COMEDK UGET 2023 syllabus and exam pattern is given in detail in the official notification. It will be a single common entrance test to be conducted for the UG Engineering & Architecture programs/courses available in more than 180 Engineering Colleges in the state of Karnataka.
- Under Graduate Entrance Test is conducted annually by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka for around 20000 seats.
- For the academic session 2023-24, COMEDK will conduct Under Graduate Entrance Test 2023 (UGET 2023) on Sunday, 9th May 2023, for admission to undergraduate engineering courses.
Candidates who will be appearing for UGET 2023 are advised to go through the COMEDK UGET exam pattern and syllabus 2023 to know the several details such as total time of the examination, type of question in the paper, marks allotted to each question, maximum marks of the examination, marking scheme, etc.
Having an exact idea of the COMEDK UGET exam pattern and syllabus 2023 shall help candidates in qualifying UGET 2023 easily. Aspirants must go through this post to know the complete information regarding COMEDK UGET 2023 exam pattern and syllabus.
COMEDK UGET Important Dates
|Online registration start||Feb 2023|
|Mock tests||From 05 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply with Fees||19 April 2023|
|Admit card||May 04 to 12, 2023|
|UGET CBT Exam||Sunday, May 12, 2023|
|Final answer keys||To be notified|
|Test Score cards||To be notified|
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2023
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Time Duration|
- COMEDK UGET 2023 will be a single paper having objective type questions only.
- The question paper shall be divided into three sections/parts – Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Each section/part shall have 60 MCQs, each of 1 mark. So, the total number of MCQs shall be 180 of total 180 marks.
- Questions set in COMEDK UGET 2023 question paper will be in English language only.
- Every correct answer shall award 1 mark to the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Mode Of Examination
the COMEDK UGET entrance exam is being conducted in online mode therefore COMEDK UGET 2023 will be a computer-based test (CBT). In the exam hall, each candidate will be allotted with a computer connected to a central exam server. To answer questions, candidates will have to select the right answer by using a mouse connected to the allotted computers. However, candidates can use pencils/pens for doing rough work.
COMEDK UGET Mock Test 2023
As per the COMEDK UGET brochure, from 4th Feb 2023 till the day of the exam, 6 different mock tests will be available on COMEDK official website i.e. www.comedk.org so that candidates can practice the computer-based test before appearing in the final examination.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Syllabus
This entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 2nd PUC / 10 + 2 / 12th. Detailed UGET 2023 syllabus is given below
|Name of the Subject / Section||Syllabus|
|Mathematics||Relations and Functions, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Matrices, Determinants, Continuity and Differentiability, applications of derivatives, integrals, applications of the integrals, differential equations, Vectors, 3 - dimensional Geometry, Linear Programming and Probability|
|Chemistry||Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements, p - Block Elements, d and f Block Elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids, Organic compounds containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers and Chemistry in Everyday life|
|Physics||Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits and Communication Systems|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Preparation Tips
With hard work and the right kind of preparation, you can easily qualify the UGET 2023 to be held on May 12, 2023. Have a look at the preparation tips
- Take mock tests frequently to be aware of the UGET 2023 exam pattern. Very shortly, 6 different mock tests will be available on COMEDK official website i.e. www.comedk.org.
- Firstly, cover important topics then go for the preparation of less important topics.
- Practice numerical / questions as many as possible to improve your calculation speed and accuracy.
- Practice lots of theory-based questions as well; it will help you in preparing more topics in less time.
- Improve your time management skills.
- Don’t leave any topic/unit; try to cover the entire syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2023 entrance test
Guidelines For UGET 2023 CBT
As you all know that UGET 2023 will be a CBT therefore COMEDK has issued and mentioned a few guidelines in UGET 2023 brochure. Below we have mentioned guidelines for candidates to be followed in the exam hall
- Candidates must keep eyes on countdown timer; it will display the timing
- Candidates can see a ‘Question Palette’ on the right side of the screen; it will display the status of each question
- if candidates are not sure about the answer to any question then they can jump to another question
- There will be no negative marking so candidates should attempt all the MCQs
Important Instructions For Test Takers
- Reach to the examination center before at least 120 minutes from the commencement of the test
- Report in time and take your seat immediately in order to get ‘Important Instructions’ from invigilators
- Bring your admit card, original photo ID proof to the examination hall and 2 Recent passport size photograph
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets or textual material
- There will be no re-exam under any circumstances for those who failed to appear for UGET 2023 on 12 May 2023
- Candidates will have to cooperate with the invigilators at the time of biometric recording
COMEDK UGET Application Form 2023
COMEDK UGET Exam FAQs
1. What Will Be The Language Of Questions Asked In the UGET 2023 Entrance Exam?
Ans. The question paper of UGET 2023 shall have MCQs in the English language only. Candidates will not be provided question paper having questions in regional / state language.
2. I’m Not Familiar With Computer Based Test. What Should I Do Now?
Ans. To familiarize the students with the computer-based test, COMEDK will set up 6 different mock tests on its official website from 05 Feb 2023. You are recommended to take the maximum number of mock tests in order to become familiar with the computer-based test.
Leave a Reply