2019 till the day of exam, 6 different mock tests will be available on COMEDK official website i.e. www.comedk.org so that candidates can practice the computer based test before appearing in the final examination.
Detailed View Of COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2019
COMEDK UGET 2019 will be a single paper having objective type questions only. Question paper shall be divided into three sections / parts – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Each section / part shall have 60 MCQs, each of 1 mark. So, total number of MCQs shall be 180 of total 180 marks. Questions set in COMEDK UGET 2019 question paper will be in English language only. Every correct answer shall award 1 mark to candidate. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
COMEDK UGET 2019 Syllabus
This entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 2nd PUC / 10 + 2 / 12th. Detailed UGET 2019 syllabus is given below
|Name of the Subject / Section||Topics / Syllabus / Units to be covered for UGET 2019|
|Mathematics||Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices, Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, applications of derivatives, integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations, Vectors, 3 - dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming and Probability|
|Chemistry||Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p - Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life|
|Physics||Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits and Communication Systems|
COMEDK UGET 2019 Preparation Tips
With hard work and the right kind of preparation, you can easily qualify the UGET 2019 to be held on May 12, 2019. Have a look at the preparation tips
- Take mock tests frequently to be aware of UGET 2019 exam pattern. Very shortly, 6 different mock tests will be available on COMEDK official website i.e. www.comedk.org.
- Firstly, cover important topics then go for preparation of less important topics.
- Practice numerical / questions as many as possible to improve your calculation speed and accuracy.
- Practice lots of theory based questions as well; it will help you in preparing more topics in less time.
- Improve your time management skills.
- Don’t leave any topic / unit; try to cover the entire syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2019 entrance test
Guidelines For UGET 2019 CBT
As you all know that UGET 2019 will be a CBT therefore COMEDK has issued and mentioned few guidelines in UGET 2019 brochure. Below we have mentioned guidelines for candidates to be followed in the exam hall
- Candidates must keep eyes on countdown timer; it will display the timing
- Candidates can see a ‘Question Palette’ on the right side of screen; it will display the status of each question
- if candidates are not sure about the answer of any question then they can jump to another question
- There will be no negative marking so candidates should attempt all the MCQs
Important Instructions For Test Takers
- Reach to examination centre before at least 120 minutes from the commencement of the test
- Report in time and take your seat immediately in order to get ‘Important Instructions’ from invigilators
- Bring your admit card, original photo ID proof to the examination hall and 2 Recent passport size photograph
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets or textual material
- There will be no re-exam under any circumstances for those who failed to appear for UGET 2019 on 12 May 2019
- Candidates will have to cooperate with the invigilators at the time of biometric recording
COMEDK UGET Important Dates
|Online registration for COMEDK UGET 2019 starts from||Feb 2019|
|Date when mock tests will be available at COMEDK website||05 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply and for submission of fees||19 April 2019|
|UGET 2019 admit cards will be available to download from||May 04 to 12, 2019|
|UGET 2019 shall be on||Sunday, May 12, 2019|
|Final answer keys will be available on||-|
|Test Score cards will be available on||-|
1.What Will Be The Language Of Questions Asked In UGET 2019 Entrance Exam?
Ans. Question paper of UGET 2019 shall have MCQs in English language only. Candidates will not be provided question paper having questions in regional / state language.
2. I’m Not Familiar With Computer Based Test. What Should I Do Now?
Ans. To familiarize the students to the computer based test, COMEDK will set up 6 different mock tests on its official website from 05 Feb 2019. You are recommended to take maximum number of mock tests in order to become familiar with computer based test.